Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My story! Yay.3.

Go down 

You like?
OMG! MORE MORE MORE!!! 10
My story! Yay.3. Vote_lcap0%My story! Yay.3. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yea, It was awesome. 9
 0% [ 0 ]
It was cool! 8
My story! Yay.3. Vote_lcap25%My story! Yay.3. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
It was nice, liked it..... 7
 0% [ 0 ]
It could use some work, But it was really Epic! 6
My story! Yay.3. Vote_lcap75%My story! Yay.3. Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Um, yea.. sorta.. 5
 0% [ 0 ]
Not that much.. 4
 0% [ 0 ]
No, i didnt like it... 3
 0% [ 0 ]
It was aweful. I think writing is not your thing. 2
 0% [ 0 ]
No, quit writing and do something else. That was horrible. Just no. 1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

My story! Yay.3. Empty
PostSubject: My story! Yay.3.   My story! Yay.3. EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 19:27

Hi guys! This is the prologue to my story called Mage. Hope you enjoy!

As She Sailed in her ship, She could feel the cool breeze of the wind in her face. She could feel the soft spray of salt water in the air. Colorful birds were flying high in the cloudless, blue sky. The water was sparkling in the warm rays of the sunlight. Sea creatures swam near her ship, jumping out of the water happily. She closed her eyes, and drew in a breath of salty, refreshing air. She breathed out, and her eyes widened with shock and she gasped.

The water was murky, and green. Dead animals and skeletons floated by as her shipped moved through the water without a sound. The sky was black, and the moon shown down on the water, causing it to sparkle eerily. Her ship was old and creaky. The sails were torn, and mold grew on the steering wheel. She looked around, trying to figure out where she was. Suddenly, she spotted a large island. Her ship was heading right towards it. W-what happened? She thought. Am I having a vision? She dragged her finger through the freezing, black water. A sharp pain shivered through her finger, sending waves of agony throughout her body. She flinched and quickly pulled her finger out. It was bleeding, oozing blood. There were deep gashes, shaped like sharp teeth, and it was growing numb. “Ow! Geez. What bit me?!”
She exclaimed, her heart thudding like a drum. She quickly wiped the crimson colored blood off of her finger. She ripped a large piece of fabric from her shirt, and wraped it around her finger. “Ive managed to stop the bleeding.” She murrmered a few minutes later. She looked up, and the island was as close as ever. She could see the golden sand, and the wilting plants. As soon as she got there, she exited the ship, and splashed into the murky water, heading towards the island. It island was covered with dead undergrowth. Up ahead, there was a stone path that lead through. She hesitated, and waded through the water, and stepped on the shore. The sand felt surprisingly hard against her feet. She continued and followed the path. “Might as well find out what this place is.” She thought. Dead plants and animals surrounded her. Half eaten animals lied on the side of the path. Leafless trees were covered with rotting bark. She shivered. I sure hope this island has some way out. Its huge, I can’t just avoid it with my ship! She thought.
Crunch...Crunch. She stopped, and looked up. She realized that the sound was probably nothing, since everything here was basically…Dead. She kept on going. Crunch..Crunch….Crunch. She walked faster. Crunch..Crunch..Crunch..Crunch. Something was following her. She started running. Crunch…Crunch..Crunch…Crunch…Crunch… she was running as fast as she could go. Everything rushed past her in a blur of brown, red, and green, her swaying clothes being torn by sharp branches, and her face being scraped on by branches, blood splatters covering her face.
Crunch…Crunch. Crunch. Crunch, Crunch, Crunch. Crunch, Crunch, Crun-

The crunching stopped. She stopped, and looked up. She was dazed for a moment, her head spinning, her breathing was fast. And then her vision focused. She looked around, and noticed she was surrounded by tall trees. Then she looked down at a stone clearing, the stones were engraved with strange words. She slowly bent down to touch the stone. It was cold, and when she touched it, it felt like a surge of energy was flowing through her. Strange…. She thought. They must be…No! They have to be....Power stones…She then looked up, but only to be struck by pure horror. Her mouth opened wide in shock, And she stumbled back a bit. In the center of the clearing, was a unicorn, dead. Its motionless, limp body lay there, in the darkness. It’s pure white mane and body, Shimmering. Its purple eyes were sightless, staring into nothingness. It had a faint grey star on its chest. Layola..I’m so sorry! How could I let this happen to you! She ran over to it, and knelt in front of it. She stroked its soft, silky white body. “I’m sorry..” She muttured as I held back tears. “You were the only one left. And now, your kind is gone.” A single tear streamed down her face, a wave of grief and regret surging through her.

Crunch. Crunch. She stood up and spun around. In the bushes, glowing blood red eyes with slit pupils were staring right at her. And suddenly, blood slowly started to stain the stones. The emotions of grief and regret left her, and were replaced with panic and fear. “Stay away!”She yelled, knowing that would do no good. The creature emerged from the bushes, showing itself. It was nothing but a dark mass, with red eyes. It quickly shape shifted into a cat figure, but about ten times larger. It grinned, showing its long, sharp bloodstained teeth. “Did you really think you could stop me?” It asked, its voice a mere echo, darkness flowing through it. It sent chills down her spine. “Did you really think that you could come this far? Well, your wrong!” It said as it unsheathed long, black claws. It looked at her for a heartbeat longer, before lunging at her, and knocking her to the ground. She suddenly felt its claws digging into her body, and she could see crimson blood oozing out of her wounds, and forming pools around her. Her finger that had bin bitten earlier pulsed with energy, dark energy. The wound and this creature was somehow connected.. At this point, she knew there was no escape. Her time was over. The last thing she heard was its words,: “You are done. You have failed, Mage.” Before her soul was stolen by the blackness of death.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

My story! Yay.3.
Page 1 of 1