Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pebble

Pebble

Number of posts : 503

Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) Empty
PostSubject: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 12:20

Pebblekit padded up to the edge of the gorge, the fierce wind ruffling her normally sleek fur. She could feel her heart hammering in her chest, her blood pounding in her ears, the uneasy sensation building up in the pit of her stomach, her instincts screaming for her to back away from the sheer cliff face that led down to the rushing river below. But Pebblekit ignored it all, steeling herself for what she was about to do.

"I'll be with you soon, Mother," whispered Pebblekit. "Goodbye, RiverClan." She closed her eyes, braced herself, then leaped into the gorge.

Teeth sank into her scruff and pulled her up and onto the soft grass bordering the edge of the gorge. Pebblekit opened her eyes, blinking. "Is this StarClan? Am I...Am I dead?"

2nd life/1st New Canon Life(living): Pebblenose, Kit of ShadowClan:

3rd life/2nd New Canon life(unborn): Larksong, Kit of ShadowClan:

Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) Jayxrainstamp

Last edited by Pebblekit on Thu 6 Jan 2011 - 10:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 13:50

"No. And hopefully you won't be for many moons." A reassuring voice came. Bluestar stood over the kit. "What were you thinking?"

Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pebble

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 10:24

"I've lost the will to live," whimpered Pebblekit. "My mother is dead. I'm in love with a warrior who'd probably laugh if I told him my feelings for him. No one even cares about me. I've been in the nursery for over ten moons. Don't you see? StarClan is the only place for me now, the only place where I can actually feel involved and cared about."

Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) Jayxrainstamp
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 14:18

ooc: that is soo sad XD and ur profile pic just makes it more unbearable XD

ic: "Bluestar are you comi-" a meow came from behind Bluestar, but stopped. She approached, then stopped. Pinespirit overheard Pebblekit. She stepped forward, not wanting to interrupt. She couldn't help but think... Pebblekit was right. We should have her ceremony soon. And Pebblekit.. she just feels lonely. Everyone who was close to her.. gone. "Don't say that no one cares about you. If we didn't care about you, I wouldn't be talking to you, Pebblekit, and Bluestar wouldn't have saved you. I care about you. Bluestar cares about you. And i'm sure your mother cares about you and would like you to stay here.. with us. We're... we're your family, too Pebblekit. We will always be your family."

ooc: so touching :(

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) N6a5zHfPebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) IMrnxD6Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) GMXQgOOPebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 14:33

"Come on. Let's go back to camp. I have a Ceremony to preform." She said, winking at Pinespirit.

Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pebble

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 10:21

"But...why?" whispered Pebblekit. "I'm not worthy of being a warrior! Surely you must punish me for jumping into the gorge...?"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 14:39

"You don't deserve a punishment," she meowed, "kits get into trouble all the time." Pinespirit licked her paw swiftly and smiled at Pebblekit. "Come on, now."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) N6a5zHfPebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) IMrnxD6Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) GMXQgOOPebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Pebble

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 10:25

Pebblekit blinked. "I...okay..."

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011 - 14:23

Bluestar smiled and fell into pace beside Pebblekit. "Mistyriver and I's mother died just after we were apprentices. She fell into the Gorge, you know."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pebble

Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 12:07

"Really?" Pebblekit straightened. "I bet she didn't have other pesky warriors getting in the way, huh?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)   Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pebblekit's Suicide (The only people who can join are people in RiverClan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The Gorge-
Jump to: