Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]   Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 14:04

Webtail was going crazy. If the tom stayed in camp any longer, he'd burrow his way out. Better yet, he'd make a tunnel to RiverClan. The camp was bustling with activity as always, warriors gathering their apprentices, patrols coming and going. He knew the schedule of everything around camp by now. Kits got restless around sunhigh, the crowds were too enticing for them. He often was the one to distract them, a small act to stay busy. The former leader now understood why the kits were so restless, they were stuck in camp like him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]   Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 15:34

Shimmerheart glanced put of the elders' den to see her son looking almost bored to death. She stifled a chuckle- she was pretty bored, too. The she-cat had long since forgiven her son of being Dark-Forest-loyal, and wished she could see him more often. She wished that Thrushstar would be more lenient on the poor tom, and felt some sympathy. The elder hardly ever saw her family these days, what with Leopardfang always being so busy, and Tigerflower's grief, and Viperfang's.... disappearance. "Hey, Webtail," the older black she-cat purred. "Want to come in here and listen to a story or two? I think I still have some mouse in here, if you want to share a couple bites?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]   Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 15:57

Webtail perked up at his mother's voice. He thought about her offer and nodded. "Well, who would I be if I passed up that kind of offer? Of course, I'll come in." he meowed. The silver tom purred and padded into the elder's den, brushing pelts with his mother. The den looked as if it was sleeping itself, dim and quiet, a perfect hideaway if you ignored its entrance.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]   Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 16:10

Shimmerheart nodded gratefully and settled down into her mossy nest, offering the mouse's remains to Webtail. Her hazel eyes gazed lovingly on her son. Her son.... and to think that she had ever wanted more. She didn't know how she would've lived without the support of Leopardfang- first as a mentor, then as a mate. She saw his strength in Webtail's eyes. "Did you hear about the fox that attacked your father and I when I was an apprentice?" she asked, smiling.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]   Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 16:25

Webtail shook his head, "Never." he smiled, this was one of the few perks to being stuck in camp he supposed. He got to spend time with Shimmerheart, elders went unnoticed in the rush for fresh-kill during this time, they could help each other now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]   Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 10:24

Mousepaw ducked through the entrance to the elders' den, carrying out chores assigned as punishment for yet another instance of breaking the code. He held a large wad of moss in his jaws, a complacent look of boredom on his face. He recognized Webtail at once and fixed his uncle with a wary look, fully aware of the stories of his betrayal. Sure, his mother never spoke a negative word about her brother, but Mousepaw hadn't spoken to him at all and didn't trust who he didn't know. He dropped the moss and dipped his head to the elder. Shimmerheart wasn't one he could get away with disrespecting, but he didn't care for her tall tales and interrupted their conversation. "I've come to change your bedding and to check for ticks." He was tempted to roll his eyes. He was far too old to be an apprentice still, doing worthless work like this.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]   Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 7:06

Shimmerheart dipped her head, a mischievous smile touching her mouth. "Well, Leopardfang was my mentor when I was an apprentice, although we were about the same age. We were just on another regular patrol, when-" she halted as her grand-kit came in. "Why thank you, Mousepaw," she purred kindly. She knew he was frustrated and tired, so she would wait a little longer to continue.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]   Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 14:25

Webtail twisted to see Mousepaw and smiled at him warmly, hiding the slight amusement that threatened to show. The few times he had seen Mousepaw, he had been the confident, cocky tom. Now, he was doing unwanted apprentice duties with a look that was about as happy as a toad's face. He felt bad for him, with the big rush for food, he could be out hunting. Then again, he probably had to do the dawn patrols.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]   Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, Bored, Bored. [Open]
Page 1 of 1