Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Returning Dawn [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Returning Dawn [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Returning Dawn [OPEN]   Returning Dawn [OPEN] EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 9:46 am

((I couldn’t think of a better topic name))

Dawnfeather had walked.

And walked.

And also walked.

She had not waited for the others, had not dared be near him again-

Dawnfeather walked until the fogginess in her mind cleared. Until she felt visceral terror at the battle-fury that had surged up within her. Until her paw pads cracked.

Until the forest was within sight once more.

Instinct had guided her home, instinct and familiar knowledge from the many, many times she’d gotten lost before. The golden she-cat crested the rise, dove hanging from her mouth- a peace-offering, almost, some faint apology for the many, many times she had been forced to leave. Or had left of her own accord.

With a joy in her heart she hadn’t felt since she’d left, Dawnfeather bounded down into Fourtrees, tossing the dove onto the fresh-kill pile, looking, desperately, for her kin and loved ones. Surely they hadn’t gone… she had held out hope-

“I made it,” she mewed, half to herself. She had made it, and now everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5646

PostSubject: Re: Returning Dawn [OPEN]   Returning Dawn [OPEN] EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 11:21 am

((No colors, I'm stuck on mobile for the moment))

Leafbare was settling in, and Football was grateful for her long, thick for that helped keep her warm. Well, warmer, relatively speaking, than some of her shorter furred clanmates. It was no time to curl up in their nests however, with the cold came scarce prey and more predators. And the twolegs still made their presence felt in the form of their strange contraptions and missing clanmates. She almost wished to be able to go searching, as Blackbear had, but her duty was to the whole clan, not just to seek out a few. Birdchaser and Plumleaf had enough to worry about without a deputy and sibling going off on her own too. So she busied herself with organizing patrols and looking after those who would let her.

A cat exploded into the hollow, startling Wolfblossom out of her thoughts. "Dawnfeather? You're back!" It was good to see the golden she-cat again. "What happened? How'd you escape the twolegs?" She approached with an excited wave of her tail

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Returning Dawn [OPEN]   Returning Dawn [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 3:29 pm

─FOXPAW
Kit had headed out of camp the moment it had stopped raining, while his fur was short it was thick and the rain easily weighed his fur down and comfort aside it admittedly wasn't the best look for him. His plan was to do something productive, whether that be hunting or marking up on the borders... Maybe he'd bring some supplies back to try and reinforce the makeshift dens. They were still in good condition but strengthening them would never hurt.

He swiftly trotted through the forest with his long spindly legs, catching the faint whiff of a mouse in the distance... It had been tempting to try and track it but if he wanted to do a few more things before heading back it'd be best to wait. So he continued on, only for another scent to hit his nose... D-Dawnfeather?

he thought he hallucinated for a moment. He opened his maw and the scent struck the back of his throat. It was real. She was here. His previous plan went out the window as he scented his mother. His legs were strong and they easily took him back to Fourtrees within moments. How had he not seen her? Perhaps they had just missed each other, Kit had taken an odd route out of camp anyways.

Finally approaching Fourtrees, his eyes scanned the clearing the young tom took no time to find the cream colored pelt in the crowd. "Long time no see." The newly appointed apprentice purred, his tone steady and full of love, but his eyes betrayed him. Tears tickled the corners of his eyes and as he nudged his mothers shoulder with his head. She came back. "I knew you were comin' back." He added, blinking away the tears threatening him.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Returning Dawn [OPEN]   Returning Dawn [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:41 am

((football LOL))

Wolfblossom approached, and Dawnfeather waved her tail happily in response. “I’m so glad to be back,” she purred, gently headbutting the younger tabby in the shoulder. “They left the window open, and I jumped out. I’m sorry it took so long-“ Then, a familiar voice and familiar touch and Dawnfeather teared up, as if she wasn’t already. Turning towards her darling, Dawnfeather swept him into an embrace, laying her chin on his head and wrapping her tail around him. “I missed you,” she murmured, voice shaking. “I missed you so, so much, my kit- although not so much a kit anymore… you’ve grown so much already. I missed you…” her voice trailed off to a deep purr, shaking with emotion. Oh… she’d missed him.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5646

PostSubject: Re: Returning Dawn [OPEN]   Returning Dawn [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:32 am

((Autocorrect didn't swear this time! Improvement!))

"Window...?" Wolfblossom's confusion was probably evident, but also quickly dismissed. "Well, I'm glad you escaped them. Are you okay? Did they do anything to you? Were you with any of the other cats who got captured?"

"Hello, Foxpaw-" She hardly had time to offer a greeting before the young apprentice was running toward Dawnfeather, and Wolfblossom sat back with a soft smile. Dawnfeather had taken him under her wing, she remembered, he must've missed her terribly, just as Rainpaw missed Crookedpaw. She glanced around, almost hoping that she might see the latter of the apprentices following in Dawnfeather's pawsteps, but it seemed that wasn't the case. Hopefully Blackbear would find him sooner rather than later.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8