Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Returning [OPEN]

Go down 
+6
Ebby
iceychu
Rook
~Shadow Jinx
Soul
Stormi the Gummy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 16:43

Redshade stepped forth, glaring right into Mistflower's face. "Back down, Mistflower. I can't believe you've blamed everything on Soulfang. There is no proof, which is probably why Thunderclan didn't kill him. No proof at all! He wouldn't do those things, no matter what kind of cat he is. We both stand for Shadowclan and Shadowclan only." He snarled suddenly, lashing his tail. He was infuriated with how these two were teaching his brother. Soulfang was acting nicer than ever, and it was shocking even though Redshade knew he was probably faking. He knew him best. How dare they treat a returning clanmate like this. "It's stupid how you treat him worse than Thunderclan did. Hasn't he been through enough? He was blamed and accused in front of a whole gathering and NONE of you supported you're own clanmate! He had to defend himself! No cat can simply cause a war like that; the clans simply must have had some other reason. Maybe because of the fact that Cormorantpelt kidnapped a Windclan apprentice? Or that some cat tried to fight us on the Thunderpath and they instantly accused Soulfang of murder? Do you see all the flaws in this picture? Now you tell him to leave, and in the state he's in?" The tom had unsheatehd his claws,green eyes flaming with immense anger and hatred. "You two are the most PATHETIC, DISHONERABLE warriors I have ever seen! Even the apprentices know to trust him even a little!"

Ooc:
Boo:

The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 1voydThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 2gy1qubThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 17:24

ey girl.:

Mistflower sniffed, staring the warrior back in his eyes. "If you were truly ShadowClan, you'd think of more than your fox-heart of a brother!" She spat back, "You remember what happened at that gathering when he was accused? He laughed. An innocent cat wouldn't laugh! Only a truly cold-hearted monster would smile in the face of his accusers!" She hissed back, tears starting to gather in her eyes as she shouted, all the stress from the past moons piling down on her at once. "Mistedpaw is dead! And Daisynose! Sagewhisker! Gingerheart! Did you forget her as well? When he tried to steal her life himself?!" She clenched her teeth, shaking her head. "He's not a ShadowClan cat, he's nothing but a rogue! And if you care for him more than us, than just go join him!" The queen near screamed, her entire body shaking.

The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebony on Thu 15 May 2014 - 17:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 17:33

The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Dc59f2bf4d5da829a3c8d9b8990c7304-loopgif14

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 17:44

Ooc:
Spoilers are fun:

"He laughed only because he knew that they were stupid to accuse him suddenly of something that had nothing to do with him. He may have trespassed once or twice, but the first time was by accident, while the other time he might have been chasing some other trespasser in the first place. Not like you would believe that though, since he's apparently the worst cat to live." Redshade growled, rolling his eyes. "You didn't see any of it happen, you have no idea. I've been with him a lot and have seen some of this stuff happen; he's done much wrong, but not nearly as bad as you claim. And who says he tried to take Gingerheart's life? He simply jumped on her because she hit him first! She was in the wrong, and he had the right to pin her down!" He hissed back between clenched teeth. By now he was shivering from rage, wanting to rip this cat limb from limb. He was so tired of her and all she's done to try and be the bane of their existence. Some cats have said things, their clanmates have said things, but Mistflower brought it up the most and wouldn't let them rest from it for as long as they were on their paws and living. It really ticked him off. "I think we can see who the real rogue is here...He comes back to the clan, happier than ever, even with all his painful wounds and obvious starvation, because he loves the clan. Yet who is the first to come by and treat him like dirt? Why, of course it's you."

The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 1voydThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 2gy1qubThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:09

ty bird:

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:13

OOC: Thanks Stormi for defending me, you are an amazing friend. Unfortunately I have no idea what to say because it all slips my mind and I just suppress stuff in a weird way because that's me.

"Redshade is right, that is why I laughed, because it was ridiculous and I didn't think others would believe at the moment. I also had no means to kill Gingerheart, it was just bad times. We were all sick and crazy at that moment. I even felt guilty about it afterwards but my pride was to strong. Knowing that the poor she cat has passed, I regret ever insulting and attacking her. Honestly, the only time I can think of coming close to actually killing a cat was Thunderclan's Warrior, Adderfang. But that was in defense. There were about four experienced Warriors on our tails and I didn't want Redshade to just sit there and be butchered by the tom. I didn't even have thoughts of murder, I just pinned him and bluffed because it as the only thing I could do. Not to mention when I was an apprentice I had wandered to far into Thunderclan's territory and the same cat cuffed my ear and attacked me violently. Of course they would blame me! They despise me. I went through many things myself Mistflower. I understand that I have caused you problems and I feel horrible about them. I know apologies don't mean much and won't fix anything but I am sorry. Do you have to accept it, no. I don't expect you too. But I do hope you will one day. Look, I know I can't escape my past decisions but I can choose my future ones and I promise that if I ever do something horrible, I will make sure I am the one to suffer, not my clanmates. That's if any of you still want me here." Soulfang said with a sincere tone. He ignored the aching in his stomach as he looked at Mistflower with empathy in his eyes. For once, he truly did feel bad. He loved Shadowclan. Not to mention, the poor she-cat who only defended her mentor and did nothing to him went through so much, his whole clan did, because of his, Redshade's, and a few others actions.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:22

