Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Returning [OPEN]

Go down 
+6
Ebby
iceychu
Rook
~Shadow Jinx
Soul
Stormi the Gummy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

The Returning [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Redshade padded into camp, the moon hanging high in the air. He stood by the entrance, waiting for his brother to follow him in, before padding over to the center of camp and patting the spot next to him for Soulfang to sit down and rest a moment. He wouldn't let his friend get captured again; especially not in their own camp. Redshade lifted his head and let out a yowl to summon the others.

"Soulfang has returned to us!"

The Returning [OPEN] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Returning [OPEN] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Returning [OPEN] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Returning [OPEN] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Returning [OPEN] 1voydThe Returning [OPEN] 2gy1qubThe Returning [OPEN] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Returning [OPEN] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Soulfang sighed thankfully. They were finally home. Frost blue eyes wandered around as he remembered last time he was here. It had been moons. Dead bodies, blood, destroyed dens, scattered prey, and who knows what else. They must have been here awhile though, the camp was cleaned up and things had been rebuilt. Padding over to the spot next to Redshade, the tom sat down. His body was littered with infected wounds, the most standing out was the one over his eyes. Dark brown colouring stained his pelt and had a rusted scent to it. His face, chest, stomach, and neck was covered with wounds. He looked like he crawled out of the deepest parts of Dark Forest. Letting out a breath, he sheathed his claws and stretched before looking over at the fresh-kill pile and licking his lips. Now I am definitely glad to have found Redshade.
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Whiteshadow whipped around.
"Soulfang!" He trotted over to Soulfang and grinned.
"Nice to see you again, those mangy Thunderclan cats treat you well?" Whiteshadow joked. Then his dark eyes glinted with something like glee. Spiritpaw tottered up and looked at Soulfang.
"Welcome back," she said with a neutral face.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:47 am

Moonstrike's head shot up as she heard Redshade's voice. She searched for the tom and saw him standing with Soulfang, Whiteshadow and Spiritpaw. She got up and bounded over to them. "Soulfang! You're back!" she said with relief. She smiled proudly at her friend.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:06 am

Scorchclaw lifted his head as Redhsade padded into camp, yowling triumphantly. He heaved his dark grey frame and padded over to greet his clanmate, not that he liked him very much, even if he was much marurer now. He waited until the others parted to step forwards. "Greetings, Soulfang." Scorchclaw meowed in his deep voice.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Just before he could walk over to grab a vole or two, other started to welcome him back. Well, I could  at least gain some positive points. My previous actions led to much unneeded inconveniences. With a quick turn of his head he looked at Whiteshadow with calm eyes. "Well, well, well. Seems like someone no longer despises me." The tom said with a joking tone before forcing himself to smile.

"Moonstrike. How's it feel to be a warrior now? Bet your glad we did battle training just in the nick of time." The warrior purred as he sat back down. Truly, this wasn't his usual attitude but it's well enough for the others to buy it. Or at least he hoped.

As Soulfang's blue eyes stared at the grey form that padded forward, the tom growled on the inside. He never liked Scorchclaw, the warrior always crawled under his skin. Though he was thankful the cat finally matured. It was better than the constant whining he did as a kit. Pushing out another calm tone with a fake emotion of enthusiasm, Soulfang greeted the tom as well. "Hello, Scorchclaw." He said in a kind tone before quickly ignoring him. He looked over to Redshade and spoke. "I'm glad to see that the camp is thriving with life and that everyone is happy again." Soulfang uttered as he gave a quick wink to his 'brother'.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Ooc: My internet is being a butt and deleted my post so just keep posting without me a little. I'm not redoing my post.

