Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For bored people

Go down 
+2
Christmassky
Bloom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: For bored people   For bored people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:14 pm

A young black cat padded in the forest, looking out for clan cats. Soon, he arrived at a small clearing with four trees surrounding it, and a great, big rock on the edge of the clearing. The place reeked of a ton of clan cats, he soon put the puzzle together and figured out that this was some kind of meeting place. Dawn, the loner, jumped onto the big rock and stared around at the clearing. He laid down and figured that he could get some rest. There wasn't fresh scents of the cats here, so he thought that nobody would disturb him.

For bored people Image13

For bored people Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Midnightsky padded towards the great rock. "Icepaw! I told you a thousand times to never sleep on the great rock or StarClan will be angry at you!"

Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Dawn flashed his eyes opened and looked over at the clan cat. He tried crawling back into the shadows, but only came to the edge of the rock. He had no choice, but to pretend to be the cat. "Um...I thought it looked comfy," He said in a voice he thought would match the name Icepaw.

For bored people Image13

For bored people Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Coalheart smelled another cat at the Gathering; not a Clan cat, that's for sure! She stretched, then searched the shadows. A faint outline of a cat showed up.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Dawn realized that there was a second cat. He was in trouble. He looked around for a way to escape, but couldn't find any. He just had to deal with these cats and escape when he could.

For bored people Image13

For bored people Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Rubycloud

Rubycloud

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit (name Rowenkit)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 4

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:43 am

Has snuck out of camp with fuzzy kit to see a gathering and bumps into dawn. "Hey wach out!" "Wait, are u from a different clan? I'm Rowankit of shadowclan and this is my sister Fuzzkit of shadowclan!!!"

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4949

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:01 am

OOC:
Ruby, please read the rules and make a creation. You cannot roleplay without one, and it is obvious you haven't read the rules. We do not roleplay as such, or use text chat. We roleplay in third person, not second.
Example:

Brindlesong dipped her head to the other warriors at the gathering. "I'm Brindlesong." She said politely.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:07 am

OOC: This isn't a gathering by the way its just at four trees

For bored people Image13

For bored people Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:11 am

OOC: I know that part, just so you know. I was just giving my example.

Also, kits strictly cannot leave camp until they are apprenticed. Then they may only leave camp with a warrior.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:25 am

Occ; kitty your godmodding a bit the way i see it^^ ;v;
Back to top Go down
Rubycloud

Rubycloud

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit (name Rowenkit)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 4

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 am

omigosh so embarrassed DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:37 am

Ooc; Snow, your spamming by the way I see it.
Also, I'm just simply trying to keep the main rules knowledgable.
But let's keep this topic going.

IC:

Brindlesong had happened to be around, smelling a loner in turn. "We can show some mercy, now can't we? One warning shall be enough." The warrior said, walking closer. "I may only be from WindClan, but we are not so ruthless, I hope."

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:51 am

Occ; its okay ruby very one makes mistakes~~
And sorry have t really realized that ill stop posting in this topic
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:05 am

"Listen, I dont want any harm, I just need a place to rest. Cant you tell I've been traveling? I heard that there was an abandoned barn somewhere...I was wondering if I could stay there for a while...please just let me go!" Dawn unsheathed his claws just incase these cats decided to attack.

For bored people Image13

For bored people Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:52 am

"Its OK with me but you should talk to the Wind clan cat. He knows more about the barn then I do." Midnightsky said, he looked at the others. "He's just traveling, we all don't want any trouble so we should let him go."

Sponsored content

For bored people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For bored people   For bored people Empty

Back to top Go down

For bored people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next