Ooc:
Ohohoho:

*waits for others to post*

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:28

OOC: I myself wouldn't thank Storm, Soul. She is arbitrarily picking fights in your name using little evidence or basis to go on. The side anyone with a right mind would choose upon reading this is that of Ebony's, and it is only making you look bad and shedding a bad light on your character with all the stuff being brought up. Which I do remind, is bad light on your character, not you. Two different things. I like you, Soul, but your character has some murderous tendencies that Tree or anyone else has a right to criticize. I know Tree, and she is not a cyber bully. Maybe a little condescending, but hey, aren't we all, amirite ahahahahaha...huue...

But that's just my two cents.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:37

Ooc: Excuse me Jay, but you don't even roleplay anymore. You have no say in this. You haven't seen what's she said and only defend her because she's your friend and a veteran member. You used to be cool too, you know? Now just about all the people I'm friends with in real life who also have accounts on here agree that you're just here to butt in things and bother people, so don't even start. You might want to rethink your "friend"'s personality. I don't have actual evidence because Sol didn't hang onto the screenshots since she already tried showing them to people who did nothing about it. She never went to Sleepy because she didn't know if he would take her side or Ebony's. You might as well leave this topic, Jay. You have no concern in this and what you say doesn't even make much sense where I'm coming from with all this. Oh and for your information, Sol is thanking me because unlike you, she knows what's going on.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:43

insert witty spoiler title:

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:44

OOC: I was thanking her for being a good friend by defending me, but I don't really agree with how much hatred is being put into the arguments ;_;.

Also me and Ebony talked about it on the chatbox and we are okay now, I never pictured her as a bully, just took her comments the wrong way because I am a dork. assdfefgjregfdc

We should all like, love each other pls

It's healthy.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:47

Apparently I need to roleplay to have common sense. And I think you know from my history with Ebony that I don't go off and defend her a lot.

A'ight, I'm out, I'm out. Hopefully the golf cart won't hit me on the way out, I value my sanity. I hear those things can eff you up.

Last edited by Jayson on Thu 15 May 2014 - 18:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:50

OOC: Alllriiight then... This has gone on for long enough and I think things have been resolved if Soul says so. If you two would like to continue to argue, I implore you to do it in PMs between yourselves so no one else gets dragged into this drama.

The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 19:03

Ooc: Yeah, Sol explained to me later on that things for okay now.
Welp, Sorry Ebony. I too get carried away, especially on the computer, where I basically become(dare I reference HS) a Karkat. Meanwhile in real life I suck at arguing with people and stuff. I don't know, it's weird x3 I think I've told you guys that I got hit by a golf cart too when I was little. Not trying to pull this on me, but I'm saying we have something in common here. I'm not trying to go on and on for Sol, it's more like that I get reallllly over-protective of my friends and when someone bothers them so much to where she says the things she said on Skype, I get really mad and fdlkgtfnjixgeo;typ'a

I'm going to ignore the few smart comments from Jay. Honestly, I'm used to most of them by now xD I was just already angry so when he suddenly jumped in I got pssed at him too.

I also got really carried away and started acting all btchy in my last reply there too, so there's that. I can admit to that. Eh, I'm really bad with controlling that. Plus it's night time, which is normally when I take my meds for this sort of thing. I should probably go do that //shot

So anyways, I hope we're all cool now, though obviously I'll be fine if you're a little tense with me since we just randomly apologized to each other. Actually I'm not sure if you'd call this an apology, since I have no idea what you think. Or how your character thinks. Where did I even get that from
Most of the time when i realize I said something wrong, I end up getting really confused with myself and blabbering on and I'm doing it right now okay I'm gonna go now

On with thy topic.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 21:16

Stormpaw looked for her mentor. She wanted to go out of camp and do something.

ooc: I dont even know who her mentor is and I think she became an apprentice a whiile ago
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Returning [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2