Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thin Cold Air (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Thin Cold Air (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 1:27

Smokeface rested under a shileding clump of reeds, his fur fluffed up from the cold. Someti es he realized how much he missed his former childhood. Most of it was gone, and now he was no longer to stall on the past, but build a future. And how sweet it sounded, he missed Blossompaw, and he missed Saltpaw... the feeling of safety he felt when he was with Tawnystorm was gone, and now he was to spread that safety to others, but he felt to weak.

He wanted to get up and do spmething productive, but the icy air that filled his lungs rendered him useless, no energy in his muscles, not even to drag himself tk the warriors' den and nap in the warmth. Leaf-bare was coming, and he realized that it would be more than hard for his clan to survive. His kits would bave to trained in the cold snow, something he didn't know for himself, but only heard stories of the sort.

He lifted his paws to make a comfortable spot whre ne rested his chin, blinking softly through his cover of plants. Weak rays of sunlight filtered through thick clouds, but spread to warmth what-so-ever. He had to train with Aspenpaw later. He had to check on Morningfog. But now he wanted to slip away from his duties and just rest. 

Life could be exhausting.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 14:13

Squirrelpaw, conveniently attempting to run off again, had spotted a strange puff of grey through the reeds.

She hesitantly stepped forward, curious, and the fur on her spine relaxed as she realized it was only her father.

"Hey, Smokeface!" the small tabby's mew rang through the clearing then sunk into the gurgling streams that ran around them. "What're you doin'?"
She blinked wide green eyes at the tom, settling down beside him. Her pale, messy coat of tabby fur that stuck up in odd places shone slightly in the light flickering down between the trees.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 2:21

Smokeface blinked warmly as his eldest daughter joined him in his cover of reeds. He flicked his gray tail over her back, enjoying the father daughter time they could finally spend together. "How has your training been, honey? Your younger siblings are dying to brag they have a warrior-sister. " he laughed, thinking of the three kits that had just came to this world. Morningfog was caring for them, back in the warm nursery. Poplarkit, Minnowkit, Dawnkit.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 5:23

Squirrelkit flicked her pale tabby ear to the side. "Training's good. Shellwater's nice."
Then she added, on second thought, her nose wrinkled, "Blegh. New kits?" she snorted. "I thought you already had enough—isn't half of Riverclan related to you or something?"
She let out her signature mischievous grin, nudging Smokeface.
"I'll be a warrior, soon, I guess, but Shatteredpaw will be one before me." the she frowned, thinking of her brother. "I wonder what my name'll be, though? You can't really put a lot of things with Squirrel. It better be good."

OOC: HOW DID PINEWHISKER DIE YOU MUST TELL ME AND WHERES THE TOPIC I WAS SO UPSET OMG

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 5:30

"I appreciate you confuse me with the deputy, Squirellpaw, but even if the whole clan was related to me, everyone would look like Morningfog." he snorted, shaking his head. He missed Silentkit, who had drowned in the river, but there was more to look forward to than to look back to.

"I'd call you two Shatteredbrains and Squirellfluf." he meowed, looking at Squirellpaw with swag with a challenging grin. If she wanted to tease, he could tease back. That's one thing they shared, least.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t25973-we-fall-we-fall-together-death-topic

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 3:53

Tawnystorm was only licking herself clean when she spotted Smokeface beneath the clump of reeds. Her first apprentice, her best friend, she'd dare say. He was chatting with Squirrelpaw, from the looks of it. Well, she didn't have much else to do.
The experienced warrior made her way over to the pair and sat down. It seemed like he'd grown since the only a short while ago. Maybe he was just getting older.
"How are you going?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Thin Cold Air (OPEN) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 4:33

Smokeface purred as Tawnystorm settled down besides him. His mentor, well, after his first one's death, his friend, well, after a silent jealousy had once withered his soul, his first crush, before he realised how much she meant to her late mate, Crowclaw, and how much Morningfog meant to him.

"Tawnystorm, nice to see you. I was just teaching my faughter a lesson. Never feel bad for your name. Couldn't be worse than sharing half of your name to Smokepelt." he shrugged, making room for the older warrior to settle down more comfortably if she preffered. "How's Ashpaw been? Otterleap?" he asked warmly, picturing the pair of cats that were in her maternal care, and now growing up beautifully.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 4:41

Just like the old days. She was only realising now how long it had been since she and Smokeface had a proper conversation.
"They're both doing great, as is Aspenpaw," Tawnystorm purred in reply, letting out a small chuckle in regards to his Smokepelt comment. "Well, you're ten times better than that scum of a deputy from WindClan." She narrowed her eyes. Just thinking about Smokepelt made her want to dig her claws into his flesh.

(excuse my clunky replies. super tired.)

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 12:49

Squirrelpaw shifted, allowing Tawnystorm to lie next to them.
She admired the warrior greatly, and her ears perked as she mentioned Smokepelt. "I'll be fighting in the battle, I think." She cocked her pale tabby head to the side, a grin sliding across her face. "I've never fought before. It'll be fun, I think. That's what I heard. Hope I dun' die, though."

"Also," the young she added abruptly, "Do you…know Blacktwitch?"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 14:18

(Blacktwitch? You mean Blacktwig?)

Smokeface purred, but as he closed his eyes he trwmbled a bit at the thought. No way, he wouldn't let that happen. The tom tried to keep quiet about that flash, but he was considerably quieter untiln his daughter closed the topic and moved on the something else.

"Black-who? Squirellpaw, have you been seeing someone from another clan?" he hissed, smiling feebly. If that would come out as true he wouldn't forget it.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 14:39

Squirrelpaw frowned.
"Ew. No."
She looked taken aback by his anger, her eyes wide indignantly.
"I dunno his name, I was just asking. It's Black something. Starts with a T." She frowned, her fiery attitude kicking back into gear. "You should be greatful for him, actually. I met him when I was, uh, exploring Thunderclan territory. He found me and brought me back. When I was a kit." 

Now, Squirrelpaw wasn't actually sure that Morningfog had ever mentioned to Smokeface her expedition where she'd actually managed to get somewhere, conveniently in Thunderclan's territory. Morningfog was most likely worried Smokeface would overreact.

She gazed up at her father with wide eyes as she slowly turned back to Tawnystorm. "Anyway, know who I'm talking about? I thought you might know him. I was only wondering."

(Nah, you see, Squirrel is just too immature to handle anyone besides herself, and she'll just go forget names while she's at it.)

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 15:10

ThunderClan? Did she mean...Blacktwig?
"Well, yes. I do," Tawnystorm nodded. "You shouldn't have been in ThunderClan territory, but his name is Blacktwig. Back when I was younger, I once got stuck in a tricky situation with him. We had to escape a Twoleg monster, along with some others. He..he seemed a little toonice, especially to a cat from a rival clan. Hmph. He's probably hiding something."

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 2:23

Smokeface made a face at Squirellpaw, clearly quite indignate about not being told about his daughter's little adventure through ThunderClan. He flattened his fur slightly in relief at her denial, yet quite suspicious, knowing Squirellpaw's habbit of lying to his face. Oh StarClan, he needed kids, didn't he?

"Well, very exciting, yes yes." he sighted, not interested in this Blacktwig of ThunderClan. "I'm looking forward to bringing my kits and Aspenpaw to the next gathering, if they get apprenticed until then." he changed the subject.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thin Cold Air (OPEN)   Thin Cold Air (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thin Cold Air (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: