Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For My New Story

Go down 
+8
Moss(Hazel and Berry)
May
Knight
Honey Badger
Reaper King
Echo
Sleepy
meme police
12 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 17:02

I'm going to write a story based around the timeline currently happening now, but from Duckpaw's point of view. Too lazy to search every creation, so you can leave a reply with your character's description(s)~!

Allegiances
RiverClan:
Leader-  Froststar

Medicine Cats-  Morningfur
Lichenpaw

Deputy-  Silvershade

Warriors-  Reedheart- brown tabby tom with green eyes and a white chest underbelly and paws.
Nightbird- Black she with small white spots everywhere. White ears and striped tail with one white back left paw. Dark Green eyes

Apprentices-  Cinderpaw
Cherrypaw
Duckpaw- well-built brown tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, paws and a blaze on his muzzle; amber eyes.
Lightpaw- A light grey she-cat with very faint darker grey tabby markings on her body but on her feet the markings are black. She has beautiful blue eyes that looks like there is some purple in them.
Mintpaw- silver tabby she-cat with darker stripes and ears with a white muzzle, chest, paws, underside and tip of tail, and underbelly; blue eyes.
Briarpaw- Brown Tabby with green eyes
Graypaw
Goldenpaw
Silverpaw
Russetpaw
Maplepaw- Her fur is a light brown, with her underbelly being more like a creamy-brown. Her ears are a shade darker, but her paws are the darkest part about her as they are a dark, muddy brown. Her tail is fluffy, and her eyes are a mossy green hue.

Queens-  ---

Kits- Leafkit
Littlekit
Patchkit
Icekit

Elders-  Frostleap

ThunderClan:
Leader-  Lionstar- Very large, thick-furred golden tom with a white chest, underbelly, muzzle, white paws, and yellow eyes.

Medicine Cats-  ---

Deputy-  Mosspelt

Warriors-  Dewclaw
Mossfur

Apprentices- Honeypaw- Honey has a short, soft yellow pelt with orange tabby markings covering her body. The tip of her ears and tail are white, including her paws. Her eyes are also a soft yellow.

Queens- Opossumtail

Kits- Branchkit
Featherkit- Short furred white she-cat with brilliant blue eyes and a long tail, that is strangely fluffy and wispy. She has slightly darker silver tabby markings, that can only be seen in the right light.
Rookkit
Owlkit
Icekit
Mousekit

Elders-  Embershade

WindClan:
Leader-  Raccoonstar- Short hair gray tabby she-cat with a gray and white striped tail. She has ice blue eyes

Medicine Cats-  Shadeheart

Deputy-  Falconfang

Warriors-  Twistedfoot- White tom with a grey backside and tail. His ears and the bridge of his nose are also the light shade of grey and he has green eyes. His right foot is twisted so it is almost facing inwards causing him to walk with a limp.
Patcheye- calico, ginger black and white, half her face is ginger and black both ears orange white muzzle black spot right under nose.

Apprentices-  Ivypaw
Rainpaw
Lavenderpaw- gray she-cat with blue eyes and white paws, chest, underbelly, two tail rings and tips of ears.
Longpaw- ginger, brown and cream tabby, very long ears.
Lionpaw
Thistlepaw
Shadepaw
Mudpaw
Crowpaw- Small, short-haired tom with bright green eyes and is a solid jet-black except for the white triangular patch under his chin, on his chest.
Blossompaw

Queens-  Minteyes

Kits-  Eaglekit
Snowkit- A snow white she-cat with pale grey eyes that appear to be white. Born blind in one eye.
Ravenkit
Deerkit- Brown tom with unusually long legs and black paws. Brown eyes with orange flecks
Bristlekit- Grey tabby Tom with fluffy milk white fur on his chest and bridge of his nose. His eyes are a dark blue.
Appleskits
Mistkit- Plain grey fluffy Persian
Sandkit
Breezekit

Elders-  Duststorm

ShadowClan:
Leader-  Sagestar

Medicine Cats-  Mallowroot
Hailpaw

Deputy-  Nightwing- Black she at with white fawn spots, her tail tip and left ear are white. Her eyes are an ice blue.

