Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Returning From The Mist [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Mistywater walked herself into ThunderClan camp, she smiled as she was surrounded by the barrows of the camp, finally free from the Two-legs. She looked at the dens that she remembered and purred as she looked at all the cat. She was ready for a surprised greeting.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunlit

Characters : [L] Littlebrook | [S] - Silentstorm | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivelily | [F] - Frost that Blankets the Brook | [La] - Lakepaw
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1136
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Deputy She-cat. [SS] - ShadowClan Senior Warrior Tom. [C] - SkyClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Young Warrior She. [F] - SkyClan/Tribe to-be She. [La] - RiverClan Apprentice Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Meadowpaw emerged from the apprentices den yawning and blinking sleep out of her eyes drowsily. She glanced around the clearing when she saw a familiar grey pelt standing in the clearing. "Mom!?" she cried before running to her and nuzzling her. "Mom where have you been! I was so worried about you! I missed you so much." she meowed, her pale green eyes shining with relief, happiness, and surprise. Her mom had disappeared one day randomly and Meadowpaw had been worried that something bad has happened, that maybe she had gotten killed, but she was here and she seemed okay. Things hadn't been the same around camp without her and every patrol she went on she always looked for her, any sign of her. When she went hunting she spent half the time looking for her scent, but never finding it. She was so glad she was here now and she was okay.

Olivelily - ShadowClan ~ Young Warrior ~ She-cat
Lakepaw - RiverClan ~ Apprentice ~ Tom
Frost That Blankets The Brook - SkyClan ~ To-be ~ She-cat
Cloudroar - SkyClan ~ Experienced Warrior ~ Tom
My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Blacktwig padded out of the warriors' den upon hearing his sister's excited yet relieved tone. He purred when he caught sight of Mistywater, racing up to her and nuzzling her. "Oh, Mistywater..." he mewed silently. "We missed you so..."

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Female
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:21 am

Morningshine padded out of the warriors den sleepily upon hearing Meadowpaw's startling outburst, "Meadowpaw, what is with the shouting? It's so early and-"
She broke off when she saw her sister standing there at the entrance.
"MISTYWATER!" She shrieked, racing over, "Are you okay? Where did you go? What happened? Why did you leave?" She began shooting nervous questions at her sister.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:23 am

Mistywater looked around as cats slowly noticed her return. She looked at her sister as she raced over to speak "I..." she trailed off, not continuing until moments later. "I was looking for..." she kept thinking as she didn't want to have everyone know she was mates with a WindClan cat. She spoke again "I was going to find my mate at Two-leg place" she explained "I was taken by Two-legs" she mewed.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning From The Mist [OPEN]   

Back to top Go down

Returning From The Mist [OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-