Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic

Go down 
+27
Knight
Coal
Bloom
Lilac
Puddles
Cherry
Shady
Honey Badger
Splotch
Soul
Rose
Sunny
Spottedleaf
Kitty
Christmassky
Pinely-san
meme police
Wolfy
Wolf
Echo
Flybot
May
Shadow
Sleepy
Jay
Stormi the Gummy
King Falcon I
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 12:48

Happy birthday Dusky. I remember when you were in WindClan as Blossompaw, and then you abandoned us. u suk
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 16:06

Happy Birthday :D
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 11:17

Happy birthday Wolfpaw. Wow, the thirteenth user on the site. I kinda thought the oldest members had better names than that, but it turns out you're just another one of those -paws. I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 14:39

Happy birthday HolliKyo, Muddykit, Snowkit(moon), and Zephyrclaw.

HolliKyo, you were here for two days. There isn't much to say about you. Muddykit, you seem to have been killed by nofurs. Snowkit, you were probably also killed by humans. Maybe you and Muddy are having a little party over there. Zephyrclaw, you make me laugh, but at the same time I'm sad. Zephyr? A parent named Pandoraheart? Was that parent's parents listening to Pandora radio when they were born? Do you even know what a zephyr is? I'm a sad panda.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:59

Happy birthday EmberPaw. You made a cat and then never role-played as them. You don't have to capitalize 'paw'.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 22:54

Happy birthday FlameKatGirl, Moonpaw, and Wilf Mott.

FlameKatGirl, you joined and left on the same day. No one cares about you. Moonpaw, you used faces while roleplaying. That is an unforgivable sin. Now, I was about to comment on your stupid name, Wilf, and then I figured out who you were. Well well well, happy birthday Wild, you abandoning traitor to the cause. You can't only role-play in summer, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 12:50

Happy birthday!

You have to admit though, FlameKatGirl's avatar is pretty epic.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 7:29

Happy early birthday Running :)
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 23:41

Happy birthday Small. Bronies are bad.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 12:58

Happy birthday Nightpaw. Your mentor didn't give you much hope of returning, did they?
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 23:34

Happy birthday Mud. I think you were Stormi's brother, or maybe that was Frog. You read the rules and disappeared forever.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 13:05

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
Happy birthday Mud. I think you were Stormi's brother, or maybe that was Frog. You read the rules and disappeared forever.

'Twas Frog. I think Mud was a reallllyyyyy old member who posted a lot then poofed suddenly. I believe I saw him in some old announcements because I was trying to find one :u

Happy Birthday anyways, Mud :3

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 1voydThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 2gy1qubThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 22:26

Happy birthday Jay and Rose! Two people who actually exist. Rose, you're pretty cool. I would've made your cat deputy if you weren't already deputy of ThunderClan, so, you know, whatevs. Whatebs.

Jay, our great admin skylord, may this day be a joyous occasion unto you and all the fly ho's you bring back to the nest. That may have been appropriated from Lil Wayne. We all love you forever, Jay-kun <33

Both of you have a great, happy birthday! I'm sure this will be to both of your tastes~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 6:29

Just so you know, if this stays active until October, I will cry if you post that pic to me.

Happy Burday Jay! And Rose I guess. I don't really know you that well.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 8:08

Happy birthday Jay :D

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic
Page 7 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next