Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

How was this story? should i keep going?
YEA!
Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
Not really no.....
Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010 - 22:12

When Firepaw got to the place were Jemstone and Jetpelt had laid Sunpaw down to rest for awhile, Coperpelt waisted no time.
"Show me were it hurts the most." As Sunepaw showed her, Firepaw began to lick his ears. That mouse-brained fool!!Firepaw thought. he insisted on going!! why didnt i say no???!!! Although he wouldnt have lisened... As Coperpelt finished. Sunepaw got up and began to limp with Jemstone and Jetpelt followed by Coperpelt. She walked with them. On the way she sniffed the air. On the breeze she could smell a sweet scent. It came from her two warrior friends although the were from a different clan: Rosethorn and
Blossomfrost. "hello Rosethorn,Blossomfrost." "Good day Firepaw. What happend here? I smelled blood and came to find out were it was comeing from. Every thing alright?" Firepaw nodded. "for now. how are you doing Rosethorn? With the kits comeing and all." "Oh, she purred with delight,just fine. I wish they would get born soon." Blossomfrost purred with agreement. "Yes I dont know how much more of her complaining her paws hurt I can take!!!" Blossomfrost let out a great purr of laughter. "oh,really now?" Rosethorn growled playfully,and swung here paw so that it just bearly skimmed across her face, one claw pulled a hair and Blossomfrost sqeeked."oops." Kackled Rosethorn. "oops my tail" Blossomfrost's hair was on end but Firepaw knew they were playing. "well i better go." They nodded in agreement at the same time they both turend and walked away,meowing there good~bye's over there shoulders. As Firepaw passed through the gorse, she heard Firestar calling the familer words and all the cats began to gather under the the rock there leader was standing on, looking strong and braver then ever.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JPzjwJV Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JPzNeMg Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JGg2mwx Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JPzwPEb Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JPzwXQn

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JcnAVnI Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Firepaw on Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 22:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol wasnt finished!!!!!!!!! lol..........*blush*)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010 - 21:35

It had been a four days since the insadent with riverclan. Firepaw had spent that time training with her friend
Sunpaw. "Ok, its almost time for you two to be warriors. Show me what your mentors have taught you. ATTACK ME." Sunpaw looked unsure, but, Firepaw was already in an attack position. She was just about to leap when a moew sounded from the forest.
It was Blossomfrost. She had a heavy fear scent that flowed into the training hollow. "H-help....Shadow clan is attacking are camp!!"

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JPzjwJV Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JPzNeMg Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JGg2mwx Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JPzwPEb Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JPzwXQn

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JcnAVnI Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010 - 21:42

0.0 oooo.....aaaaaa... *eats popcorn* 0.0

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010 - 1:01

OCC: lol rose!!!!! Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 643245

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010 - 4:05

0occ:thank you thank you *takes a bow*. :smille:

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:03

occ:sorry to doble post but my kits are one there way soon and all that sister

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:09

OCC: ok....im so srry i keep forgeting,sis!!!!!! ok you can make part of the story too. like wat your life is like and your point of view with the kits!!!!! ^_^

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:15

Occ:yeassssssss ill have to think about it though you can just go on with it illl add stuff while things happpen.

icc: Rosethorn was in the nursery just starting labor at the time everything happend.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: changing topic to: firepaw and rosepaws some what   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:45

OCC: ok

Firepaw looked in horror. She was worried about her sisters kits. They were due very soon.... Her sister Rosethorn, was born with her in windclan. Their father in windclan and thier mother in thunderclan. She had chose to stay in windclan. And Firepaw had chose to stay in Thunderclan. "Ok, Sunpaw. you go and fetch some warriors. Firepaw, Come with me."Firestar turned around and let Blossomfrost lead the way. When they got there, here was a reek of shadowclan cats mixed with windclan cats.....and blood. Fur every where.... Firepaw signaled with his tail to atay low till the others arived.

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:49

Rosethorn was already far into labor when the thunderclan cats arived and she wailed when a contracition came from her stomack "make it stop make it stop
but her mate yellowback had died from whitecough over the
(cant think of the name of winter right know).

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:29

WITHOUT THINKING, WHEN FIREPAW HEARED THE WAIL, she darted through war and blood of cats, and into a nursery were it came from."Rosethorn!! Do you need help?! Weres your medicene cat?!"Not knowing that her leader had fallowed her, when she turned around, firestar was in the doorway. But he didnt look mad.....

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:10

"he's out fighting, but leave him" rosethorn said panting "get these things out" she wailed again.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:23

OCC: lol.............

Firepaw hesitated not wanting to get them when thunderclan warriors started to pour out of the thorns that surrounded windclan. Firepaw could see thier medicene cat. Sunpaw must have told him to come.... "Need some help?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 20:02

Rosethorns eyes were wide "duuuuuuu, thaat was a dummm question now get these kits out of me" she screamed and the fighting stoped at the stound.occ:lol

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 20:41

Firepaw noticed it get queit. But Coperpelt kept going helping Rosethron give birth. "Firestar, take the kit and lick it to keep it breathing." Soon all three kits were born. Firepaw was happy to see her sister happly licking the kits that took so long to give birth to. OCC: wow lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next