Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

How was this story? should i keep going?
YEA!
Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 Vote_lcap71%Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
Not really no.....
Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Jun 2010 - 1:17

Firepaw too, trotted away to her clan. Just in time for Firestar. Oh goody.....She said to herself.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JPzjwJV Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JPzNeMg Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JGg2mwx Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JPzwPEb Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JPzwXQn

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JcTsSP1  Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JcnAVnI Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Jun 2010 - 1:18

Firepaw too, trotted away to her clan. Just in time for Firestar. Oh goody.....She said to herself.

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JPzjwJV Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JPzNeMg Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JGg2mwx Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JPzwPEb Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JPzwXQn

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JcTsSP1  Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JcnAVnI Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 16:33

can i be in it to? plz?
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Jun 2010 - 18:02

occ:im not sure its up to fire meh sis on here

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:05

OCC: well sure i guess.....

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010 - 19:51

occ:um are we going to continue posting in here?

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010 - 20:00

OCC: dont know....... .......................... :|

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:27

occ:oh well im contuining

ic:Rose walked to the camp a little dissapointed that her sister couldn't come and visit some times

Kits: the kits walked back all happy that they got to meet there aunt.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:49

occ: mmk!

Firepaw walked into the camp. Her mind still on her sister and her kits.

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 11:28

when rosethorn walked into camp when she notice that a clan meeting was being held.

Clan leader: noticed the kits and rosethorn were walking in and callled them to the front of the rock.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:43

when firepaw got back to her camp, they had too held a clan meeting.

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010 - 12:15

clan leader:"this is a great time to appoint three new apprentices" and he called the kits to the rock.

rosethorn:she was so happy her kits were finally becoming apprentices but was drawn away from the clan meeting by a sound in the bushes.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4