Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Story padded away from the clans, finally ready to have a break from kittypets and frustration. he padded near the fallen oak and smiled up at the night sky., Unaware of any danger.

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:06 pm

occ- I LOVE THE TITLE :D oh and bloo.....your asleep, dont join o3o

ic- Envyshadow had sat down for a vole in his den while Moonpaw took a nap. Suddently hearing the sound of a cat, he twitched his ears and crawled slowly to the entrance. Between the safty of the burrow, was a cat, he had never seen before. It wasnt a clan cat by the smell, another rouge? Envyshadow looked at Moonpaw worried she would wake up if he attacked the cat. Meaning he would earn her complete distrust. Oh well, he will tell her he attack first, yeah....while he took forever to think, snake was given another 60 seconds to live :D
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:11 am

Story twitched his ears, the rouge had to have been a good listen or he wouldn't have survived all those weeks alone in the wild. He turned hie head towards an opening in the tree and narrowed his eyes.

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:20 pm

"Name yourself!" Envyshadow shouted once he saw the cat looking this way.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:09 pm

"I'm Story",The tom meowed, the least surprised of this hidden cat. "And you must be the cat i've heard so much about,"he hissed and his voice strained at the last word,"Envyshadow".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Envyshadow chuckled much like he had heard Tigerfrost do so many times before "So ive made a name for myself, interesting." he padded of of his den with a smirk on his face "Story, huh?" he circled him slowly, carefully looking at his every detail.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm

"I should know you well, my best friend is your brother",the tom looked only forward, trying not to snicker at the younger cat aiming to intimidate him.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Envyshadow continused circling him "Oh, so you know my brother." he chuckled darkly "I'm sorry to hear that." This cat was his brother best friend? Then he would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Story jumped up to the top of the tree,"Oh don't worry, being sorry won't cut it, not for what fate has planned for you". The tom looked up at the sky and the stars shone a bit brighter. Yes it was close to the time...

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:50 pm

"Fate?" Envyshadow laughed, fluffing up his fur "Yeah, ok, sure." he chuckled, following Story up the tree "You have the same icolent mind my brother has.." he seered, landing next to him. "Trying to hid yourself behind smart and imatateing remarks.." he stood dagorously close to Story. "Well it won't work on me!" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:37 am

Story snapped his teeth in his face and chuckled," Go ahead young one, attack. I speak words from beyond these stars, away from these bloody forests". The loner looked at the rouge's green eye's and smiled as if someone said a joke.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:02 am

Envyshadow snarled "Attack...hmpf." he turned away, flicking his tail in Storys eyes. The truth was, this cat remeinded him more of Snakebite then he ever wanted....and he hated it, because it was hurting him. Envyshadow wanted this cat to shut up, he wanted him silenced! "I don't even care about Starclan.." he begen, back still turned, head down. "So what makes you think....I would care..about YOUR stupid stars!" he snarled turning around and tackling Story, knocking them both off the tree. He landed on his paws and charged at Story, eyes clouded with angry pain.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:13 am

Story fell to the ground with a grunt, These old bones won't last long. The tom scratched his face with mixed feelings. The tom meowed in a monotone,"We will all be one star or another, stained black or not."

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:36 pm

"Shut up, just shut up!" Envyshadow yowled in pain, as he blindly slashed Story's body. Grabbing his neck with both paws everything went silent for a second as they both looked at each other. Story's with that stupid poker face snake knew pissed off Envyshadow, and Envyshadows in pain.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 pm

The blood rushed in his ears and he smiled as blood started to pour out of his wound. The looked to be glimmering with the reflection from the stars above them. "I may stope but fate never will. I shall take this, Death, with open paws". and the tom breathing grew shallow.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next