Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) Empty
PostSubject: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptySun 29 May 2011 - 7:56

Green eyes glittered under the moon. It was Sunset, sitting by a small pond with small fish and small fireflies dancing on the water. She remembered a night much long ago like this one, with the pond and fireflies. She glanced at the moon, waiting.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptySun 29 May 2011 - 16:16

Raccoontail was chasing a rabbit but tripped over as stone. She got up with an annoyed look on her face, but it soon vanished as she saw Sunset. She walked over and set next to her. "Hello Sunset." She mewed looking at the pond.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptySun 29 May 2011 - 17:39

OOC: Ohyay :D Free topic. Hurhurr.

IC: Deadfrost had been trotting thoughtlessly through the dew-sprinkled forest, once and a while sniffing around the odd rock or cranny, looking for something to do. For no apparent reason, he began to feel very nostalgic as he approached the hidden clearing that concealed his one and only sister. He thought of the fire, he thought of Sapphire, he even thought of Darkshadow's betrayal and the following fight. Then, as his sleek silver fur slid through the bushed, he bumped right into Sunset. He toppled backward and hissed. "Watch where you're going!" He stood up. "I was just--" Then he noticed. "S..Sunset? Is that you..?" His eyes felt frozen.

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptySun 29 May 2011 - 20:27

Bramblestar, unaware of the cats, had been walking, enjoying his night of 'peace', or at least, it was peaceful. He padded along, stopping to look at the cats. He glanced at one, quickly remembering the scent, after sniffing to make sure, he murmured the words, "Sunset.."

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) Account-personality-results
A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 1:51

Leopardheart delicately stepped out of the grass and into the clearing. The moon shone on her spotted pelt, turning it into a million shades of gold, silver, and gray. "Sunset," she meowed, nodding her head at the warrior.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 17:57

She turned, flicking her tail in greeting and laughing.
"I'm glad you all remember me. I was beginning to worry you'd forgotten my name!"
She joked.
"It feels like it's been very long. I missed you all. Yes, I suppose that includes you, Bramblestar."

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 19:08

"I wouldn't forget a great warrior," Raccoontail mewed to Sunset then turned her head to every one else "Hello Everyone."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 20:34

Leopardheart licked her paw and drew it over her head. "Sunset, I'm worried about Goldenstar," she whispered, lowering her voice so thatnone of the others heard.

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 3:30

The young leader didn't say anything, he just licked his paw.

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) Account-personality-results
A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 6:55

Sunset nodded, gravely serious now.
"Darkshadow, though now dead, is a threat to your leader, Leopardheart. Watch her, make sure she is never alone for that is when the dark cat will strike. And I assure you, even if Darkshadow gets the chance..." She paused for a second, still whispering so no one but the spotted cat could hear,
"I will be there for her."

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 12:36

Deadfrost unsheathed his long, ragged claws and tore furiously at a moss patch. "I knew she would be trouble!" he spat to no one in particular. He whispered to Sunset for only her or the spotted deputy's ears: "Leopardheart has been having dreams about her."

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 17:45

Leopardheart flciked her tail crossly back and forth. "The Dark Forest is too good for her."

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 19:15

Bramblestar sighed, taking a step back, realizing this was for ThunderClan members, and them only. Although Darkshadow was a former member of ShadowClan, she was no trouble for his clan and him.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 13:31

Sunset warily glanced around.
"We are not here to speak of this now."
She muttered. Then, she stood straight -she was bending her head so her whispering would not reach the others' ears- and smiled warmly at the rest.
"Bramblestar, no need to feel left out. You may find conversing with Raccoontail more comfortable than watching us- she is not ThunderClan. Besides, I believe Featherstar will be showing up soon."
She turned back to the other two.
"I trust living has been good to you?"

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 17:36

Deadfrost narrowed his eyes. "Featherstar?" he growled.

Last edited by ... .3. on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: