Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2013

Go down 
+8
Reaper King
Honey Badger
Emeraldheart
Sun
Ice Cream Zombie
Sleepy
Shadow
Ebby
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Lionstar stepped up. "How dare you, Sagestar, claim such territory with no proper reasoning? Your clan has caused nothing but trouble, what with your over-prideful attitudes. It's no wonder you're making such a fool's decision" He growled. "Thunderclan will fight as well. You may be sneaky at night, but Thunderclan is stronger, not to mention is growing in size. We stood by Skyclan when they were driven out, and were never properly repaid anyways. Thunderclan deserves this land and will take it as it is rightfully ours!" He growled, lashing his tail, yellow eyes glinting in the moonlight.
"Tomorrow, Thunderclan will set our own new markers, and will shred any other clan cat that trespasses!" Lionstar warned, raising his chin.

Shadepaw let out a hiss, his fur spiking up like ridges over his back. "Tch! Typical Thunderclan and Windclan. Always so greedy with their territory. Don't they have enough food?!" He growled lowly, glancing at his denmates for agreement.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

The Windclan leader was relieved to finally hear the Thunderclan leader speak up. Raccoonstar continued to glare at the Shadowclan leader, "Windclan will fight against Shadowclan if we have too." The gray she-cat mewed choosing her words so it didn't seem like she was siding with Thunderclan. She didn't want to give away Skyclan's territory if Silentstar were to return, but she had no choice. She would have to fight for it. Also she didn't want Lavenderkit giving up the hope that her mother may return, if the territory were taken.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Silvershade hissed angrily, recognizing what was going on. They were fighting about SkyClan. "Have you any sense of decency? We have a Clan that just up and disappeared under our paws and the only thing you're concerned about is territory?!" she spat. "RiverClan may have no need of the territory but we will not stand by and let you shed needless blood over the territory. I say we leave it unclaimed; if Silentstar is to return, then let her have it." She was completely outraged; do they think the loss of a Clan is just another step to power? "Do you not have enough food for your warriors? It surely can't be a problem right now; it's greenleaf for StarClan's sake! Can't we wait until leafbare to worry about it, when our kits and elders are starving?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Possumtail sat silently but she couldn't help but agree with Silvershade. But no matter what she would stand by Lionstar to the death if she had to. I hope this argument dies down before Starclan gets angry and covers the moon.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:38 pm

OOC: random warrior gonna speak. #yolo swag

IC: Reedheart yowled his agreement to Silvershade, standing up. What right did they to steal another Clan's entire territory?! Relief washed over him at Silvershade's defiance. Hopefully Sagestar wasn't so prideful to stand up to two Clans at once, and Froststar wouldn't support him when she caught word of this.

After a moment of hesitation, Reedheart spoke up. It was taboo to do so, something that had gotten him in trouble in the past, but he couldn't help himself as the words spilled out. "And would this not anger StarClan?!" he called up to the Great Rock. "A clan is missing! Should this not be looked into further, or do all of you just think of yourselves?!"

May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Sagestar looked about ready to spit back several things to say, that was before Silvershade got her word in. Was it even worth it to say anything to her? He'd already mentioned RiverClan never starved. No one objected, so what should they even really care? Or that warrior for that matter? The leader paid no mind to the sky darkening with clouds. "If that's what you wish, then ShadowClan will meet you there, Lionstar." He said, "If you want to put your warriors through a useless battle." His gaze flickered to Raccoonstar. "WindClan has no concern in this matter." ShadowClan and ThunderClan were the only ones who touched the former SkyClan land. dun worry coon i didn't forget i promise. i has idea
"Its easy for you to say that, Silvershade. Silentstar has been gone for two moons and I will not wait for her, and for what anyways? Give all that land to a one-cat Clan? I refuse to let my growing clan starve while all that prey runs free and goes to waste." Sagestar growled, "The land is ours and if we must fight for it, we will." And if all they were going to do is run in circles than what's the point of this gathering, he thought.

May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 PDt1Qqd May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:05 pm

"Our Clans grow as well, Sagestar. You act as if ShadowClan sits higher than our Clans," Silvershade meowed calmly, all bearings gathered. "If Silentstar returns, she will not be daft about it. She'll gather cats and rebuild from the ground up. Shouldn't we give her a chance?" Inside, however, she was seething with rage. Silentstar was a friend of hers, and being the cat she was she'd do anything for a friend. But her Clan came first. "If we must fight to restore order, then so be it."

