Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2013

Go down 
+8
Reaper King
Honey Badger
Emeraldheart
Sun
Ice Cream Zombie
Sleepy
Shadow
Ebby
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 May 2013 - 14:02

Nightpaw had just reached Shadepaw when Mosspaw came walking over. A surprise look appeared on her face; but a smile soon replaced it. "Hello there!"

May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 May 2013 - 14:24

Shadepaw tipped his head. "Oh hey. What clan are you in?" He asked curiously. It was hard to tell with all the different smells coming in now.

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 14:27

Mosspaw was glad that they accepted her. "Hi! I'm Mosspaw from ThunderClan. I assume you are from ShadowClan?" she could scent the ShadowClan smell from her last gathering and border patrols.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 3:30

Nightpaw glanced quickly at Shadepaw before turning her gaze back to the ThunderClan apprentice with a nod. "That's correct. I'm Nightpaw. This here is Shadepaw."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 6:29

Shadepaw nodded. "Nice to meet you. Is this your first gathering?" The tom queried, returning Nightpaw's glance. To tell the truth, he was utterly confused and didn't know what to do. Did they just sit here and chat? Probably not, but hey, what did he know?

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 8:45

Mosspaw noticed Shadepaw's confusion. "No, actually this is my second gathering. Is this your first? I wonder when the gathering will start?" Mosspaw said. She didn't quite understand why they were confused but she hoped she could help. She settled down and made herself confortable.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 17:59

Sagestar flicked his ear, wondering with a bit of worry what had come of Froststar and RiverClan, but shook his head. The moon was already at his peak and he had big news that he couldn't wait to share any longer, although he'd certainly check for RiverClan patrols later to see if she were alright. With SkyClan missing he - hated to admit but - dreaded if something should happen to RiverClan as well, though he doubted it, ... he was straying from the point of this post, though.
"We must start without RiverClan, then. And SkyClan as well..." The tom growled under his breath and leaped to the top of the Jagged Rock, yowling for silence. "Cats of the Forest, I'm sure you all have noticed by now, but ShadowClan has been blessed these past few moons and are greatly growing in numbers." He started, "As Raccoonstar pointed out last moon, SkyClan has seemed to have gone missing. Our patrols have been checking constantly, but there's not a wiff of them, and I doubt their return."
He lashed his tail, "It is in the best interests of ShadowClan that we claim this land as our own. My warriors have already set the new borders around Highpines and we shall lay the rest by the morning."

May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 PDt1Qqd May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 18:05

Raccoonstar gave off a growl. "How come you get the land? I think the rest of us deserves the land too. You can't just go and claim it. And I am sure Thunderclan will agree with me." Raccoonstar glared at the Shadowclan leader.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 18:11

Sagestar sniffed, "What use could you make of it, Raccoonstar? It'd take you half a days journey just to get there." He cast a glance at Lionstar, but said nothing directly to him. They were the only reason he was somewhat wary of his claim, but he'd never show it, and certainly never say it. "The needs of my clan outnumber the needs of yours, unless you prefer my kits to starve?" He said bluntly.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 18:17

"Starve? What about my clan do you want my kits to starve? And how would you know your clan has more needs than mine? Also what about Riverclan? Maybe their clan is starving? That may be why they aren't here tonight. Also you should make a claim like that when all clans aren't present." Raccoonstar growled still giving the Shadowclan leader a ice glare.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 18:23

Sagestar said nothing for a few moments, simply flicking his tail. "Rabbits have always kept you well fed, since you're practically their only predator - and everyone knows RiverClan never need worry about food with all the fish they catch." He said this in a bland, but slightly frustrated tone. "If I must, I'll deliver the news to Froststar myself." Although, her land didn't even touch SkyClan's, so he didn't see much in the point of that. (Or WindClan, for that matter.) "Take this as a warning, if you will. We'll defend this new land tooth and claw as any other bit of our territory." The gray tabby growled.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 20:39

OOC: Is there a chance Silvershade could lead RC in in place of Frost? pwp

OOC: Cough. ALL YOU RIVERCLAN FATTIES, GET IN HERE.

IC;; Silvershade ran into the clearing, more-than-obviously out of breath. "Sorry we're late!" she managed in between breaths. "Froststar was sick, we were trying to decide whether to come or not." She leaped onto the Highrock as the rest of her Clanmates came into the clearing. "What'd we miss?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 21:48

Reedheart followed closely behind the deputy, head held high despite the embarrassment of losing the battle against ThunderClan. RiverClan had only retreated on his order; an order he wasn't able to give but gave anyway. Whatever any cat said, the warrior stood by his decision. ThunderClan could enjoy their victory while it lasted, because RiverClan couldn't be asked to waste blood now. They'd come back one day, but now it was to be a time for them to build up again.

That's what he thought, anyways, until he heard the practical shouting match. Reedheart instantly recognized Raccoonstar and Sagestar as he weaved through the cats to take his seat. A growl rumbled in his throat hearing the two leaders exchange words. Reedheart couldn't place his paw on it, but something about Sagestar just got under his fur. Was it the self-important aura that seemed to radiate from him? His pride, his ego, his arrogance?

Whatever was going on, all he knew was that he wanted no part in it. He hoped that Froststar wouldn't get involved with such affairs. Let WindClan and ShadowClan settle it; RiverClan couldn't be entangled in such affairs.

OOC: Not my best post, but oh well. ;_; I just need to get these things out of the way.

May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 5:20

Occ: Perhaps his self-important ego was from the fact he was nailing your leader. *shot*

Ic: Nightpaw's ears flickered as she listened to the debate between WindClan and ShadowClan. Sagestar had a good point in how ShadowClan was growing, but did they truly need all that extra land? She didn't even think that they touched the SkyClan border, the same with WindClan. She paused when she saw RiverClan come racing in, a sigh escaping her throat. Not another Clan to join in this fight...Hopefully no real fighting would break out; it was the full moon after all!

Twistedpaw flinched with every venom-laced word from his mother. Did they really have to start a battle? He moved from paw to paw, swallowing. He had battle training, but it didn't mean he wanted to use it...he doubted he would be able to last in a fight between ShadowClan, after all they are known for fighting! When Silvershade came racing in, he smiled softly; perhaps the RiverClan deputy would be able to speak some sense into them.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 6:43

Mosspaw looked around the clearing. She didn't want to fight with other clans. What would happen after the gathering? Would clans start fighting for SkyClans territory? Questions swirled through her brain. She looked back at the 2 arguing leaders. Would ThunderClan want some territory? She fell back into thought.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content