Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Having a few issues with life...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

Having a few issues with life... Empty
PostHaving a few issues with life...

I just got back from a sleepover at a friends house... I actually got kicked out cuz' my friend got into some trouble, I guess. Not really any of my business xD

Anyway, I came home to some pretty upsetting news. Turns out my cat Tabitha has cancer all over her body, is dehydrated, and has a heart murmur. Tabitha has been around since before I was born, and the only cat i've truly come to love. She's expected to die in a few days, but since she's so gosh darn stubborn, she may live another month. We won't be putting her down because the vet said she wasn't in any pain. Though very sad, it's not much of a shock to us. She's older than dirt now, and this is pretty common for old cats; or animals in general, and even people. So on my days off Tuesday and Wednesday, I want to just... Hang out with her, ya'know? Her brother Jasper knows what's going on, so he's been cuddling with her for days now. Is it possible for a cat to slip into depression after a loss of their friend? I would really like to know that...

Also, about a week or two ago Sunday, the pastor of my small school/church had a stroke. He's currently at the hospital awaiting another round of heart surgery. His stroke was caused by a blood clot or infection of some kind somewhere in his chest-area, and it moved strait to the left side of his brain so now he has a hard time moving the left side of his body. This is a serious problem for not only me, but the people at my school/church. My school has only 8 or so kids and without my principal (Pastor's wife), there is really nobody to teach us. Pastor's son works two days a week at the fire department, so for now, most likely till the end of the school year, we will only have three days of school a week. Because my school is a bit more advanced than public school, I am pretty far behind in grade wise. I'm not stupid or anything, it's just how the school works. I'd rather be a grade or two behind in private school, than be in the grade I would be in public school and not learn crap. People in public school can be mean, self-centered, back-stabbing idiots who murder English everytime they open their mouths. I'm not talking about everyone, just a select few. Of course, I dropped of public middle school, but i'm pretty certain that the people I met at my old school are still the same jerks they were in elementary and middle. People never seem to change. Bunch of gossip whores, if you ask me. Again, I'm not talking about anyone here. I just really don't trust public school anymore. They were never good to me. :/

Last, we had a break-in the first day of school with Pastor gone. Some blond lady, who looked as though she did meth, walked right into the open door of the hallway, tried on clothes from the donation box, stole one of my classmates bookbags, and took everyones lunch. She had taken a bite of someones sandwich, and then left it in the sink along with all of the donation clothes laying on the floor. She even had the nerve to come back to demand we give "her stuff" back when we found it behind the school. I sit RIGHT IN FRONT of the back windows and didn't even see her go back there! She's like a freaking white ninja!
We called the cops and they took their sweet time to come, and by that time, she had disappeared somewhere and we had some weird purse she had most likely stolen from some poor lady.

GAH! People are so frickin' irritating! What goes through these peoples minds when they do sh*t like this? Obviously nothing, because they're crazy as f*ck!

Anywho, the point is, with everything that's going on, I may not be online much. I'll try to post in stuff when I get the chance. Maybe at night when I can safely use my 3DS wi-fi. Like now because everyone is taking a nap. xD

Sincerely,
your loving flame.
-Fire-

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Having a few issues with life... JGgdMsS Having a few issues with life... JGg3TFt  Having a few issues with life... JGg3GK7 Having a few issues with life... JGg2WjR

Having a few issues with life... JcTsSP1  Having a few issues with life... JcnAVnI Having a few issues with life... Grub_f10Having a few issues with life... JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Having a few issues with life... :: Comments

Emeraldheart
Re: Having a few issues with life...
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 20:45 by Emeraldheart
Sorry to hear about all that happened! I will keep you in my prayers!
Flybot
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 20:57 by Flybot
Thank you! I don't need the prayers, but my pastor and even my cat and classmates do. Even the woman who broke in. Maybe she'll begin to realize her wrong.
Shadow
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 21:18 by Shadow
Daw... Fyr D; I'm sorry for all your troubles ;n; I shall keep all of them in my thoughts.
King Falcon I
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 23:05 by King Falcon I
Hope everything turns out alright.
Sleepy
Post Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 4:26 by Sleepy
Yeah, that really sucks Fir. D: I hope things turn out alright as well.
Knight
Post Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 13:24 by Knight
I feel for you, my dear tabby Skeeter died of cancer about two years back. I hope everything gets sorted out for your school too!
Post  by Sponsored content

Having a few issues with life...

Page 1 of 1