Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mousekit's life wild(Four chapters...I think) P.S. I need alittle help Mistpelt, because (not in real life yet) I think Darkkit! sould be and apprentice.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mousekit's life wild(Four chapters...I think) P.S. I need alittle help Mistpelt, because (not in real life yet) I think Darkkit! sould be and apprentice. Empty
PostSubject: Mousekit's life wild(Four chapters...I think) P.S. I need alittle help Mistpelt, because (not in real life yet) I think Darkkit! sould be and apprentice.   Mousekit's life wild(Four chapters...I think) P.S. I need alittle help Mistpelt, because (not in real life yet) I think Darkkit! sould be and apprentice. EmptyWed 3 Jun 2009 - 7:50

Chapter one

Now at this time it wasn't green leaf, but it was leaf bare. Mousekit had to be kept in the nursery so she wouldn't get green cough. Her mother(Bluestream)was washing Mousekit's black little pelt. Then Mousekit asked,''Hey mom!'' Then Bluestream meowed in licks,''What Mousekit''? ''Well I was thinking about if leaf bare would ever be over." Mousekit mewed.''It will Mousekit,it will." she meowed.

Chapter two

That day it wasn't leaf bare anymore! I was green leaf now.''YAY!'' Mousekit meowed. Since the medacien cat had died from a fire there would be a new one going to Mothermouth with her young apprentice that day. They were just about to leave when Mousekit came right up to them.''Can i come!'' she meowed excitiedly. ''Sorry Mousekit,Cinderpelt said,but u have to be a medacien cat or my apprentice to come.'' ''O."Mousekit mewed. ''That's ok i can go hunting then.''That's what she did and found a rabbit,trush,and a bird.She was so prowd.When she got back to camp she raced to her mom after she put her prey in the fresh kill pile. "Mom mom mom!'' she mewed."I caught a rabbit,thrush,and bird!'' "Great Mousekit,''she meowed happily and gave her a little lick on the ear. Mousekit though alittle that this was way funner then going to Mothermouth,but also though it would be cool to go too.

Chapter three

Last edited by Darkkit! on Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 15:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mousekit's life wild(Four chapters...I think) P.S. I need alittle help Mistpelt, because (not in real life yet) I think Darkkit! sould be and apprentice.
Page 1 of 1