Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR   THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 18:43

Raccoonheart sat in the nursery like she usually does, because she was practically the care taker of the kits in there. Since she was the only queen in the clan right now this was her job along with being deputy, and a mentor. She sat there it was the middle of the day, she knew she was going to have another kit, but really didn't think about telling anyone else because she was busy. Finally the pain struck her. "Oh great here we go agian.." She mewed with a sigh. It was still painful, but not as painful as the first time. She stood from her nest and waddled over to the Medicine Den, "Icepaw?" She called into the den trying to remain calm as the waves of pain came on and off.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR   THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 19:54

Twistedkit was curled up in a ball next to his mother, trying to fall asleep when the large furry mountain left his side. The tired young kit raised his head, trying to blink the tiredness from his eyes. "Mom, where are yo-" That was all Twistedkit got out before he noticed his mother had left the den. Frowning, the kit laid his head down with a sigh. His father was on a border patrol, and now his mother had wandered off. Hopefully one would return soon; being really the only kit in the nursery sucked.

THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR   THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 18:34

Ooc: sorry. I haven't had a chance to post.
Ic:
"Hmmm? What is i-" Icepaw mumbled as she awoke from her slumber. She notice a familiar look in her mother's eye, as well as the significant bump that was her belly.

"I thought you said you were done! I'm seriously going to send you two to the cutter now!" the medicine cat hissed. She picked up the usual stick and nodded to Raccoonheart, waiting for her to head to the nursery.

THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR   THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 10:29

Raccoonheart gave a small smile, "Trust me I am done.. I am getting to old for this anyway." She mewed before turning, and heading back to the nursery. Once she got there, she laid down in a different nest so she didn't have to disturb Twistedkit.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR   THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS THE LAST I SWEAR
Page 1 of 1