Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A meeting, (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

A meeting, (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting, (Closed)   A meeting, (Closed) EmptyTue May 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Birchspark walked into the thicket of Beech trees that created the Beech copse, hoping to find prey. All around him were Apprentices and their mentors training, and to get away from all the noise Birchspark went to the far side of the clearing and exited the thicket, pushing his way through bushes. He knew with all of the cats around he had no chance of finding any prey. The grey cat went deeper into the woods, lifting his head every few moments to sniff the air. He stopped when he suddenly a scent hit his nose. No, it wasn't prey, it was a cat. Definitely not a clan cat. Rogue. "I know your there! come out!" Birchspark called into the lush green forest, his bright yellow eyes scanning every bush and clump of fern.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

A meeting, (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting, (Closed)   A meeting, (Closed) EmptyThu May 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Freckle had found himself wondering into the clan cats borders again, it's not like he was there to disrespect them it was more of he enjoyed the forest and the tall ugly rouge often would like to dig deeper into clan territory simply because he was curious on what the forest weirdos had been hiding away between their borders. The feline has been napping underneath some bush when his ears flicked with the sound of shuffling paws. He knew it was another cat, his heartrate began to rise as the tom called out. "Don't attack!" It was the first thing that flew out of the tom's mouth, he wasn't looking to scrap with the clan cats he just liked where they live. "I get it, I have no reason to be here, just let a cat nap!" He complained, getting up and stretching out his long limbs.

A meeting, (Closed)
Page 1 of 1