The Returning [OPEN] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Returning [OPEN] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Returning [OPEN] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Returning [OPEN] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Returning [OPEN] 1voydThe Returning [OPEN] 2gy1qubThe Returning [OPEN] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Returning [OPEN] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Whiteshadow rolled his eyes at Soulfang.
"So how easy was it to get away?" Spiritaw asked with a curious tone.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:36 am

Moonstrike listened to Soulfang and Whiteshadow's words and sat, her tail curling around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Redshade flicked an ear in curiosity, looking at Soulfang. "Yeah," He agreed. "How'd you manage to get away? All I saw was you limp-running towards me across the thunderpath all of the sudden." He was curious as to what Soulfang had come up with. Surely Thunderclan wouldn't let him go that easily, and had obviously mistreated him. He must have perhaps caused some sort of diversion or something. Well, whatever happened, it could come in use in the future if it was pure skill. Anything else was kinda useless.

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:59 pm

"An injured fox cub distracted their medicine cat. When he was busy looking at the limping thing I made a run for it. I shouldn't have ran though. But I was so glad to finally escape." Soulfang said as he summarized the story. Thoughts of how it happened and how lucky he was clouded his mind.

Short post is short
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Mistflower had been asleep in the nursery, curled around a few of the kits when she heard a commotion starting to go outside. She flicked an ear curiously, stepping away from the little ones and peaking her head out of the den. The first thing she scented was ThunderClan, and instantly the pelt on her fur rose, a sharp taste of bile in her mouth. She got a closer look after, seeing it was Soulfang instead. She thought he was dead, and was honestly thankful for it. Yet, here he was. The uncomfortable and bitter taste from before didn't change at all. "Well, look what the fox dragged in." She walked out completely, her tone bland. They did know that he couldn't stay here, right? Honestly, he'd caused them enough trouble.

The Returning [OPEN] PDt1Qqd The Returning [OPEN] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Cormorantpelt wasn't far behind the older queen, leaving her three newborns mewling after her in the nursery. It took a few heartbeats to realize that that ThunderClan scent came off of only one cat; that cat being the blood thirsty Soulfang. ThunderClan didn't kill him? How mouse-brained could they be?! To allow this... This thing to remain breathing and walking about freely after so many lives were lost because of him? It made her blood boil.
The dark warrior shoved her way towards him, furious. "How dare you come back here after all you caused? So many have suffered great pain because of you... So many have died because of you! Yet here you stand as proud as can be, acting as though you're still a part of this Clan. You sicken me, Soulfang."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

The Returning [OPEN] JGgdMsS The Returning [OPEN] JGg3TFt The Returning [OPEN] J0ieN9e The Returning [OPEN] JGg3GK7 The Returning [OPEN] JGg2WjR

The Returning [OPEN] JcTsSP1  The Returning [OPEN] JcnAVnI The Returning [OPEN] Grub_f10The Returning [OPEN] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:00 pm

"After all I have caused? You do realize it wasn't just my actions, but others as well. I admit I have done most of the stupid and idiotic things in the past, but I now see differently. As for the lives lost, I only wish I could bring them back with my own paws. I assure you, I am not proud at all, just glad to be back." Soulfang lied through his teeth. His face was full of fake sadness. He knew that more would join the group and all would go downhill. He didn't want that. Instead, he tried to change the subject.

"Anyways, Mistflower and Cormorantpelt, how are your kits doing? They sound healthy and bursting with energy. I'm glad to see that new Warriors will be thriving in our clan. Especially since they come from great Warriors themselves." The tom said with an odd sense of kindness in his tone. Maybe something was wrong with him. All of that hunger and thirst had gotten to him for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Mistflower tossed all the words aside and out of her mind, disgusting that he would even mention their kits. Don't even pull that with her. Out of all the cats that could've been taken, they took him. "It was because of your stupidity that my kits were born in a ditch under the Thunderpath!" she hissed, "ThunderClan says you murdered their warrior. Do you think they'll take your escape lightly? Once they found you missing, what is the first place they'll look?"  She shook her head again, "You're stupid if you think there will be blood shed here for your sake. You'd best leave now." If he wouldn't, then she'd make him. It would bring her a lot of happiness and relief to know that the fox-heart was gone and far away from ShadowClan.

The Returning [OPEN] PDt1Qqd The Returning [OPEN] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning [OPEN]   The Returning [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Returning [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next