Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting (Closed)   Meeting (Closed) EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 22:49

Echo had been at the camp for a few moons now. She had definitely grown and adapted to the life of an outdoor rogue cat. It was a rough transition, and definitely not one she would have chosen for herself at first, but there ended up being a slightly exhilarating feeling about being your own cat, not ruled by the humans. Also, being able to eat some fresh meat was certainly a plus. The change was still drastic for her though, and she still held some resentment towards her parents for that. This was a completely new life for her and, at least the first moon of being there, she hated it. She attempted to hide her true emotions for the sake of her siblings. She loved them and did not want them to worry for her.

Now that she learned more about this place however, she began to finally call it home, which means she needed to help the group she was brought into. If she was going to be a stubborn little sneaky cat, she was going to be the best stubborn little sneaky cat she could possibly be. And who knows, maybe earn more power in doing so as well. Ah yes, this made her smile.

So, she walked on the cold ground towards the leader of their group, Ajex. She thought he was a very good leader, someone who should be looked up to. This... made her even more nervous to go talk to him, because of the respect she carried.

"Ajex," She exclaimed towards the tom whom she had been looking for. "If you have a moment, can I speak with you about an idea I had involving the clans?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Closed)   Meeting (Closed) EmptySat 9 Mar 2024 - 21:56

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex had been delighted when Grub brought in the huge litter of kits the other day. He didn't mind the new company, and most of them were such delights to be with. Grub would never be able to have a good night's rest again, not with all of them taking turns to sneak critters and mouse dung into his nest when he wasn't looking. One of the kits, Echo, was a little more uptight than her littermates, but that just meant that there was a sound head to look out for the Crew when he was away. Alethea could only do so much, and sometimes he feared that when he returned one day someone would have found a way to burn down the entire den and half the forest. It wasn't like it was even unlikely; some of Grub's children had unfortunately inherited his personality.

Ajex blinked when his name was suddenly called. He turned to see who it was, and was met with the familiar face of Echo. She sounded serious-- well, more serious than she usually was. And she was proposing an idea? Wonderful! Now his head didn't have to hurt with finding a way to please the Crew in their blood-thristy search for a Clan cat's head. "I'm listening" He replied, trying to seem every bit as serious as the kit before him.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Closed)   Meeting (Closed) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 16:58

Echo beamed up a little at his answer, simply because she was excited to share her idea with someone. However, she wanted to seem put together, and serious, as the topic she was going to discuss would entail. Her tail flicked on the ground a few times. She was a bit anxious as well. What if he said it was a bad idea and thought she was stupid after that? She couldn't think like that though... or she would never get the courage to say it.

Deep down, she was simply a kit who wanted someone to tell her they were proud of her... to tell her that she did something right.

"Okay, um..." She stumbled a little bit. No, no, no she was the brave one, she was the strong one, of course she could talk to the leader of the group. She cleared her throat. "Sorry. I am aware that the clans are our biggest threat, as well as their land being our biggest asset." Okay, she just needed to spit it out. "I propose that I try to figure out what I can about the clans. Their weaknesses, internal problems, when they leave the camp, even simply when they go to hunt, and then relay the information back to you. If there is anything you need to know I can figure it out, as long as I can gain their trust. I don't know too much about clan cats, but they seem to have a relatively easy life compared to rogues, so I hope that makes them more trusting, and I'm still pretty young too, so they aren't likely to suspect anything. That way, you can always know what to plan for, and maybe it will help our group know more of what the future holds for us... and the clans. That's my hope at least."

Now she just needed to wait for him to answer. This could just be something he finds like a stupid little cat idea. But the possibility it could be something more... the possibility she could rise in power, and do something good for her family and leader and all of the group... that was too big of an opportunity to pass up.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Closed)   Meeting (Closed) EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 21:14

"Hmm," Ajex hummed as Echo concluded her proposal. He could tell that she was nervous, though he couldn't understand why. He wasn't that much older than her, just three or four seasons. But he could see her determination. That burning light in her eyes was all too familiar, and he couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Even if he said no, she'd just find another way of getting what she wanted, wouldn't she? The least he could do was guide her along. The stars be cursed if that fire ever left her eyes, because he'd hunt the culprit to the Dark Forest and back.

"I think it's worth a try. You're young enough that if you look in trouble, they'd help you out, and knowing them, they'd take you in as well," Ajex agreed at last, "You know, Echo, your father once had some troubles with one of the Clans-- RiverClan-- and made a pact with the Captain before me, Forest, to let the Crew reside here if they'd help him have revenge. So that will your task here, Echo: sneak into one of the Clans, perhaps the one next to RiverClan, find out everything we need to know, and using that information we sneak into the Clans to ambush RiverClan and kill the leader. Is that alright with you? You'll have to be very brave, and no matter how nice the cats seem, you have to be prepared to kill them in a moment's notice."

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Closed)   Meeting (Closed) EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 10:39

Echo anxiously awaited Ajex reply. She kept her outward composure, but internally her mind was racing with worries as well as hope. Finally, Ajex spoke up, agreeing with her plan and adding more of his own. She looked at him, surprised for a moment of how much he was trusting her with. His last sentence shocked her. She had never taken a life before... but she knew she could. She knew she would. It would just need to play out exactly right.

"Consider it done," She confidently stated, with a smirk.

She thought for a moment. She had been a kittypet, she had been a rogue, but she had no idea what being a clan cat entailed. What if she did something incredibly wrong? The view she had of them right now was simply that they were strange cats with a fairly easy life and clan pride. She understood being loyal to her clan, after all she was proving that right now, but there was something so strange about being part of a clan in her eyes. Why did they separate themselves from each other? Why aren't the cats free to go where they wish? It would certainly be a different life.

"One more thing, Ajex," She exclaimed, more confidently now that she knew he agreed with her plan. "As I am still young and have only been a kittypet and rogue, I am incredibly unaware of what it means to be a clan cat." She paused, thinking of what the best thing to ask was. "I'm unsure how many times you have been able to run into them, but do you have any tips that you can give me? I want to ensure they can't suspect a thing.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Closed)   Meeting (Closed) EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 9:49

Echo's excitement made his lips twitch into a half-smile. She really did want to give her all for this task. Good. The Crew could use more cats like her-- or even the Clans could take a few leaves from her books. "Tips, hmm?" Ajex mulled over how much he should tell her, "Well, first and foremost, you don't have to know anything when you join. They won't expect a rogue to know much anyway. Just act oblivious but ready to learn. And don't mention the Crew or your family, at all. Just say your mother and littermates died two moons ago, and you've been by yourself ever since-- they'll lap up that story without question. Don't be rude to anyone-- that's a given-- and don't break any rules. Especially that Warrior Code that they'll preach to you-- don't forget it, and don't ever break it. All in all, act normal and keep your head low."

"Now that we've concluded that, you may leave whenever you wish. Take a few days to say your goodbyes to your family, then leave the Crew and wander around for a few sunrises. Wash the scent of other cats off you completely before wandering into ThunderClan territory. You could try acting sick, injured, or starving so that they'll pity you and take you in. Every moon, two sunrises after the fullmoon, find me at the Twolegplace at moonhigh. Tell me what you have found, and I'll share anything that you should take note of. Any questions?"

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Closed)   Meeting (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting (Closed)
Page 1 of 1