Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

How was this story? should i keep going?
YEA!
Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* Vote_lcap71%Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* Vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
Not really no.....
Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* Vote_lcap29%Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* Empty
PostSubject: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Firepaw looked around. Around the clearing cats were sharing toungues,after they had just finished eating. But firepaw was to busy to join them. She was to busy looking at the gorse tunnel."dont worry they'll be back soon Firepaw."That was Graypelt. One of Thundeclan's warriors."I know Graypelt but......."Her voice trailed off."But your worried if your friend made it through the talk with Riverclan? Am i right?"The gray warroir gave the young cats ear a small lick.Just then she heard a rustle from the camps gorse opening.She wrose to her paws and darted to the opening. Her heart sank when her friend didnt come through."Firepaw....dont worry. he'll be back soon. I'll explain to you later and to the rest of the clan when they bring him back."Firepaw wasnt impressed on how her leader-Firestar had said that. She could that his eyes were filled with pain from his scratches and bites he had,and grief for her that he was trying to some what cover up. But all she did was bow her head and dart off through the tunnel and into the woods outside.[i]Oh...Sunpaw....where are you? PLEASE come back.....

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JGgdMsS Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JGg3TFt  Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JGg3GK7 Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JGg2WjR

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JcTsSP1  Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JcnAVnI Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* Grub_f10Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Firepaw on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pressed send when i wasn't done......*blush~smile*)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:01 am

Just then three cats came from the tree's.Firepaw dashed forward."SUNPAW!!!" When Firepaw came up to them. Two warriors,
Jemstone and Jetpelt, were with him."Firepaw go fetch Copperpelt..." Jemstone began. "Tell her to hurry." Firepaw ran to Coperpelt's den.Coperpelt,Thunderclans medicene cat,was tending to one of the elders."Yes Firepaw? What is it?" Firepaw
felt sick. She couldnt believe that her friend was so badly hurt! "Jemstone sent me...Sunpaw is badly hurt-" She stoped.
Before she could say any more Coperpelt was already gathering herbs and cobwebs. "Firepaw come with me. I want you to show
me were he is."Firepaw nodded. She picked up a mouthfull of cob webs and lead the way through the gorse, and dissapred into the forest once more, followed by Coperpelt.

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JGgdMsS Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JGg3TFt  Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JGg3GK7 Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JGg2WjR

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JcTsSP1  Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JcnAVnI Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* Grub_f10Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 am

Hey can i be in you story?(As BlossomFrost pls!)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 pm

YUPP! BLOSSOMFROST RIGHT? OK!!

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 pm

puts me in it please i dont care what i am though lol

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 pm

OK!!! IS Roseflower or Roseheart ok? (You'll be a warrior!!)

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am

Roseheart probably or Rosethorns now that i think about it would be protecting and loving can i be a kit-mother though?

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 am

YUPP! but wat will be your kits names if they are born or when they are?

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 am

i dont know you can choose that one.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am

What is your cat like/ummm..... fur......I cant find your cat aeation so i cant find out...

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:18 am

shes a rossy color

here it is

Cat Name:rosekit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):jaypaw and firestar

Familiarity with the series:at sunrise.

Appearence: small and the color of a rose

Personality:fun ,loving, and adventurus

Origins:i was born in windclan.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:21 am

UHHHH......ok........how many kits will you have?

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:23 am

as many as you want me to have. just ask me questions on the chat box.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:32 am

k
you will have three kits. UH....Rosekit,Specklekit annnndddddd,Thornkit...k?

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 am

ok i guess im having two kits named afteer me. lol

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*   Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile* Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventuer's of firepaw.....some of the caraters are made up so theres new-ish names......you can reply if you wanna have me put you in the story! *smile*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next