Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goodbye, for now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostGoodbye, for now

Hey, WCC. This is the first post I've made since the June activity check, if that even counts. It's no secret that I have been struggling with activity on this site for a long time. It's been caused by a multitude of things, some of which are lack of time, lack of motivation, and technology restrictions in my home. Any time that I have any time to post, I have no muse. I have characters that I want to write, several good plot ideas, but I don't have the skill to properly rp them. For example, one of the characters that I wanted to create was a mute ShadowClan cat. But as I though about it, I realized that I don't have the skill or knowhow to properly rp a character like that. I also had a great idea for a plot with a Breezewhisker descendent who returns to SkyClan to enact revenge, but I am not a skilled or active enough rper to successfully coordinate and plan a clan wide plot like that would have been. Even when I do post, I always feel self-conscious about how small and poorly written my posts are compared to many of the other rpers on this site.

Will I come back? Maybe. I honestly don't know. If I do I will probably come back with one of the characters I mentioned above.

What will happen with my current characters?
Foxspirit dies of old age. (I was planning on doing this anyway, she's over 3 years old)
Echofrost dies. (I never knew how to properly rp him anyways, the only character trait he really developed was depression. He probably died of sadness, or maybe old age. He was only a few moons younger than Foxspirit)
Briarthorn... I'm not sure what happens to Briarthorn. Depending on if I come back, and how long I was away before returning, I may or may not want to pick him up as a character again. I guess he'll just fade away into the NPC void for now. If I'm gone for more than a year, he'll just die.

I don't really have any specific goodbyes for anyone, I never really made any friends on here like my older sister Ash, just friendly acquaintances. (Don't get me wrong, your all amazing people! I just suck at making friends.) I'll still vibe on the discord, I'll just have the elders role.

Goodbye, WCC.

Goodbye, for now Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Goodbye, for now :: Comments

Muggy
Re: Goodbye, for now
Post Mon 9 Aug 2021 - 16:11 by Muggy
Bye Fox! You will be missed here!! I hope you have fun doing whatever you end up doing! Always remember that real life is much more important than fictional cats!
Middy
Post Mon 9 Aug 2021 - 19:00 by Middy
Fox imma miss you! <3 Foxspirit is now is StC with Swiftstep and they will probably have a wonderfully sweet reunion. I hope you the best irl and hopefully I can chat with ya on the Discord. :)
Spooksjolly
Post Mon 9 Aug 2021 - 20:30 by Spooksjolly
Bye Fox we'll miss you! Spotlake will certainly miss her mother but I'm glad that your doing well! May Starclan light your path where ever your journey takes you! <3
Post  by Sponsored content

Goodbye, for now

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: