Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Returning Smoke [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Returning Smoke [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Returning Smoke [Open]   Returning Smoke [Open] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 11:06

Light rain had started to fall on the trek to the camp, and was chilling 'Smoke' to the bone as he stumbled into the SkyClan camp, shortly followed by Ocrapaw. He had moved ahead of her, his excitement taking control but the moment he was in the camp, he froze solid. So many emotions overran the tom as he stared at his home...Almost everything was like he remembered it, althougth there were many cats he failed to even recongize. Would anybody recongize him? Older, he looked much different then he did when he was just a young apprentice, and his unkempt and dirty fur only helped masking his appearance farther. Then, he was still wearing his collar which jingled as he glanced around. (Whoops) He wanted to call out for for SkyClan leader, but the fact that he felt like his heart was in his throat stopped him. So many conflicting emotions over ran him, so he glanced back with an uncertain look as he waited for Ocrapaw to enter in after him. He felt eyes fall onto him - an unwelcome and unknown stranger to all - causing him to retreat a step. He didn't want to be attacked by his former Clanmates if they thought he was a threat do to him suddenly appearing...He just wanted to be welcomed home.

Returning Smoke [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Returning Smoke [Open]   Returning Smoke [Open] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 11:28

The rain was sooo lovely!!~ Orcapaw bounded back towards camp, a bit dissapointed in herself that she never brought back prey but maybe she could do that next time. The fluffy apprentice blinked when Smoke had ran out in front of her, with an amused huff the apprentice hurried after him. Singing a lovely tune as she pranced towards camp in the soft rain. She wasn't really watching where she was going so when they arrived in camp, the she-cat quickly bumped into him causing Orcapaw to wake up back into reality. "Whoa, Smoke!" She mewed a bit surprised that the tom wouldn't move at all. A bit confused Orcapaw glanced around, before blinking at the stares she got. Most of them were unwelcoming, she didn't feel comfortable at all. The sound of Smokes collar had made Orcapaw gulp, after a few moments of staying slient the apprentice finally spoke up. "Everybody! Meet Smoke!" The apprentice said with a friendly grin her green eyes glowing as the rain had continued to sprinkle softly from the clouds.

Rockfall had been taking a nap, enjoying the soft rain that arrived. Although he quickly awoke to the sound of clambering voices and the sound of a bell. His amber eyes narrowed in slight suspicion as he jolted away from his nest, and slipped out of the warriors den. The tom blinked too see his daughter and some strange looking kitty-pet. With a huff, he weaved between cats trying to figure out what was going on. Although Orcapaws words had made him stop and think, ' Smoke...' It wasn't possible was it? Was this Breezestars missing son? Smokepaw? Narrowing his amber eyes, he observed him closer, it didn't exactly look like him, but he did have a resemblance to Breezestar. Same amber eyes, same slivery fur... Was it possible?

As soon as Smokepaw had vanished without a trace, Breezestar was heartbroken. The tom never wanted to give up searching for his son, but after many moons.. Hope had left skyclan of ever finding Smokepaw again. But there he was, Smokepaw! Although he was dirtier and much older now, and he had some kitty-pet collar on him. It didn't matter, he was finally home. Gently pushing past other cat's Rockfall had approached Smokepaw, with a humble smile, warm and gentle. "Welcome home.. Smokepaw." The deputy simply stated, his ears perking back to his clan-mates. " Anybody know where Breezestar is? He must know right away please."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Returning Smoke [Open]   Returning Smoke [Open] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 11:37

When Ocrapaw had bumped into him and then quickly called out to everybody his name, he filched as he took another step backwards. Then Rockfall appeared from the crowd. He looked almost the same as ever, so it was easy to put a name to the deputy. He watched the tom approached with wide - almost fearful - eyes, but when he had said his name; his full name, he started to shake as the light rain ran down his body and face. "Hello Rockfall..." he whispered softly, his ears falling back on his head. "I-I..." he drifted off when the deputy called out for people to find the leader. He nodded quickly as he took a few steps forward as he stared at the deputy. "Y-yes! Please, I want to see him! I-it's been so long...I..." Stuttering all over the place, he found it hard to form the sentences he really wanted to say as he scanned the cats, attempting to find even the hint of his father. And perhaps his mother! He missed the both of them so much...

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Returning Smoke [Open]   Returning Smoke [Open] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 13:52

The leader had been in his next, resting after a hunt and having a small piece of prey to himself. Compared to most of the other clans, he thought - ThunderClan especially, SkyClan seemed smaller in numbers. This was very troubling to him. If anything were to happen, if they were wanted to attacked... He'd been so wrapped up in these thoughts that it'd taken him a few moments to even notice the commotion that was going on outside. Breezestar bent his ears back, waiting and listening, for a heartbeat worried that it was just the thing that had been keeping him worried. It didn't sound frightened, though. There were sounds of shock, confusion, and well... happiness. The tom was up on his feet the instant he'd heard his name called.

"What's all this about?" Breezestar left his den, calling out and making his way through the crowd. He'd a few things muttered around, like rogue and kittypet, but they hardly phased him. His eyes set on his deputy first before he continued looking on. "Rockfall, is there- ..." His words died off quickly and he stood frozen in his tracks. He swore, for an instant, he thought it was Cloudheart standing there again - but it wasn't. This tom, he had far more powerful shoulders carrying him, a ragged pelt, and deep, piercing amber eyes - his eyes...

"Smokepaw." The name left him a whisper. He completely forgot everything else then, feeling a lump grow quickly in his throat as he ran up to his son. In a heartbeat, he was embracing him, rubbing his head against him, licking his cheek... StarClan... The entire forest probably heard him purring then. "When? How?" He tried to get the questions out, but he was far too happy, tears even threatening to spill. "I thought you were dead!"

Returning Smoke [Open] PDt1Qqd Returning Smoke [Open] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Returning Smoke [Open]   Returning Smoke [Open] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 14:08

When Breezestar's voice rang out, Smokepaw froze completely as his eyes dilated on the spot where the voice had come from. Never did he think he would hear that voice again...His heart started to race when his father stepped from the crowd, and locked eyes with him. Once more, so many emotions raced over Smokepaw as he attempted to find any words to say. But all he could feel was happiness as his father recognized him, and quickly moved to embrace his son. "Father!" he happily cried out but unlike Breezestar, he could not hold back the tears as he rubbed his head against his father's cheek. "I-I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean to disappear! I-I was foolish and a twoleg got me...I tried to escape and come back but I couldn't!" His words came out as a tumble, his voice full of the sorrow he had caused his father. "When I did escape, I didn't know...I-I didn't even know if SkyClan still stood cause of the threats of ThunderClan and WindClan, bu-But I never stopped thinking about you guys! I wanted to come back, I did! I swear to StarClan I did! But it wasn't until a few sunrises ago I got the courage t-to even try to come back! I'm so sorry I didn't come back sooner! I was foolish wandering off on my own and I...I am so so so sorry!" Those final words became a wail as he sobbed into his father's fur as the rain pelted the two of them. He felt that no matter how many times he would say he was sorry, it would never mean how much he was. 

But what did it matter now? He was home in his father's embrace. That was all that mattered to the once-joyful tom. He was no longer alone.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Returning Smoke [Open]   Returning Smoke [Open] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 16:44

It didn't really matter to him where his son had gone, where he'd been, or what he'd done - at least not now. None of that really mattered now, not to him at least. He was just so happy to be able to see Smokepaw again after so many moons, so blessed that he was able to find his way home. He wanted to cry his thanks and praise to StarClan. "It's okay, it's okay!" The tom sniffed, finally pulling back enough again to be able to see his son in the eyes again. "You're home now and that's all that matters." He smiled warmly at the younger cat, embracing him warmly again before stepping back to finally address his clan.

"Everyone, this is my son, Smokepaw." He meowed, before turning back to the white cat with a grin. "Come on. We need to feed and clean you... and get that collar off."

Returning Smoke [Open] PDt1Qqd Returning Smoke [Open] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Smoke [Open]   Returning Smoke [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Smoke [Open]
Page 1 of 1