Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Returning From The Mist [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Returning From The Mist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Returning From The Mist [OPEN] EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:40

Mistywater walked herself into ThunderClan camp, she smiled as she was surrounded by the barrows of the camp, finally free from the Two-legs. She looked at the dens that she remembered and purred as she looked at all the cat. She was ready for a surprised greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Returning From The Mist [OPEN] EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 19:25

Meadowpaw emerged from the apprentices den yawning and blinking sleep out of her eyes drowsily. She glanced around the clearing when she saw a familiar grey pelt standing in the clearing. "Mom!?" she cried before running to her and nuzzling her. "Mom where have you been! I was so worried about you! I missed you so much." she meowed, her pale green eyes shining with relief, happiness, and surprise. Her mom had disappeared one day randomly and Meadowpaw had been worried that something bad has happened, that maybe she had gotten killed, but she was here and she seemed okay. Things hadn't been the same around camp without her and every patrol she went on she always looked for her, any sign of her. When she went hunting she spent half the time looking for her scent, but never finding it. She was so glad she was here now and she was okay.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Returning From The Mist [OPEN] Sign_s13
Returning From The Mist [OPEN] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Returning From The Mist [OPEN] EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 19:29

Blacktwig padded out of the warriors' den upon hearing his sister's excited yet relieved tone. He purred when he caught sight of Mistywater, racing up to her and nuzzling her. "Oh, Mistywater..." he mewed silently. "We missed you so..."

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Returning From The Mist [OPEN] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 3:21

Morningshine padded out of the warriors den sleepily upon hearing Meadowpaw's startling outburst, "Meadowpaw, what is with the shouting? It's so early and-"
She broke off when she saw her sister standing there at the entrance.
"MISTYWATER!" She shrieked, racing over, "Are you okay? Where did you go? What happened? Why did you leave?" She began shooting nervous questions at her sister.

Returning From The Mist [OPEN] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Returning From The Mist [OPEN] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 4:23

Mistywater looked around as cats slowly noticed her return. She looked at her sister as she raced over to speak "I..." she trailed off, not continuing until moments later. "I was looking for..." she kept thinking as she didn't want to have everyone know she was mates with a WindClan cat. She spoke again "I was going to find my mate at Two-leg place" she explained "I was taken by Two-legs" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Returning From The Mist [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning From The Mist [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1