Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering 2014

Go down 
+19
Shadow
~Shadow Jinx
iceychu
Wolfy
Stormi the Gummy
Dawnfire
Splotch
Twilight
May
Shade
Echo
Knight
Rook
King Falcon I
Sun
Rose
Darky
Kitty
Sleepy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Mistyflower followed the rest of RiverClan and peered around for others to talk to. Padding over to Rookheart and Bubblepaw, she asked, "Hello, may I join you?" She recognized Rookheart from the last Gathering, though back then they had both been apprentices.

Foxpaw ran excitedly around; this was his first Gathering. Not really knowing what to do, he just sat down and waited for the Gathering to start.

February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Silver14February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Mistyf10February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Flower10February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Foxcla11February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 15yw26d

February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 The_po10   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Rookheart dipped her head to the Riverclan warrior. "Of course. We've met haven't we? I was an apprentice then but now I'm Rookheart."

Bramblepaw noticed an excited young apprentice and went over. "Hello, I'm Bramblepaw." Tawnypaw followed Bramblepaw and introduced herself to Foxpaw.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Ooc: Oh my gosh auto correct changed Mistyflower to cornflower and then multiplier o_0 And then, it glitched and put multiplier 3 times... I hate auto correct.

Ic: Mistyflower smiled. "And I'm Mistyflower now- a warrior!" she told Rookheart proudly. "So we're both warriors now, huh?"

Foxpaw grinned. "And I'm Foxpaw! This is my first Gathering."

February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Silver14February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Mistyf10February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Flower10February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Foxcla11February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Hailfa10
Made by Pinely

February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 The_po10   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Fish_a10
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:54 pm

OOC: Yikes...

IC: Rookheart smiled softly. "Yeah I guess so."

"Nice to meet you." Bramblepaw said. Tawnypaw dipped her head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Ooc: Others still need to post, girls~

IC:

Ivyfur followed WindClan, her small figure barely noticeable with the others. The wind and rain only doubled the pro's about being smaller, as she stayed fairly dry. After arriving, she then went to seek out Longtail. She would need to huddle with someone in the horrid weather, and she would prefer the taller tom.

Sorrelpaw was sitting politely where he was, quietly reciting the event that he had experienced at his ceremony. The brown speckled tom paid little attention to those around him, but kept his broad head turned towards the Great Rock, his small ears pinned to keep rain from entering, which would drive the young apprentice crazy.

Silvercloud was no different, she had spaced out almost completely. She was indeed the silver cat who was drenched and very cold, but paid little mind to it. Her green eyes were partially closed, to show her struggle of being awake in the darker night. Silvercloud knew that ShadowClan still had to arrive, yet was skeptical about their late appearance. They were usually early, and RiverClan had beat them here this time.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:14 am

Nightstar stopped at the top of the hollow. With the sick cats, it had taken them a while to get there. But in the end, it wouldn't matter. They'll weaken the other clans, getting them sick as well. Not every clan can go through leafbare unscathed. Nightstar might as well share the wealth.The leader looked back at her warriors and few apprentices' haggard pelts. She was sure that within a few minutes of them arriving, the other clans would know that they were sick. So the first few minutes were critical. Nightstar had told her clan when they were back at camp, that they were only going to farther spread the disease to the other clans. Reminding them to spread it as much as they could.

She looked forward, and gave the signal with a large swing of her tail. She then started forward, knowing that her sick cats wouldn't be able to run. As soon as she reached the level ground, Nightstar leapt forward, and scrambled to the top of the Greatrock. Only giving the other leaders a nod. The new WindClan Leader only caused mild interest in her. She had greater things to worry about.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Hawkpaw padded in behind nightstar and proudly took a seat with his clan mates, careful not to get close to any other clan cats. HE would not talk to any other cats. He didn't care about them. He was in shadowclan. The best clan ever!

Rosepaw excitedly walked into the gathering and scanned the clearing. She was actually at the gathering! She had been dreaming of this ever since she was a kit. Her tail twitching happily, she sat down and waited for it to start.

