Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] Empty
PostSubject: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 8:41

Ravenpaw slipped from the fence, going back to where she would yet again meet Redpaw, and she had made sure to tell her friend where she was going, so he wouldn't show up and risk her being discovered by othr Shadowclan cats. Curling her tail over her paws, she hid easily along the shadows. Yet she had made sure to make it easy for her new ally to spot her, and was alert for anyone who would be passing by.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 19:10

Another cat sat in the shadows. The cat was downwind from the rouge-apprentice, so she wouldn't be scented. Along with that, because she wasn't moving she wouldn't be heard.

Nightstar had caught a whiff the apprentice's scent while on patrol, and had told the patrol to go without her. The leader had been sitting there since the rouge appeared. To say the least, the leader wasn't pleased. The fact that Ravenpaw had the gall to came back after leaving was beyond her. Even if she was a former apprentice, Ravenpaw was a rouge. And she will be treated as such.

But for now, she would wait and watch.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 15:08

Redpaw flicked the tip of his tail, silently dashing through the territory. He looked from side to side before slowing and heading towards the edge of the border, near where he last met Ravenpaw. She should be around here somewhere, he thought, ears perked. Then suddenly, he spotted her among the brush, hiding away. He sat down and waved his tail to the rogue she-cat.

The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] 1voydThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] 2gy1qubThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 15:29

Noticing Redpaw's presence, when he arrived she returned his greeting. Ravenpaw was glad he made it, and hoped that no one else would be around to discover the two cats amungst here, which would certainly cause ruckus. Staying alert, she looked around before quickly returnin her gaze to the apprentice before her. "How are things, Redpaw?" She asked softly, before relaxin her muscles.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 15:46

"Good, thanks. I made sure no one followed me, but it does kinda smell like rogue back here. Hopefully no one will notice. How're things with you?" Redpaw replied, curious as to what Ravenpaw was planning to do today, aside from walk around and enjoy a feeling of nostalgia. He was the tiniest bit nervous that her new scent would attract attention, but no one seemed to have figured them out yet, so it was probably fine.

The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] 1voydThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] 2gy1qubThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 17:33

Ravenpaw nodded to his reply, and the black she-cat was grateful for his notes. "Not much has been going on for me, besides a quarrel I had with another rogue. Oh, and thanks... I am tryig my best at hiding that... it's good to have an ally to have hints from..." The rogue chirped, being sure to stay quiet enoh for no one to really hear her.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 18:03

Redpaw grinned. "Cool. So what's up for today?" He asked. Perhaps she was just taking a stroll again? Or maybe she had some kind of mischief in mind, he didn't know.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 18:22

The black cat smiled, and stood up. "I hope you wouldn't mind if we got to know each other better while I help you get better at hunting and defense?" She purred, eager to teach Redpaw some pointers and defensive techniques.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 18:25

'Redpaw' Nightstar frowned deeply. Any news about a rouge, even if it was a former clan mate, had to be reported to her or Thrushstripe. Narrowing her eyes, Nightstar continued to watch the duo. Never taking her eyes off of Redpaw. The leader made a mental note lengthen his time as an apprentice, and to gather a patrol to make sure the rouge never came back. Ravenpaw was no longer welcome in her clan, and nothing could change that.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 11:09

Ooc: WORTH IT //shot dead
I regret nothing
Ic: Redpaw perked his ears happily. "Alright, awesome! Since you've been a rogue for a while now, you must have some great techniques. I'll be a warrior before you know it, and then..." He trailed, off, thinking to himself. "Well, what's first?" He asked, deciding to just go on with it.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 13:40

Ravenpaw purred, and took a step back to make sure she didn't dare to hit him. "Right now, I want to show you how to recover quickly from a blow to the head or back. When your in battle, this will be very effective as to get back at them in a flash." The cat quickly explained before taking a step forward. "Instead of trying to move out of the way, watch where they will strike and meet their paw halfway. It may hurt a bit more, but because you expected it, your body will recover quicker. Try it on me with a blow to my head, but I will meet you and try to smack it away, but this may not work all the time." Ravenpaw purred, awaiting for the other apprentice to strike to properly demonstrate the act.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 16:56

However, they did not get a chance to do so.

The bare amount of bushes hiding Nightstar's form bushes rattled, announcing her presence. With an expressionless face, the ShadowClan leader padded towards them. At first one would notice that her face was portraying no expression, however, next they would see the disappointment, in her icy blue orbs. She then casually sat down, her fluffy tail wrapped delicately around her front paws. Every once in a while the white tip would twitch, indicating her annoyance.

The leader did not say anything. She just stared at the apprentice, letting her disappointment in him show clearly.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 15:07

"Ok-" Redpaw cut off, putting his half-raised paw back down. His eyes shot in Nightstar's direction, and he perked his ears in surprise. She looked annoyed, yet disappointed, and the sharp look she was giving him made him a little edgy. He sat down, trying to be calm, and stared back at her, expression a bit confused and a bit...It was hard to tell, but more of a challenge to see what she was going to say. This went to show that not all of Redpaw's ignorant, snappy side had fizzled away, and he still believed he was doing nothing wrong, even as he stood there in front of his leader, who knew very well that this was unacceptable. Since she didn't seem to be saying anything, he spoke up instead.
"Yes, Nightstar?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]   The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second Meeting [★CLOSED★]
Page 1 of 1