Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2013

Go down 
+8
Reaper King
Honey Badger
Emeraldheart
Sun
Ice Cream Zombie
Sleepy
Shadow
Ebby
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 21:40

Because #yoloswag, I need this for ShadowClan's apprentices' training.

It was a rather cloudy that night, the moon barely covered and the wind carrying the promise of rain soon. Sagestar watched the Fourtrees clearing with careful, green eyes. It would seem that his clan would again be the first to arrive. He glanced back his cats and motioned forward with his tail, stepping inside. "Lets go, ShadowClan." He meowed, going and sitting below the Great Rock. Hopefully we can actually finish this one.

May Gathering 2013 PDt1Qqd May Gathering 2013 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 21:45

Gingerheart silently followed in, glad to be out if the nursery for once. It had been quite a while since she attended a gathering and she missed seeing the cats. That, and she wanted a break from her kits. They were a lot more of a handful than she had expected, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. So she was thankful when another queen said she would watch her babies. When she arrived in the clearing, she took a spot and inhaled deeply, enjoying the smells again and trying to keep out the bad memories that kept wanting to come back to her.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 21:45

OOC: We didn't even finish the last one ;_; Or the one before, I think...

May Gathering 2013 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 21:46

ooc;; ohwell. i'm not waiting when four of my darlings need this. <3
third times the charm, lets hope.

May Gathering 2013 PDt1Qqd May Gathering 2013 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 3:29

Lionstar paused at the top of the hill leading down into Fourtrees. He flicked the tip of his tail, giving the signal, then leaped down the slope into the clearing below. The tom made his way to the Great Rock, climbing up beside Sagestar. Grey whiskers dotted Lionstar's muzzle, showing signs of age, though he still had eight lives.

Shadepaw strutted proudly behind Gingerheart, feeling like he was in the best clan in the world since they seemed to be the first to arrive. As soon as the clan began to disperse, however, he took a moment to glance around in confusion before going to sit in a shady spot over where, coincidentally, the apprentices normally gathered. Though as Thunderclan arrived, he tried his best to show off how strong Shadowclan was by standing tall and padding forward so he didn't blend in with the shade.

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 7:37

A gray she-cat followed closely behind Lionstar, stopping at the bottom of the slope and then stretching. Dewclaw had actually wanted to stay at camp this time, but came when she was asked. She glanced around at the clearing as it was filled by two Clans and spotted a ginger she-cat she could swear she'd met there as an apprentice and a cocky-looking tom strutting just behind.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
May Gathering 2013 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 10:47

Possumtail followed Lionstar and Dewclaw. I am going to talk to other cats tonight. She promised herself since she hadn't talked to many cats from other clans after she had become a warrior. She went over and sat down in a spot right between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. They can come to me. I don't want to barge into conversations.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 12:44

Wow; a gathering! Nightpaw let out a small squee as she hurried after Sagestar. She had only met one cat that wasn't from ShadowClan, and Raccoonstar hadn't been the nicest cat...She couldn't wait to met the other cats of the Clan! Her silver tabby fur shined in the moonlight as she glanced around. Tasting the air; she figured that only ShadowClan and ThunderClan was here; but it looked like there was still so many cats! This place would be crowded once the rest of the Clans got here...

May Gathering 2013 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 14:38

Raccoonstar stood near the fourtrees, and flicked her tail to motion for her clan to go down into the clearing below. The leader, wasn't happy about seeing Shadowclan again, but she had to deal with it. She didn't want a battle to come, but she felt one was going to happen anyway. The she-cat stopped beneath the great rock, she cast a glare at the Shadowclan leader before pushing herself up onto the great rock. She feared the news she needed to share about Skyclan, but she had to anyway.

Smokepaw followed Sagestar into the gathering. She was kinda shaken about the idea of running into the Windclan leader again, and meeting so many different cats. She wanted to stay close to Sagestar, but she froze as soon as he was near the great rock. Apprentices weren't allowed near the rock. The apprentice turned around, and went over to Nightpaw. "What do we do?" She asked her denmate.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 15:46

Falconfang padded after Raccoonstar, glancing around the throng of gathering cats. Sometimes it felt like they never really got anything done here. Moving towards where the leaders gathered, he took a seat where the deputies sat and eyed the clearing cooly.
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 18:37

Mosspaw looked around the clearing. She couldn't wait to meet some new cats this time. She saw a few of her clanmates but decided to meet cats from other clans. She turned to the first cat that looked like an apprentice. "Hi! I'm Mosspaw from ThunderClan. Who are you?"
OOC: May I add that the clans don't even know SkyClan has gone as it wasn't announced last gathering.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyThu 30 May 2013 - 1:29

Shadepaw looked up at Mosspaw. "He...hello," she stuttered, "I... I'm Shadepaw..."
why must I stutter so much when I'm around others?

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyThu 30 May 2013 - 3:53

Nightpaw just sat there; watching the other Clans with interest. She wanted to say hello to some of the cats; but she figured she might as well wait for one to say hello to her first.

Twistedpaw came padding in after Raccoonstar. Another moon, another gathering. It glanced around the crowded clearing. He made his way to the spot he liked and sat down, his tail wrapping over his paws. Hopefully by the next gathering he would be a warrior...

Stormeye was quite as he padded though the gathering; following his son. His eyes flashed as he glanced from cat to cat as he made his way past. The three pale scars on his eye seem to stand out against his gray fur and in the darkness of the night that was around him. He sat down next to Twistedpaw, silent as he waited for the gathering to start.

May Gathering 2013 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyThu 30 May 2013 - 13:33

"Smokepaw! Nightpaw! Over here." Shadepaw invited, flicking the tip of his tail. "There's a good view over here of the Great Rock. Check it out!"

Ooc: No muse. I had it then lost it as I was typing x)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

May Gathering 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2013   May Gathering 2013 EmptyThu 30 May 2013 - 13:49

After talking to Shadepaw, Mosspaw turned and looked around for more people to meet. She saw a cluster of cats and padded over. "Hi!" she meowed shyly. She wasn't sure if they would let her join.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content