Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A First Meeting (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

A First Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 21:30

Big Man Kevin had wondered his new home for a while.  It was pretty big, with a lot of space, especially for one cat with no twolegs or other animals.  He had explored.  Hiding in the pantry, scratching different unreadable words into different wooden doors, trying to do that weird thing that allowed a cat to open doors, and hunting food or attempting too anyway.  Once all that was done, he was so bored.  He was also pretty hungry, barely being able to catch anything in that human nest.  So, after staying in that home for about a day and a half, he decided to explorer more of the freedoms of what being a loner was like besides just getting a place where he could live by himself.

He strode out of his house.  The air was cool, making him shiver whenever harsher winds started to blow.  The sun was just beginning to rise, bringing light into the sky.  He walked about the streets, with only a few of the roaring monsters twolegs would ride inside out, because most of them were not awake yet.

The movement of a cat seemed to catch his eye.  She was the first cat that he had seen on the walk, and he guessed that she was a loner too.  He walked over to the she-cat, having some honest questions for her because he did not actually know what was going on.  "Hey!" He called, sounding kind enough.  He was really short compared to the other cat that he was walking up to.  "I'm going to ask you questions if you have time.  First off, what is your name?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 21:07

A brisk walk had sounded like a good idea at first, but Hyacinth found herself regretting that decision almost immediately. There was little to no prey around, and she was tired after a few moments. She had just turned around to return to her resting place when the sound of a nearby cat speaking caught her attention. Her first instinct was to run away and not look back, and to avoid talking to whomever this was. The voice sounded friendly enough, however, so she refrained for just a moment, keeping her claws unsheathed just in case. "Well... I mean, I suppose I have nowhere to be. Why does this information interest you, though?" She mewed, voice untrusting. Should she really be sharing all her information with a stranger she just met? He seemed kind enough, but why would he possibly need to know all these things as soon as he approached her? "... My name is Tav." She said slowly, distrust building up inside her head. Whatever the reason this tom had for asking her a bunch of questions, it couldn't possibly hurt to protect herself in whatever way she knew how. Tavora was the first name to come to mind that wasn't her own, and to ensure that she wasn't mistaken for her dead mother, she impulsively shortened it. That way, she wouldn't have to worry at all. "Do I get the privilege of knowing yours?" She questioned in a guarded tone, brows raised.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 9:47

Tav?  Tav was an interesting name to Big Man Kevin.  He had never met one with that name yet.  It sounded like a decent name for a cat, so he simply nodded.  "You may." He said.  Taking a proud stance as if he was a hero from a faraway land, he continued, "My name's Big Man Kevin."

He was really small compared to this rogue (and most all cats for that matter).  "First off, how long have you been a rogue?  This life is so weird, right?  I mean, it's so much work but it's so fun!" He shifted his paws and his tail flicked excitedly.  He was meeting another rogue, which he thought was really fun.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 13:08

"... Uh, okay... 'Big Man Kevin.' Got it." She mewed, confusion evident but she shook it off. Hyacinth wasn't sure why he wanted to know her name or how long she'd been a rogue, but she didn't think there was any way he could harm her with that information. "I've never not been a rogue. What about you? And why are you interrogating me, hmm? Why is this information important to you in the first place?" Hyacinth said, claws just barely unsheathed as she sat, looking at the other rogue inquisitively.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 13:48

Oh.  This was one of the cats who was born a rogue.  That's good!  He tilted his head at her response.  Did she think he was trying to use this information against her?  He did not mean to make that impression.  "I've just became a rogue recently.  I just wanted to know if you had anything helpful to tell me about it?  Like tips or whatever.  And I'm not trying to interrogate you."  He was starting to get angry now about her accusation.  "I just wanted to know something about you."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 12:09

Just become a rogue recently? That meant one of a few things… More than likely, this tom was either a former Clan cat or former kittypet. Either way, he was probably an entitled prick in Hyacinth’s opinion. Recently, you say? What, were you a Clan cat turned rogue?” She tried to hide her contempt for the Clans in her voice, but failed. It was evident in the way that she spoke that she looked down on the Clan cats. ”Or were you a kittypet? What happened to your twolegs, if that’s the case?” She thought about her own prying questions for a moment. ”It’s only fair that I get to know things about you if you get to know things about me. And I can try to help you. No promises though.” She meowed with a slight huff. She couldn’t believe she was even entertaining this.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 18:47

Big Man Kevin tilted his head at her question.  The anger she had when talking about what she called "clan cat" was very obvious, but he did not really care enough to continue thinking about this.  Whatever her problem was with clan cats, he was sure that that was just her issue.  So, why would he get involved?  Either way, she was offering, or at least thinking about helping him out, so he would answer her questions for the time being.  He did not really have much to hide either.

"'Clan cats'?" He started and then quickly remembered something.  "Ohhh.  Yeah, I heard about the clans a bit.  I'm not from those though.  I was a kittypet.  Nothing happened to my twolegs, I just wanted to be free from them.  The older cat that lived with the same twolegs helped me escape." In truth, he did kind of miss her twolegs, but mostly he missed the other cat he lived with, even if they never really seemed to like him.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Jan 2022 - 17:34

”Okay, I believe you.” Hyacinth breathed, muscles relaxing just a little. Her claws were sheathed, and she sat down and curled her tail over her paws. ”Did your twolegs mistreat you? There must’ve been a reason for you to leave, you had warmth and always knew where your next meal would come from. Speaking of… It must be hard for you, with no training and only your instincts to rely on. How do you find food reliably?” Hyacinth asked, genuine curiosity in her tone. She had moons worth of training and still struggled to find food during leafbare sometimes.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 18:14

Big Man Kevin noticed her movements relaxing and was thankful for that.  He nodded a moment.  Then, he looked puzzled at the question.  "Who would want to be a kittypet?  I was not mistreated or anything.  I just really did not like having to live under those twolegs.  I mean, they never even understood what I was saying or anything.  I would have been a much better leader of the house than they were."

He paused a moment before continuing with the second question.  Getting food was really tough.  "I found an abandoned twoleg place.  I stay there.  There are plenty of mice and smaller animals that appear to seek shelter there.  It's not really great food or even enough... but it keeps me alive."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed)   A First Meeting (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A First Meeting (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: