Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic

Go down 
+27
Knight
Coal
Bloom
Lilac
Puddles
Cherry
Shady
Honey Badger
Splotch
Soul
Rose
Sunny
Spottedleaf
Kitty
Christmassky
Pinely-san
meme police
Wolfy
Wolf
Echo
Flybot
May
Shadow
Sleepy
Jay
Stormi the Gummy
King Falcon I
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:01 am

Happy birthday BlossomClaw. Hey veteran member. The reboot is pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:05 am

Happy birthday Hailpaw and Skyclaw.

Lots of SkyClan birthdays lately.

You're a new member, Skyclaw, but I've never seen you. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Happy birthday starofwindclan. You can tell this chick's a fan of Warriors because of her quote: "You may be able to kill me now but not in starclan" Most of us wouldn't put something so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:20 pm

happy birthday

are we done yet

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JGgdMsS The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JGg3TFt The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 J0ieN9e The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JGg3GK7 The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JGg2WjR

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JcTsSP1  The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JcnAVnI The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 Grub_f10The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:27 am

No. Not until my birthday, because this was all a clever ruse to get everyone to wish me a happy birthday and love me.

Happy birthday Thornkit. So apparently you were friends with Pine? Well, that would explain you disappearing without a word.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:08 am

happy birthday thornkit

falcon
i beg of you
stop this madness

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JGgdMsS The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JGg3TFt The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 J0ieN9e The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JGg3GK7 The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JGg2WjR

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JcTsSP1  The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JcnAVnI The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 Grub_f10The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:56 am

No! My birthday is coming up! I wish for an Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday' from Falcon!

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:15 am

Yeah, Fire. Badge's birthday is coming up! Why are you so meaaaan? I like Badge. Don't you like Badge?

Anyway, happy birthday WhiteTiger99. Man, all of your posts are like one sentence. I'm not even sure that's still okay after Purrl Harbor. Sleepy confirm?
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:17 am

My birthday is in 3 months 2 weeks and 2 days. Im going to the beach to see my best friend I have known since the very beginning and I have not seen in over a year. Ive known her for nearly 8 years. We met on October 31 2006
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:41 pm

The Unofficial Spotted History Topic.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
The Unofficial Spotted History Topic.

It's so you can start on her biography.

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:55 am

Happy birthday Fluffykit. The kittypet must've returned to their home.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:08 pm

The only reason I wouldn't want my birthday to come is because it means I will be back in school and it means i a m gettign older
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:06 pm

*jots down notes* Alright, that'll be chapter two.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:48 pm

lol seriously?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic
Page 12 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next