Last edited by May on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Sagestar blinked, "I do what I must for my clan." He shook his head, "Give her moons to gather rogues and kitty-pets to make a rag-tag clan of misfits, I think not. If that's what she's even doing? She could be dead, for all we know." He seemed a bit surprised at the prospect of fighting RiverClan, but these weren't Froststar's words, so he didn't count on it. "And who would be your enemy, Silvershade? ThunderClan or ShadowClan? Or both of us? If StarClan were angry, they'd have made themselves clear long ago, but they're not - so I'd prefer if you'd let it be sorted out by those it concerns." He finished with a flick of his tail, his tone and words having been said easily, as if he were gently scolding an apprentice.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 pm

"[color=#00ccff]Who, exactly, is Froststar's decision," she hissed. And then she realized how stupid she was being. She's not the leader. xD

Last edited by May on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Lionstar glared at Silvershade. "This only concerns Shadowclan and Thunderclan. Skyclan has disappeared and left no trace of any reason except simply falling apart. We cannot do anything to help them now, as scent trails don't pass through our territories. We may as well make use of their territory. You may no see it that way, but what about the rest of your clan? Or Froststar? Our current territories may support us now, but when Leaf-bare comes, all of us except Riverclan struggle. It's no surprise your clan seems to be the only one against it, what with constant abundance in food." He growled, pacing around Silvershade, tail swishing. The tom paused, staring her down with a hard gaze. "Do you wish to start a fight over a clan that doesn't even border you? Do you think we don't have the sense or modesty to give the territory back if Silentstar were to return?" Lionstar paused, casting a sideways glance at Sagestar. "Or at least Thunderclan would."

Shadepaw hissed, standing up from his spot. "What makes you think you can argue with our decisions? You're not even Riverclan leader!" He growled loudly, glaring up at Silvershade.

May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:46 pm

"I did say to wait until Leaf-bare, at the least. Even so, we might have it easier off- but there are always less fish in the river in Leaf-bare than any other season. And you," she paused to look down upon Shadepaw, "are only an apprentice." She sat back on her haunches, tempted to smack every single one of them. But that'd make her look like a fool. Or fox-brained. And that's not good, if you want to be leader, someday, right, Silvershade? Right. Regardless, she was still infuriated.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Sagestar frowned, "My apprentice has more sense than you do." He meowed. "Froststar made a poor choice in deputy. Where is she anyways?" The tom asked, with a slight concerned edge to his voice that he did well to mask. "And why were you late?" The tom suddenly paused, shaking his head. "Not that it matters at the moment." He shot a glance at Raccoonstar. Was she going to try to shove her way through in all this as well?

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebony on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:57 pm

"She's sick, she tried to come but we ending up having to take her back to camp," she replied earnestly. Was that concern in his voice? No, it couldn't be. Not Sagestar. Nope. Denial. Denial. Denial. Denial. Denial x 4 combo~
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:11 am

Lionstar glanced up at the moon. Did Starclan approve of the fighting? He didn't worry about their decisions bothering them, but more of the fact this may break the truce. That is, if fighting broke out. Apparently the leaders weren't the only ones beginning to argue. Still, couldn't Silvershade and Sagestar keep their clanmates quiet? They had no place to speak up so disrespectfully to even Riverclan's deputy.
"Then perhaps Riverclan shouldn't have even showed up." Lionstar growled quietly, turning away from the others. "I do not know about you, Sagestar, Silvershade, and Racoonstar, but I believe this gathering is just about over. There's no point in discussing our opinions here when our mind has already been made up on the battlefield. It will only upset our ancestors if a fight breaks out any more. Thunderclan shall take our leave." With that, the large tom leaped down the slope of the Great Rock, nodding to the other Thunderclan cats. "Let's go, Thunderclan." He meowed, leading the way out.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:37 am

Reedheart shot a venomous glance up at the ShadowClan leader. The nerve! So high-and-mighty, so disrespectful to Silvershade, so greedy. He didn't have the right; not to steal a Clan's rightful place in the forest or to speak to a deputy in such a way! He could feel his hackles rise as anger flared in his chest. He looked up, ready to turn and head home.

Froststar had to hear of this. He thought back to the moments he'd seen them together, stirring his anger more. They were far too close, and RiverClan couldn't be pulled into this. Not for the sake of some stupid alliance or friendship between the two.

May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

May Gathering 2013
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next