Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where the heck am I?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

Where the heck am I? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Snowkit dropped on all four paws. "At least I can land on a back, chubby." She sneered, glaring at him.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:42 am

Duskkit Snarled at Snowkit then Jumped on her back, she unsheathed her claws and scratched as hard as she could, then Duskkit jumped off and kicked her in the side, she turned around and bit Snowkit's leg with her sharp teeth. She then let Snowkit's leg go. "How's that, Miss. Know-it-all?" Duskkit said, mockingly as she walked over to Eaglepaw."Eaglepaw will train me, and I will be stronger than you will ever be!" Duskkit said a tad bit evil-like.

Ooc: Can you guys kinda give me a chance to post

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Snowkit grabbed Dustkit's tail and clamped her jaws around it hard. She didn't let go either. "Shut up!" She hissed around Duskit's tail fur. She glared at Eaglepaw. "Let's see how tough your apprentice is gonna start out! Let her fight me without you saving her every time!" She hissed.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:43 pm

The deputy had been watching from the side lines all the while. Her rarely used temper slowly building. She's had just about enough of this. Eaglepaw might not become a warrior before they become apprentices. Especially with the way Eaglepaw had acted though out this event, it had not impressed. That was not how a warrior should act.

Hauling herself to her paws, Nightwing approached the group. Her blue eyes narrowed with anger. Seeing Snowkit bite down on Duskkit's tail, she barreled over. Quickly tearing Snowkit off of Duskkit kit. "That is enough!" Her voice growled, tinted with strong authority. Her icy eyes looking over the kits and apprentice. "What do you have to say for yourselves?"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Snowkit sat up straight. "I..er..I..." she slowly trailed off. She had never seen her deputy this mad beforex

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:14 am

Duskkit looked up at the cat that was yelling at them. "Who is that?" She whispered quietly to herself. Duskkit slumped down. "I am very sorry. I guess I got a little mad." Duskkit said, wile she was looking down at her paws. "I am very sorry." Duskkit said. She turned her gaze to the deputy's eyes. She curled her tail and flattened her ears, in a sad way. She made herself cry, the way she always does in the nursery to stop from getting in trouble.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:29 am

"Nightwing, greetings." Eaglepaw said flatly, dipping his head. "I honestly have nothing to say for myself, for I have done nothing wrong. Snowkit is at fault and yes, Duskkit too. I haven't lay tooth or claw on any cat here today." he continued, staring up at the deputy.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:31 am

The deputy frowned deeply.Her gaze was lingering over the kits, then the gaze snapped to Eaglepaw when he spoke. "It isn't what you did that angered me. It is what you said." She mewed, her voice practically spilling disappointment in the apprentice. "What you said about loyalty. There was a double meaning to that. Would you like to share what it is?" Her eyes not leaving Eaglepaw. But, her tail twitched letting the kits know that she wasn't through with them.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 am

"There was no double meaning to my words. I spoke the truth. We must remain loyal to our Clan at all costs, and keep a wary yet loyal alliance with those our Clan is allied with." he stated, nodding his head. "Staying loyal is your greatest strength."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:09 pm

"And loyalty comes from commitment, not simply blood." Sagestar intercepted, appearing from behind his deputy and glaring down at the two kits, as well as the rambunctious apprentice. He hadn't been listening near as long as Nightwing had, but he had heard enough to put his two mice in. "Loyalty to your leader, and to the code." He shot a glance at the black she-cat, remembering her old apprentice Fallencloud - who hadn't had an ounce of warrior blood as far as they knew, and yet was one of the most loyal and brave warriors of her time.
"And even if you didn't touch them with tooth or claw, you don't lay a paw on them. Not so much as a whisker." He growled, "If any of the queens saw that little stunt you did with Snowkit, they'd tear you a new one." Or he might. Aggression on the enemy was one thing, but another clanmate was a completely different story - and he wouldn't have it. "And the same with you two." He glanced back at the kits.

Where the heck am I? - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Where the heck am I? - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:01 pm

"I pulled no 'stunt' with Snowkit." the young tom replied calmly, shifting his eyes towards Sagestar. "Cuffing and such are common acts of ensuring obedience in the future warriors of our Clan." he continued, nodding. His whiskers twitched in annoyance at how mad Sagestar and Nightwing appeared to be-- and without reason! How dare they excuse him of doing something wrong, when he'd been in the right this whole time! It couldn't very well be helped, though... let those cats be mouse-brained.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:07 pm

"Well, alright then." Sagestar blinked, bringing up his paw and slapping it down on the back of Eaglepaw's head. Idiot. "The future of the clan is the responsibility of Nightwing and I, not an apprentice who doesn't know his place." He said sternly, "If you think you'll be getting your warrior name any time soon with this behavior, you're gravely mistaken. Now I suggest you get out of my sight and go tend to the elders if you know what's good for you."

Where the heck am I? - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Where the heck am I? - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:11 pm

He leaned forward slightly from the blow, his tail lashing wildly as he fought to keep his balance. After a few moments he steadied himself again, glaring up at Sagestar. He fought back a growl, then turned and stalked away towards the elders den. As soon as he was out of earshot, though, he began growling and muttering to himself. "I didn't do a thing wrong! I don't see why I should be the one with a headache. Sagestar is just an old fool."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Duskkit looked at the leader with big, yellow eyes. "Snowkit was being mean to me and I over reacted. I am very sorry. I am trying to fit in, but it is hard." Duskkit knew she shouldn't say anything, but she might as well give her opinion.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Snowkit looked up shocked. "I was gonna help you! Than you yelled at me, and ganged up on me witth Eaglepaw. You were being mean!" Snowkit hissed, than looked up at her leader angrily. "I was offering to help her, instead of Eaglepaw, cause I knew he was mean. Than she yelled at me for showing her how to crouch, stalk, and pounce before Eaglepaw!" She said unhappily. She couldn't believe Dustkit said that. Liar

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the heck am I?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next