Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where the heck am I?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

Where the heck am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 13:01

Snowkit laughed. "You're right. But your just an apprentice. So until your a warrior, than tell me." She growled.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 13:44

Duskkit sat amused, as she watched her clan mates bicker. She laughed. She grabbed a lizard From the fresh kill pile because Eaglepaw had eaten her frog earlier. She Dragged it over to the nursery and looked around. No body was looking. She backed up and crouched down in the worst crouch you could ever see. She pretended that she was hunting the lizard. She walked forward a little bit, still in a crouch. Duskkit jumped with all her might and landed on the lizard's back. She took a bite out of it. "Ha ha! I caught you, you dumb lizard!" She said.

Last edited by Light(silver) on Sun 25 Aug 2013 - 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 15:54

"I'm an apprentice that's days away from being a warrior. Also, how many times have you been outside the camp?" he retorted, then let his gaze drift towards Duskkit. "No no no! Your crouch is all wrong!" he snapped.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 23:05

Snowkit laughed. ¨Stick your tail straight out, crouch low, with your belly fur barely touching the ground, put each paw down as light as a mouse, than pounce and give it a swift bite to the neck.¨ Snowkit demonstrated aloud before Eaglepaw could talk. She shot him a glare before saying to Dustkit, ¨Did I give you good advice? Well you should say yes, cause it's the same thing this stupid show off furball would have shown you.¨ She angled her ears as she spoke, in the direction of Eaglepaw.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 10:23

Duskkit didn't know that they saw her play with her food. Her embarrassment quickly faded away. "Who taught you that?" Duskkit said in a rude way. "I'd rather learn from an apprentice." Duskkit was beginning to take sides with Eaglepaw. he was the first one to help her and he is more experienced so he should know more than a kit.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 12:12

Snowkit walked over to Dustkit. "Think I'm not smart? Cause I'll be an apprentice in 4 sunrises. So I know quite a bit." She growled. "Want me to claw your ears? Cause I'm about to." She hissed.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 13:09

Eaglepaw quickly gave Snowkit a cuff to the ear, which was more like slamming his paw to the back of her head. "And I'll be a warrior before you're even a 'paw." he hissed back, nodding to Snowkit. "Loyalty is the first thing. Loyalty to your Clan and loyalty to those you ally yourself with." he said, nodding at his own advice. Loyalty to only me is more like it.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 13:24

Snowkit growled. "You just wanna be in control! You want to boss her around that's all! I hope you don't ever become our leader, cause you'll destroy us!" She hissed in his face. "And she believes you actually wanna help her!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 14:34

Ducking down low so they were face to face, he stared straight into her eyes. "Is it wrong to have a goal in life? I want to 'boss her around' so she can become strong. Stronger than you'll ever be. You're weak." he spat, narrowing his eyes. What a stubborn fluff ball.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 14:57

Duskkit growled at Snowkit when she threatened her. "You want me to claw your eyes out? Because I'm going to!" She said as she jumped on the other kit. "You might be smart but are you strong?" Duskkit hissed, as she tried to scratch Snowkit's face. "You don't threaten me or Eaglepaw!" Duskkit said."Or else you will pay for it!" She yelled.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 15:35

Snowkit reared up her legs and kicked Dustkit away. When Dustkit tried to scrac her face, she got on her back legs and gave Dustkit a soft blow with claws sheathed, but Dustkit went far. Snowkit ran up to her and put a paw on her chest. "There's your answer." She laughed. "And I don't have to pay for anything." She hissed in her face. She turned, her paw still on Dustkit's chest, and laughed at Eaglepaw. "Looks like you'll have to train her a lot." She laughed. Than she glared. "But I'm weak right?" She asked mockingly.

Last edited by Snowlet on Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 15:35

OOC: *Scratch

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 15:52

Raising a paw and slamming it against Snowkit's chest, he sent her reeling backwards. "You may be a little stronger than I thought, but you're stupid." he jeered, nudging Duskkit to her paws.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 16:09

Snowkit fell hard, knocking the wind from her chest. She got up and jumped on Eaglepaw's back. She dug her claws in his shoulder, making him release Dustkit. "Your the stupid one." She hissed straight in his ear.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 16:42

Frankly, he wasn't holding Duskkit in the first place. He simply shook his shoulders, swaying the smaller cat off. "What a come-back."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the heck am I?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next