Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw Empty
PostSubject: A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw   A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 15:41

Patcheye slowly left the nursery, letting her kit sleep who was roughly a little over 6 moons, as Patcheye had been holding his apprenticeship back until she could train her apprentice, so that way she would be there for his apprenticeship ceremony, grabbing a piece of fresh kill she tore it up roughly and ate it hungrily.

The calico she-cat padded over to the apprentices den and called to her apprentice "Ivypaw, time for a border patrol, and while we are at it you might want to collect some moss for the elders!" she huffed before trotting towards the entrence and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw   A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 16:02

Ivypaw shot up, quietly stalking from the den. "Yes'm." She replied, politely. Sitting outside of the den, she took a good look at her mentor. "Aren't you Longkit's mother? How do you manage training me and taking care of Longkit? Are you okay?" She started asking questions, because the apprentice was concerned for her mentor. If she was to tired, she would let her sleep if she needed it.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw   A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 16:12

"Yes, Longkit is fine, he is a some what mature kit, plus the other queens can take care of him" she reassured the apprentice, trotting out of the camp and heading for shadowclans border first.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw   A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 16:44

Ivypaw nodded. As she followed her mentor, many scents came over her. "Eww! What is that smell?" It was really bad. She was asking about the Shadowclan scent.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw   A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 16:47

"Shadowclan cats, they eat disgusting things, I think they even eat carrion" she growled under her breath as she padded forward.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw   A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 17:48

The apprentice nodded, walking forward until her paw was just over the border. But the cat couldn't stand the scent. "Ewww! When does this become Shadowclan territory? I wouldn't be able to stand this if this was actually on our territory!" She complained. Well, she hated the scent.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw   A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 7:36

"I think the same but, I think when all the mighty clans, Lionclan, Tigerclan, and leopardclan had become, they chose their specialty of terrain, so, Lionclan chose the moors, Leopardclan chose the forest, and Tigerclan chose the marsh" Patcheye meowed and refreshed some of the borders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw   A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw Empty

Back to top Go down

A small border patrol for Patcheye and Ivypaw
Page 1 of 1