Last edited by Dawnfire on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Moonpaw slowly made her way down the slope and sat near Hawkpaw, not too close to get him sick as well. She looked around at the other clans and realized this was her first Gathering. She smiled proudly to herself and looked around again.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Nightpaw sat down next to Moonpaw. He felt less sick than before, but his eyes were still shut. They hurt whenever he opened them and everything was slightly blurry, so he kept them closed. He insisted on coming to the gathering, he didn't want to be left at camp all by himself. His legs were pretty scratched from tripping over quite a lot. He hoped his blindness was only temporary.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Addertail followed nearby Sunface into the gathering, taking a seat near her. It seems there's a new Windclan leader, He noted to himself. Whatever had happened to Raccoonstar, he didn't know, but Shadowclan's state was bugging him more now. An awful stench came from them, and he leaned over to whisper into Sunface's ear. "Stay away from Shadowclan; they smell worse than they usually do." He muttered.

Redshade stalked into the clearing right behind Nightstar, glaring at the other clans. His fur was matted and messy like many others in his clan who shared the sickness, though it wasn't really that bad for him. He just didn't feel like cleaning his fur and picking up more of the sickness until he was sure it was gone first. A few cats in particular caught his attention; Addertail, Sunface, and Specklefur. He hated them all, and he would be giving them a nasty glare except Dewstar wasn't there yet again so it didn't feel complete enough. So he gave them a normal, slightly-longer glare. Woohoo.

Stormheart padded into the gathering with the rest of Riverclan and sat down near some random cat; hello there Silvercloud. It was still hard to believe Reedstar was back, but she was definitely happy he was. It was shocking, just popping up again, as alive as Falconfang--or apparently Falconstar now? Maybe;--had said. Speaking of Falconwhateverhisnameisnow, where was Raccoonstar? Falconfang was in her place and she heard no notes about the old leader. Perhaps she had retired? Well, she was old but not that old, was she? Stormheart didn't know; heck she was a Riverclan cat, not Windclan. She flexed her claws, eager to start the gathering and hear about what has been going on. It was a shame Hailwhisper had stayed back; for some reason she had seemed a bit more quiet lately, kinda like after the old flood moons ago. Hopefully nothing bad had happened...

February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 1voydFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 2 2gy1qubFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Hawkflight went down the muddy slope and sat alone by herself because derp.

Mapleheart followed her brother, whom continued to give glares to the Thunderclan cats. She huffed past him, though gave a friendly flick of her tail on his shoulder. She still loved her brother, though he was changed completely in the mind.

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Falconpaw walked around avoiding cats he might get bumped into.Suddenly, the young apprentice bumped into a brown tabby tom.His sent was somewhat strange and new to him.When he was a kit he heard that there was three other clans in the forest besides Thunderclan.Also,problems with Shadowclan were big in Thunderclan after what happened to Dewstar got attacked by a two Shadowclan warriors
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Silverleaf padded nervously around. She was one of the few ShadowClan cats that weren't sick, which was a relief. Finally she settled down beside Mistyflower and the others in that group. "Hey. It's Mistypaw, isn't it? I met you last Gathering. I was Silverpaw back then; now I'm Silverleaf," she told Mistyflower.

Mistyflower shrugged. She recognized Silverleaf, but was caught off guard when she said Mistypaw. "It's Mistyflower now, actually," she told Silverleaf, slightly irritated. "I'm a warrior too." She dipped her head to Rookheart. "Are you a warrior also, now?"

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:11 am

Breezepaw emerged into the gathering clearing along with other Thunderclan cats. She decided to stay away from the others due to her leg, which she refused to let take over her life and forced herself to limp to the gathering. Taking a deep breath she set herself down in the middle.

Scorchclaw spotted Redshade, who, along with Scorchclaw, wasn't sick. He weaved his way around other cats like a smoky snake and greeted the warrior with a nod of his almost black head.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:46 am

Rookheart dipped her head in greeting to Silverleaf. "I'm a warrior as well. Rookheart." the black she-cat said proudly. With her tail she pointed over to a calico she-cat. "That's my apprentice, Tawnypaw." Rookheart said. Hearing her name, Tawnypaw looked at her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering 2014
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next