Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Starry Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptyMon 9 Dec 2013 - 8:25

Starry Night

Silvercloud walked out across the field that Riverclan called home. Her soft, silver paws hit the ground quietly. Nothing but the urge to get out in the moonlit territory got to Silvercloud, and she had decided to embrace it. The one thing other than that was her friend, which happened to be a medicine cat. When she ended at the stream that ran by the border, her eyes trailed to the moon. Starclan, are you out tonight? Hear me and guide all of those whom aren't doing well. She whispered. She had developed a passion for other cats, and hated the thought of even unsheathing her claws. With the upper luck of the draw, Lichencloud had taken the time to show her a few basic herbs, and she was grateful for that. But, she didn't know that someone was around. Yet, she was soon to find out.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013 - 7:54

Lichencloud was sitting in the shadow's of the camp when he saw his dear friend, Silvercloud, stalk out of camp. With a small purr, Lichencloud strolled out behind her quietly. He had just caught up to the female when he heard her whisper. "Ah, Silvercloud. They are, they are. I am sure they hear you, as well." His deep voice rumbled as he came and sat next to her.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Starry Night B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySat 14 Dec 2013 - 5:27

The silver tabby turned to Lichencloud with surprise as she had no clue that he had followed her. "Y-You startled me!" She huffed, before playfully cuffing her friends' ear. But her surprise eased into a smile, and Silvercloud nodded at his response. "What is it like, being able to share tongues with our ancestors?" This question wasn't unordinary, as the young warrior had wanted to know. Her gentle spirit was only tended to by Lichencloud's faith in Starclan, and she knew that if she could, her paws would rest in his position with him. But sadly, that wouldn't ever happen. Silvercloud's thoughts were snapped and she turned back to the present when her cherished friend sat beside her.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySat 14 Dec 2013 - 8:15

Lichencloud purred, pressing his shoulder against the beautiful silver tabby's. "It's the most wonderful thing I will ever experience!" he exclaimed, nodding and looking up at the sky. "I love it. They are so wise and knowing. So loving in caring. In StarClan, there is no boundaries. Why can't we have it down here?" he whispered, frowning slightly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Starry Night B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013 - 8:34

Silvercloud let out a gentle purr when she heard that Lichencloud was happy with his position; But her expression dimmed to a saddened one when she thought about how it could separate them. "Lichencloud; I understand your lust to enjoy the peace of Starclan, but I understand why it is not that way; because if everything was alright, who would there be to guide us in times of need without any needs to be guided from?" She asked; and her own words pierced her heart. If everything was alright, would she finally fit in with the others? The young warrior felt she had lost her hope when her shy veil of loneliness had taken over her, and only one cat slipped between the opening; and he was beside her. Looking at her friend, she buried her nose in his soft fur for comfort, and her mind went racing about what could happen. "I don't know, Lichencloud. I wish we could have our paws together... then I wouldn't feel so lonely, but I am very happy that you are; and it lightens my spirit to know Starclan is taking care of us."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 5:33

Lichencloud at first was surprised. He didn't know Silvercloud felt that way about him. In all honestly, he had a place in his heart for the silvery she-cat. A very special place that would feel wrong if anyone else filled it. And it hurt that part in his heart when she said she felt lonely. In his mind, he thought life was great. He was doing something he loved, he had a best friend, and he had StarClan. It angered him that he didn't realize that perhaps the most important part of all that didn't feel quite as full. And he needed to change that. "They are taking care of us, Silvercloud." he purred, nodding. His heart was thudding and he twined her tail with his. "And I'm taking care of you. I promise."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Starry Night B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 6:05

Silvercloud was purring, her soft rumbles matching her speed of thought. She was surprised at Lichencloud's actions, but felt happy at his words. "I will have to do the same for you, then. Or I think it wouldn't be even." Her green eyes lit up with cheer, and her eyes locked with Lichencloud's own. But after a few moments, Silvercloud glanced towards camp, and thought of Reedstar and their clan. How would it this go? What would happen? So many questions filled her head, and there were no answers for her.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 6:11

A small chuckled escaped the medicine cat. "Quite correct. It just wouldn't be fair to anyone." he paused, his gaze sweeping up towards the stars. "What do you think they think about love, Silvercloud. That is one thing I don't think I'll be able to figure out, until I join them." he asked softly, almost sadly. He loved his rank but something else told him that he loved Silvercloud as well.

OOC: Now she can say the thing on the picture :D

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Starry Night B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 6:19

OOC: Amgyay~

IC:

Silvercloud nodded understandingly, leaning closer to Lichencloud smiling. "You know... They say that love keeps its grip on the most promising path, Lichencloud. But; I understand responsibilities get in the way. Yet; I think Starclan promised our path together... I know it." Her words trailed off her tongue in a true manner; and her gaze shone with honesty.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 6:33

Lichencloud remained silent for a long time after she said that before finally agreeing. "I agree with that, Silvercloud. StarClan just doesn't want me to have kits, which is understandable and I must respect that. However, they shouldn't have a problem with me walking my path with another by my side." He said louder, and more certainly. "Why would they we be born in the same period if we weren't part of each other's destinies? "

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Starry Night B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 6:38

Silvercloud nodded; and her eyes clouded with a soft pain remembering the loss of her mother. But it faded soon after. "I can understand that; and I think you would agree if we walked each others paths together." She then quickly closed her mouth; believing she said the wrong thing. It the lead her to nodding again. "Maybe Starclan did want us together; but not in the usual way.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 6:56

Lichencloud agreed immediately. "We are not really like the others. We love and respect StarClan too much. Maybe StarClan wants us to walk some sort of destiny together that brings the clan closer to StarClan." He reasoned, going on a roll.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Starry Night B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 7:06

Silvercloud nodded, but then looked again towards camp. She then threw her head back to the stars, with her green eyes widening in wonder. "When you go to the moonstone with the other medicine cats at the half-moon; can you try to have Starclan tell you if they approve?" She asked. Silvercloud wanted their ancestors approval.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 7:10

Lichencloud nodded. "Yes, I will. Splendid idea, actually. Very splendid. " he took a breath, turning to look at her. "I'm glad they brought us together, Silvercloud. " he daid solemnly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Starry Night B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 7:24

Silvercloud purred in agreement, before turning towards her closest friend. "I am; too." Brushing her cheek against his, Silvercloud slowly rose to her paws, brushing Lichencloud's fur. "I feel like going for a walk around here; watched by our ancestors. Are you up to it?" She asked, her gaze kind and care-free. She quickly realized the only one who had managed to get past her wall that blocked everyone was Lichencloud; and it amazed her that she was so outgoing when she was alone with him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starry Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night   Starry Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Starry Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: