Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Sad Story

Go down 
+3
Mud
Cloudkit (Heart)
Dew
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

My Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: My Sad Story   My Sad Story EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 9:32

Chapter 1

"I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
" I sang as it poured harder and harder.

It all started on the best day of my entire life. It happened during my favorite class, Science. I have Science 6th period, so the days about over. I sat next
to my good friend and crush, Jack Landrino. We have free seating today, so we sat next to each other. He has short carmel hair, and he's very tan. He has
this kind face, and he is kind. He's just three months older than me. We are both music freaks and are going to sing together for the school talent show. He's
gonna come to my house after school to practice, for its the month of the talent show.

Now we're walking to my house, passing in an unfamiliar neighboorhood, because Jack said it was a shortcut. I looked around nervously at all the closed
shutters and beaten doors. I see a man trimming his bushes. He has a knife at his belt.

"Jack?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah?" He replies, looking as nevous at me, but trying not to show it.

"I dont think this is safe." I said, watching the man look up at us. Jack nodded, so we sped up. Later, I heard shoes running up behind us. Then a hand
yanked my arm and I was pulled away from Jack. "Jack!" I screamed. Jack turned around and ran towards me. I kicked and punched the guy holding me,
but he was too strong. Jack ran towards me struggling and kicking. He ran behind the guy and hit him in the back of the head. I fell out of his grasp, but when
I turned around, I realized who the guy was. It was the man with the knife. "NO!" I screamed as the man stabbed Jack in the chest and he fell to the ground. The
tears rolled down my cheek and I screamed. I kept sreaming even after my throat was sore. "No!" I yelled again. I looked to the man who was coming closer
to me and I screamed and ran at him. I kicked him. I punched him. I bit him. I did all this, the man finally ran off from pain, dropping his knife in the
process. I kneeled by Jack. "Jack." I whispered. I pulled out my phone and called 911.

"991 whats your emergency?" A mans voice said into the phone.

"M-my friend h-he's dying." I said. I checked Jack for breath. He was still breathing.

"Do you want to have an ambulance sent over?" The man asked.

"What do you think!?" I yelled into the phone. "Yes! I do! I-I'm on 23rd street, i-in.." I didnt get to finish my sentence, for there was the sound of
sirens coming my way. "Thank you so much!" I cried into the phone and hung up. The ambulance came up and out came the paramedics and they put Jack
onto a gurney and into the ambulance. They hearded me behind him, and I cant remember what happened the rest of the night. We went to a hospital, there
was lots of beeping and loud long noises. Lots of doctors and nurses. Lots of waiting. The next morning I woke up on a couch in a waiting room, lost and
utterly confused. There was a doctor sitting in a chair nearby. He looked like he was waiting for something.

"Your awake." He said. "Good." I was to tired for sarcasm. "Come with me." He said. I stood up and looked around. It was always so gloomy in hospitals.
Thats why I hated them. I followed him through the halls, hoping he was taking me to Jack. I imagened him breathing. His beautiful face. I wonderful friendship.
His amazing guitar skills and my voice at the talent show. But he didnt take me to a room. He just walked through the place. "Why were you in that neighboorhood
yesterday?" The doctor asked.

I thought. I was hard. "Umm...It was a shortcut to my house." I said.

The doctor nodded. "Have you been through there before?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Tell me he's not dead." I pleaded.

The doctor stopped at the door to a room. He took the handle and opened it. "How 'bout you find out?" He said. He walked off to leave me alone. I walked
into his room. Hearing the beeping of his heart rate made me cry. He's alive. I looked down at his beautiful face. He was asleep. He looked peaceful asleep. I
brushed the hair out of his face and traced the freckles as if it was a dot-to-dot puzzle.

"Rain. rain go away, come again another day, all the world is waiting for the sun." I whisper-sang. It was his favorite song. It wasnt the one we were going
to sing for the talent show. A small smile was on his face. He was so cute. I smiled too. A tear slipped down my cheek. I sat in the chair next to his bed, and
watched him sleep. Which made me fall asleep.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

My Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sad Story   My Sad Story EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 9:41

continue it!!!

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

My Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sad Story   My Sad Story EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 9:43

I love it, go on with it and than post it when your done

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

My Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sad Story   My Sad Story EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 9:49

continue! that was good!

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

My Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sad Story   My Sad Story EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 10:02

Breaking Benjamin!!! XD

Great story ^^

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

My Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sad Story   My Sad Story EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 10:16

Well, thank you, but now I should probably make a comment topic so you guys dont post here.

Chapter 2

I woke up to a loud continuos beep. I had tears instantly coming down my face. There were doctors instantly in the room. They did CPR. They did everything.
The beeping stopped.

"NO!" I cried. I pushed doctors out of the way. I looked, seeing his peacefull figure. I reached for his hand. It was cold. "No." I whispered. "H-he was alive." I said.
The doctors around me all nodded. "He was alive!" I screamed. They all looked taken aback. "Why!" I yelled to the ceiling. The doctor that had led me here this morning
went to grab me but I backed away, and bolted out the door. I raced down the hall. I ran outside. It was sunny. "He's supposed to live." I whispered. "He was supposed to
see this."

"Well he didnt, did he?" Said a voice. I spun in circles, but there was no one there.

"He didnt." I admitted.

"He's dead." The voice said harshly.

"NO!" I screamed aloud. "He's not dead. I'm going to call him. In two days. He will answer." I said.

"HA!" The voice cried. "Good Luck! If he does, then you'll lose me. You'll never lose me." I t cackled.

