Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic

Go down 
+27
Knight
Coal
Bloom
Lilac
Puddles
Cherry
Shady
Honey Badger
Splotch
Soul
Rose
Sunny
Spottedleaf
Kitty
Christmassky
Pinely-san
meme police
Wolfy
Wolf
Echo
Flybot
May
Shadow
Sleepy
Jay
Stormi the Gummy
King Falcon I
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014 - 16:04

Stormy wrote:
lol seriously?

Of course.

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014 - 17:07

i'd read it

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 JPzjwJV The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 JPzNeMg The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 JGg2mwx The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 JPzwPEb The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 JPzwXQn

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 JcTsSP1  The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 JcnAVnI The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014 - 18:17

You would? Well someone else write it xP
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014 - 23:16

Holy crap. Happy birthday Badger, dawnflower24, Misteh, Raggedclaw, Sandpelt, and Snailkit(Lite)!

Let's get the fodder out of the way first. Dawnflower, the holy kit. Misteh, I only know you as a conduit for a whiny, self-important former mod. Raggedclaw, I approve of your Disturbed quote. Perhaps you may rise above the fodder… if you hadn't left almost three years ago ;___; As for Sandpelt, your quote is bad and uninspired. Snailkit, your name is dumb. Man, most of these people joined and left before I joined.

Badgeeeeeeee. This is really about you. Happy birthday, Badge! You were an awesome WindClan leader and an awesome-r person. Don't ever quit again, okay? Here's a song for you.

Happy birthday~
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 0:14

Aww you beat me to it. Happy Birthday Badger!

This is what I wrote on my online friend's birthday thread for her birthday which was on June 8. This was actually written 8 days before her birthday.

I know your name isnt even on the list yet but I have to be the one to announce this! I was afraid if I waited until your name was on the list then someone like Willow wouldve already beaten me to it because shes like a whole day ahead of me so in order to beat every body I have to to it 8 days before your birthday instead of 7 days (which is when your name would pop up on the list). I just had to be first!

Anyways out of all people you are the one I want to meet the most. We have like everything in common. The only thing different pretty much is our age but to me age is just a number. And if I have to I will drive all the way to California myself to meet you. I know we are like 2000 miles away from each other but I feel like we are meant to be together. You are like a best friend to me even though weve only ever talked online. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and remember if you need anything you can always talk to me.

Happy Birthday
Youre friend Spottedleaf ( I almost put my real name)
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 2:19

Happy Birthday, Badger.

You're an awesome person.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 5:22

Happy birthdayyy.

I actually knew Ragged irl. I think you'd appreciate his music tastes. Thanks to me.

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shady

Shady

Clan/Rank : (Shade)Riverclan/paw (Black)Windclan/paw (Bracken)Thunderclan/kit (Jagged) Skyclan/ warrior (Bright) Skyclan/ warrior (Dove)Shadowclan/kit
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 6:49

Happy Birthday, Badger!!!!!!!!!

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 Resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.dailydot.com%2Fuploaded%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F2013%2F1%2F16%2Fsherlock2The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 Funny-sherlock-holmesThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 Tumblr_mgzmdruX961qhr6kmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 7:06

Happy b-day Badge :D

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 1voydThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 2gy1qubThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 9:39

Happy birthday again!
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 10:41

Happy birthday Badger u glorious person u. -3-

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 22:12

Happy birthday Holly~Rose. Uh, love thy neighbor? I guess. That's all I got.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 23:11

3 months 1 week 5 days
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 5:10

There'll be enough material for a sequel.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 22:30

Happy birthday tigerfrost and Spotted's pets Copper and Ember.

Forbidden love, man.

Copper and Ember, clearly you are important to names. You'll get your own chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next