Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic

Go down 
+27
Knight
Coal
Bloom
Lilac
Puddles
Cherry
Shady
Honey Badger
Splotch
Soul
Rose
Sunny
Spottedleaf
Kitty
Christmassky
Pinely-san
meme police
Wolfy
Wolf
Echo
Flybot
May
Shadow
Sleepy
Jay
Stormi the Gummy
King Falcon I
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 17:10

Happy birthday Goldfish. Now you're a very old member. I think people talked about you, or maybe you just appeared in those links to terrible roleplaying. I dunno if I'd like you. Maybe. Thumbs up, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 17:50

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
Happy birthday Goldfish. Now you're a very old member. I think people talked about you, or maybe you just appeared in those links to terrible roleplaying. I dunno if I'd like you. Maybe. Thumbs up, I guess.

She used to be a mod and was the first ever leader of TC.

And then she disappeared.

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptySun 21 Sep 2014 - 16:57

Happy birthday Lerrn and Kes.

For once, I actually know everyone who has a birthday in one day. Kes, you were cool. Lerrn, maybe. You both left in April and have the same birthday. Illuminati.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptySun 21 Sep 2014 - 17:49

Kes has been on my website as well http://warriorclan.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 8:13

Happy birthday *Fangkit*. I haven't proved it, but I feel more preboot members go with generic names like this. And reading R.L. Stine books? Man, is this the '90s?
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 7:49

Happy birthday Duskkit/Leopardheart. Wow, two names, even. I just have one thing to say: there's. There's no need to be a b*stard about it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 16:32

I miss Leo.

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 7:48

Happy birthday Lavenderspark. I feel like I recognize your name, but I don't know why. Something was wrong with your lungs, and then you disappeared. R.I.P. in peace.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 10:30

Happy birthday Echokit and Russet.

Happy birthday Echokit. Happy birthday Echokit. Happy birthday Echokit.

Here's a haiku, I guess.

Happy birthday Russ
You didn't post very much
Blaze it 420
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptySun 28 Sep 2014 - 10:08

Happy birthday Streamkit. Happy, and sorry for the last person I forgot. I was busy that day. Post-mortem happy birthday to that guy too.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014 - 12:57

Happy birthday lovebugs20039 and Rubycloud.

Lovebug: Another member who joined one day and left the next. Moving on.

Ruby: You're one of those people who really annoy me. I've seen it too often where someone answers the apprentices/mates/kits boxes with passive-aggressive sighs and wondering why someone would ask you that when you're only a kit. Nobody tailor-made the profiles specifically for you. It's like that for everyone, so you don't have to fill them in, really. I hope that you and the others are just being facetious, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you're honestly retarded.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyWed 1 Oct 2014 - 20:13

Happy birthday Spottedleaf, Stormpaw, and ~Bramblestar~.

Spotted, I can believe you're nine. You just gotta tone it down a bit.

Storm, you're not funny.

So you knew there would be a Bramblestar. There ain't no profit being a prophet, friend.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyWed 1 Oct 2014 - 20:37

Thank you, Falcon. people are always saying that I act older than I am. Im not sure if thats good or not

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t17208-the-beach#258121
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyThu 2 Oct 2014 - 13:47

Happy birthday 1214812 and rainydays.

Okay, first off, was that really the name you wanted to choose? Were you preparing to create a l33t username and had a stroke while attempting it? I feel like personally going into your account and changing it to "1Day", just because you only lasted one day. Or maybe it was a minute. You joined, tried to be someone's mate, then left because you're stupid and didn't read the rules. Why don't people read the rules anyway? You make a complete jackarse of yourself and everyone laughs at you, or at least they should. Is it so hard to read for the illiterate, brain-dead youth of today? God damn Obama.

Rainydays, I don't see anything too bad about you. Not a great roleplayer, but not bad; decent enough, plus old enough to hopefully know better than most people here. Have a rainy birthday.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 EmptyFri 3 Oct 2014 - 13:15

Happy birthday Drizzlekit, Kydashing, and screams I am inactive.

Another person doing the "she's only a kitten D8" thing on the kits part. Hey dummy, just don't put anything.

Oh boy, another one-and-dunner.

I feel your stupid name is trying to tell me something... But what could it be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next