The next few says I went to school with the voice constantly taunting me. In two days I had tried out, and was in. I had changed the song.

Two days from the day Jack died was the talent show. I stood behind the curtains in the auditorium, listening to my BFF, Lacy, play her guitar. This
reminded me of him. I was next.

"This next girl has been through alot." The Principle said. "She has lost alot, and is soon to gain alot. She isnt known throughout the school like some kids.
She is still amazing. Please be kind and quiet. Here is Rosealia Angel with Angel by Sarah McLachln." The Principle walked back stage and I walked to the stage.
The crowd quieted as the music started.

"Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay
There’s always one reason
To feel not good enough
And it’s hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
Oh beautiful release
Memory seeps from my veins
Let me be empty
And weightless and maybe
I’ll find some peace tonight

In the arms of an angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You’re in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort there
" The song reminded me of Jack.

"So tired of the straight line
And everywhere you turn
There’s vultures and thieves at your back
And the storm keeps on twisting
You keep on building the lie
That you make up for all that you lack
It don’t make no difference
Escaping one last time
It’s easier to believe in this sweet madness oh
This glorious sadness that brings me to my knees
" By now I had started to cry, but I steadied my voice and kept singing.

"In the arms of an angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
May you find some comfort there
May you find some comfort here
" I finished the song. The tears started rolling down my cheeks as the crowd cheered.

"He didnt hear." The voice taunted. I walked back stage.

"He did." I whispered to it. By now I had figured it was my head talking to me, so I had name it. Its name was Sadie May Angel. Not because of some dead
grandma, trust me. I thought it was pretty. Dont call me crazy for calling the evil voice in my head something I liked. But then again, I was crazy the fact
that I talked back at it.

The next few days people congratulated me on my good voice. I ignored them. After a week, I had no friends. I took to reading all the time and listening to music
and I didnt do my school work, so my grades went down. I took to yelling at Sadie May when she teased me about the call that didnt work. Soon my parents
put me in a mental hospital. I wasnt crazy enough for an asylum. Psh, yeah right. One day I was looking up songs on the laptop that my mom and dad had
brought me, and I found something titled, "For my Rosey Kiss." Why I was drawn to this is because thats what Jack called me, his Rosey Kiss. The reason
is becasue my full name is Rosealia Kyss Angel. When I saw that video I cried. The video was made only an hour earlier. It was Jack singing the song we had chosen.
His voice was rough and he still had awesome guitar skills. The song, The Call by Regina Spektor. I thought, this cant just be a coincedence. The description was,
Lake Eyre park. The park right next to Lake Eyre.

That night I escaped from my prison and ran to the park which was only a few blocks away from the hospital. There waiting beneath a tree, was the figure I know as Jack.

"My Rosey Kiss." He said as I came up.

"I thought you were dead." I said.

"I am." He said.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

My Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sad Story   My Sad Story EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 10:50

Chapter 3

I stared amazed. "But your right here!" I cried. The shadow the tree and the night created, swished like an illusion.

"I wish this was real." He said. Then he was gone and there stood the man that had killed Jack.

"You!" I cried. I ran at him, but there was some invisible force in the way. "No! NO!" I cried. I woke up at 12:00, screaming for Jack, and crying my heart out
for the first time since the talent show.

"I told you he hadnt heard." Sadie taunted. I cried the rest of the night and couldnt sleep.

The next morning I sat at the laptop mom and dad had brought me and looked up, "For My Rosey Kiss." The thing I got was him. It was just like the dream
I'd had the night before. It was an hour earlier. It was Jack singing and playing the guitar. I listened to it and went to Lake Eyre park. I had gotten permisson
from the warden to go for a quik walk. There under the same tree from the dream stood him, Jack.

"J-Jack?" I called, before getting closer.

"Rosey." He said. He was pale, and when he reached out to hold my hand, it was cold like the day he left.

"Jack!" I yelled.

"I'm here Rosey." He said, bringing me in close.

"Jack, is this real?" I asked.

"I'm cold Rosey." Jack said, ignoring my question.

"This is just another dream." Sadie May taunted, though her voice sounded unsure.

"Jack, the doctors said you were dead." I said.

"They were wrong." He said. He looked alien with the pale skin, it was a big difference to his Hawiian tan.

"But, your still cold." I said.

"Your mad my dear Rosey Kiss. I'm just your imagination." He said, then he dissapeared in a mist, and I was hugging the tree. I ran back to my prison,
and stayed in my room.

Sadie May continued to taunt me about those times. Soon, I just gave up. He WAS still alive and I was going to look for him. I packed my things and snuck from my
prison. While I was out there, I found out that my whole family had died of cancer. My brother, Linus, and my mom and dad. I cried again, for Jack and all of them.
Then Lacy died in a forest fire while camping. My whole life was about crying and taunting, and music. I sang while I was on the street. I had an old hat
that Jack had given me for my 5th birthday. While I sang, they would give me money. I would buy pizza every month. Soon they filmed us. Soon we were on
the news. Soon we were famous. But we kept running. We kept looking for Jack. We forgot our name. We never forgot Jack. One day, we were alone in a field. It was
raining. We sang out loud. We sang, "I've made my mistakes, got nowhere to run. The night goes on as I’m fading away, I’m sick of this life, I just wanna scream.
How could this happen to me
." We sang as the rain came harder and harder. We were used to each other. Then we heard the rough voice to the one we once and always
loved. We were dead. We were dead for sure.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

My Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sad Story   My Sad Story EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 23:49

oh my god, thats awesome! but so sad :manly cry: