Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Starry Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Starry Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013, 6:59 pm

Lichencloud nodded, standing as well. "Great idea, my Silvercloud." he purred, and taking a step foward.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Starry Night - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013, 7:47 pm

Walking beside Lichencloud; the silver she-cat looked up at the stars. Hear my wish; and approve of our strong bond. Her short fur brushed against the reeds as they neared one of the many small creeks that inhabited Riverclan's territory. Silverclouds tail twitched as she smelled what she thought was Watermint. "Lichencloud; is that the smell of Watermint?" she asked quickly.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013, 8:36 pm

Lichencloud took a deep breath of the air, and grinned, his teeth curling up in pride. "Yes, Silvercloud. That is. Good job. However, I think I'm pretty good on water mint, so it'd be best to let it grow." he nudged her shoulder with his as they continued walking. He glanced over at the she-cat, her silver tabby pelt shimmering in the moonlight. "You look beautiful."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013, 8:53 pm

Silvercloud nodded; and purred at his satisfaction. "Alright; At least we know that there is some growing." With his nudge she continued; and her shoulders moved swiftly with each step. At Lichencloud's comment; She looked down and seemingly blushed. But because of her fur she was glad Lichencloud couldn't see it. "Thank you; Lichencloud." Her green eyes showed embarrassment.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013, 8:56 pm

He purred with amusement from the fact that he had made her blush. "My pleasure." he rumbled, picking up the pace slightly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013, 9:09 pm

Silvercloud swallowed a mouth full of air; and she followed Lichencloud's pace easily. "I thank you for your generosity Lichencloud. I enjoy your company much more than others would."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013, 9:38 pm

"Are you saying no cat likes me?" he teased lightly, turning his course to avoid a large clump of reeds.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec 2013, 9:45 pm

Silvercloud followed Lichencloud closely beside him. "Maybe; Lichencloud. But I doubt that much more. You know it!" Her soft voice spoke in an amused manner, before noting their presence at a creek. Slipping into the water like it was nothing; she waited for Lichencloud to join her.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 12:41 pm

Lichencloud gave a small mrrow of amusement. He watched her slip into the water for a few heartbeats before joining her in the water. He glided effortlessly through the liquid, his paws churning. He looked behind him, his head remaining dry above the water. "You wanted to go for a swim?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 3:12 pm

Silvercloud chuckled. "Do I? Or did I? Either way, the water feels great!" She purred, before catching up; and her silver pelt looked like a large fish that wanted to zig-zag across the creek. Splashing Lichencloud in a playful manner; she had a happy gleam in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 4:00 pm

Lichencloud laughed, his head getting splattered from the splash. He mimicked her, giving her a taste of her own medicine. Before she had a chance to attack, he whizzed away, ducking under the water.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 5:19 pm

Silvercloud let out a mrrow of surprise. "Hey!" She laughed before pouncing at Lichencloud playfully. "No one goes uneven!" She huffed, amusement in her eyes as she dove under the water after him.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 5:21 pm

OOC: What's that plan of yours?

Lichencloud surfaced, splashing water up in the air and gasping for a breath. He spun around, unable to see the silver she-cat in the darkness. Curiousity sprung in his heart as he waited for Silvercloud to surface.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 5:34 pm

ooc: Originaly; she was going to be KO'd by a fox. But; nao; just chest with water.

IC:

Silvercloud took in a mouth full of water before surfacing; and coughed her way to the bank side before coughing all of the water out; and her chest heaved. Her green eyes wet from panic to a calm gaze; and she sat down to scrape a aw over her ear to undo the ringing sensation. Coughing one last time, she shook her fur to get it a little less soaked. "Don't worry; I'm fine."

OOC:

Dramatic. DUN DUN DUN

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 5:36 pm

Lichencloud's eyes widened and he swiftly swam to the riverbank and pressed his ear to Silvercloud's chest. Listening to her breathe, he nodded. "Your lungs are clear. But maybe we should go back. I don't want you getting sick." he said with a gleam of love in his eyes.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starry Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next