Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering 2014

Go down 
+19
Shadow
~Shadow Jinx
iceychu
Wolfy
Stormi the Gummy
Dawnfire
Splotch
Twilight
May
Shade
Echo
Knight
Rook
King Falcon I
Sun
Rose
Darky
Kitty
Sleepy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 14:41

OOC: sorry about posting to fast. I will remember next time, I am going to wait for the leaders to post now~

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 17:44

Hailpaw slithered over to his brother. "Stormpaw, remember your place," he hissed. "We're only apprentices; you shouldn't be talking like you're telling the warriors what to do."

~The first two sentences seem to make Hail bear a distinct resemblence to a snake XD Slithering and hissing.

February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Silver14February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Mistyf10February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Flower10February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Foxcla11February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 15yw26d

February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 The_po10   February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 0:17

The entire Gathering had erupted into chaos, cats shouting accusations and threats every which way. All the while, Falconstar sat back and listened with a slight smirk, quite enjoying the sounds of ShadowClan getting dragged through the mud in a public forum. He had never had a fondness for ShadowClan, and it was rather uplifting for them to get some form of comeuppance. Still, there was a Gathering to finish, so he stepped forward and yowled loudly above the fray of angry and confused cats.

"I think it would be good to try and finish this up," he mewed evenly once he could make his voice heard amongst the crowd. "WindClan is continuing to prosper as we welcome more warriors and apprentices into the clan. Unfortunately, Raccoonstar has passed on and now has found peace in StarClan. We mourn the loss of such a great leader, but WindClan will continue to go on. I have already traveled to the Moonstone and gained my nine lives." It still hurt to talk about the fallen leader, but in this Gathering more than any other it was pertinent to keep strong despite it. He was the leader now, and that was all there was to it.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 12:59

"What?!" Addertail finally snapped out as some apprentice blamed the Riverclan murder on him. He leaped to his paws, about to yell at them when Falconstar stepped up and hushed them with a yowl. Sitting back down, he glared at the Shadowclan cats. Lying fiends, he thought angrily.

Redshade's eyes widened in surprise and he glanced back at Moonpaw. He blinked, his facial expression not changing, knowing that if he were to smile or even nod, the cats around him would know that she was lying. He had already figured out who the murderer was by now, and was pretty confident about his guess. Not that he would say anything about it...
The tom turned to look at Falconstar and twitched a whisker, actually kind of glad everything was settling down. Raccoonstar, dead? Well, that was one less grumpy old fleabag in the clans. A leader at that.

Stormheart wasn't done, however. She quieted down at the yowl, but looked carefully at Moonpaw. "Hang on..." She muttered when Falconstar had stopped talking. "That could actually make sense...Addertail had trespassed along with Spottedfeather and Rookheart moons ago, and those three almost got into a fight with me and Stormclaw!" She growled quietly. After that, she shut up and sat down, refusing to look at the Shadowclan warriors anymore. She still wouldn't mind tearing their pelts off, since if they had in fact killed Hailwhisper, it was better safe than sorry. That may sound cruel, but right now she didn't care. She wanted vengeance.

February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 6 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 1voydFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 6 2gy1qubFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 6 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFebruary Gathering 2014 - Page 6 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 8:57

Stormpaw muttered and went quiet.
"I know," he finally muttered.
"I was just a bit edgy."

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 15:18

Ooc- I put Ashcloud because he had his ceremony before Hail's death.

Ic- The grey spotted she flicked an ear at Soulfang, rolling her eyes at his response. 'If you defend yourself too quickly, cats are bound to be suspicious.', Rainspot muttered under her breath. She let her blank gaze wander the arguing crowd of cats, seeing many throwing around insults at mainly Shadowclan. This somewhat amused her, even if the topic she didn't find funny at all. Her pretty face morphed into a frown when her ears picked up the sound of someone pointing the finger at her own Clanmate. How dare they? A low growl emerged from her throat, but she didn't stand up again.

Ashcloud watched Stormheart storm up to the accused, hissing something he couldn't make out over the white noise. After a Shadowclan apprentice quietly suggested something about a Thunderclan warrior killing Hailwhisper, he quit listening. When Falconstar finished speaking, the pale tom crept towards the grey one and hissed,"I don't think a warrior would go that far to go a'killing. Something smells fishy, and it isn't either of us." Don't mind him for acting cold, this was just the warrior's way of hiding how sad he was. He had no compassion for either accused murderer, so he left his sentence to fit for either. His leaf green eyes stared straight up at the Great Rock; reading the leaders' faces for any reactions, looking at Nightstar's especially.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2014   February Gathering 2014 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering 2014
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6