Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) Empty
PostSubject: Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)   Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 17:36

Even though she had a soft spot for kits, she was rather quiet and never really getting close to anyone. Icepaw sat at the entrance of the camp, making sure nothing could be sneaking up to the camp. She was dutiful, and silent in her watches. The night air was cold but that never really bothered her. She always likes staying in one place, learning the land, and what was in it. She made sure to mask her scent when she visited other clan territories and she never told anyone. She doubted anyone even noticed she was gone most of the time.

Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)   Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 17:46

OOC: not sure what you mean by open to one

IC: Shimmermist woke with a start in the nursery. She had dreamt about dying a thousand times. I need to get some fresh air, she thought as she licked each of her kits, then silently padded outside. The air was still and musty, and the ground was wet with some rain from earlier. She found a nice puddle and drank. After her drink, she sniffed the air and smelled a cat by the entrance of camp. Must be guarding. Shimmermist padded over and sat down next to the apprentice, sitting on the other side of the entrance. After a moment of thinking what to say, she just started out with something simple. "It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" She asked as she stared up into the moonlit sky. Though she didn't know the apprentice so well, she knew her name and had seen Icepaw around a bit.

Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) Image13

Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)   Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 17:51

Ooc: open to one person.

Ic: Shimmermist? Wasn't she shimmerpaw before? Had the new generation really surpassed her? Well she was off exploring everywhere and was too busy for her own ceremony. "Yeah."

Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)   Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 3:33

Shimmermist had trouble of thinking of what to say. "So...what do you think your warrior name is going to be?" She asked, feeling stupid.

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)   Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 4:43

She hadn't really thought about it. She didn't care about her name. She was proud she got this far. "I dunno... I haven't really thought about it... I've been... Busy." She looked up to the stars and thought about the young kits that never even saw the sun. "How are your kits. I mean... I assume you have some since you came out of the nursery." What was going on? Why was she thinking about kits? She's not that old, is she? She is older than most of the warriors now but she was still an apprentice.

Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)   Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 7:42

Shimmermist laughed. "Yeah, they are good. I have five. Showerkit, Rainkit, Ripplekit, Sleetkit, and Willowkit." She looked back at the nursery. "So, are you thinking about having kits one day? I mean, do you even have a special someone?" Shimmermist smiled as she thought about Shallowlake.

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)   Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 8:57

"No. Not really. I'm not interested in... Mates. I like being alone. I remember I was always out when I was younger. Look at me, I'm talking like an elder." She stopped herself. "I like kits. I just don't think I'm ready. I don't think my parents were ready and now two of my sisters hate him. He sometimes forgets which of us were his kits sometimes."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)   Icepaw, the cold. (open to one) Empty

Back to top Go down

Icepaw, the cold. (open to one)
Page 1 of 1