Warriors- Gingerheart
Shadeclaw- Broad-shouldered grey tabby tom with white paws, a white muzzle, chest, underbelly, tail tip, and ice-blue eyes.
Nightcloud- A silver tabby but her body holds none of the white that they usually have. Her eyes are yellow.
Smokefang- a Smokey tabby, with orange spots, and yellow eyes
Midnightclaw

Apprentices-  Darkpaw
Thrushpaw
Mottlepaw
Fawnpaw- An elegant light brown (a light shade of cinnamon) she-cat with chocolate colored paws and tipped ears with milky blue eyes.
Cinderpaw
Graypaw

Queens-  ---

Kits- Squirrelkit
Duskkit
Brownkit-  brown tabby with a green and amber eyes and markings have stripes and dots.

Elders-  Feathersong

Art credit to Grey.

Last edited by Sarrow on Thu 18 Jul 2013 - 11:01; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 17:53

Spoiler:

Reedheart - brown tabby tom with green eyes and white muzzle, chest, underbelly, and paws

For My New Story I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 18:30

Lavenderpaw/heart: [link]

Mintpaw/cloud: Only the character appearance (sorta). cx

Fawnpaw/stripe: An elegant light brown (a light shade of cinnamon) she-cat with chocolate colored paws and tipped ears with milky blue eyes.

Snowkit/paw/feather: A snow white she-cat with pale grey eyes that appear to be white. Born blind in one eye.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 16:24

Mistkit: Plain grey fluffy Persian

Patcheye: calico, ginger black and white, half her face is ginger and black both ears orange white muzzle black spot right under nose.

Longpaw: ginger, brown and cream tabby, very long ears.

Brownkit: brown tabby with a green and amber eyes and markings have stripes and dots.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 18:06

Raccoonstar- Short hair gray tabby she-cat with a gray and white striped tail. She has ice blue eyes

Smokefang- a Smokey tabby, with orange spots, and yellow eyes

Brairpaw- Brown Tabby with green eyes

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 18:18

Twistedfoot (WC): White tom with a grey backside and tail. His ears and the bridge of his nose are also the light shade of grey and he has green eyes. His right foot is twisted so it is almost facing inwards causing him to walk with a limp.

Nightcloud (SC): A silver tabby but her body holds none of the white that they usually have. Her eyes are yellow.

Maplepaw (RC): Her fur is a light brown, with her underbelly being more like a creamy-brown. Her ears are a shade darker, but her paws are the darkest part about her as they are a dark, muddy brown. Her tail is fluffy, and her eyes are a mossy green hue.

Honeypaw (TC): Honey has a short, soft yellow pelt with orange tabby markings covering her body. The tip of her ears and tail are white, including her paws. Her eyes are also a soft yellow.

(Check my Char Profile for pictures for everybody but Twistedfoot)

For My New Story ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 19:27

Nightbird- Black she with small white spots everywhere. White ears and striped tail with one white back left paw. Dark Green eyes

Deerkit- Brown tom with unusually long legs and black paws. Brown eyes with orange flecks

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 19:43

there is pictures on my char profiles link in my sig as well as a pic of silver in my sig??
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 10:18

Look at my sig for the description of Mossfur.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 11:06

Lionstar(TC)-Very large, thick-furred golden tom with a white chest, underbelly, muzzle, white paws, and yellow eyes.

Shadeclaw(SC)- Broad-shouldered grey tabby tom with white paws, a white muzzle, chest, underbelly, tail tip, and ice-blue eyes.

Crowpaw(WC)- Small, short-haired tom with bright green eyes and is a solid jet-black except for the white triangular patch under his chin, on his chest.

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 12:58

Nightwing;

Black she at with white fawn spots, her tail tip and left ear are white. Her eyes are an ice blue.

Bristlekit;

Grey tabby Tom with fluffy milk white fur on his chest and bridge of his nose. His eyes are a dark blue.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 9:01

May and Mosspelt; Please write out actual descriptions so I don't have to hunt for them and then have you yell at me if I type something about their appearance wrong.

Everybody else; Thanks~

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 9:25

Lightpaw- A light grey she-cat with very faint darker grey tabby markings on her body but on her feet the markings are black. She has beautiful blue eyes that looks like there is some purple in them.

Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:54

Oppossumtail~ Apprentice sized she-cat with long, thick black fur and bright yellow eyes. On her tail she has even longer white hairs.

Branchkit~ Light brown with dark brown mackerel tabby. Yellow-green eyes that sometimes, in the right lighting, seem to blend in with her pelt somehow (seen it happen not making this up)

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

For My New Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My New Story   For My New Story Empty

Back to top Go down

For My New Story
Page 1 of 1