Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C] Empty
PostSubject: And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C]   And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 19:53

Iceheart

Iceheart and Forestbreeze were assigned on a patrol together. They walked side by side. The forest was fairly peaceful, with the soft twittering of birds and the long shadows that were cast by the setting sun. It would be night soon, but that only assisted in enhancing their senses as they walked together. It was a comfortable silence for a time. Iceheart was silent around most cats, but she was rarely comfortable, so it was always nice around Forestbreeze, when she didn’t feel that pressure to speak out loud. They could simply be together, and be comfortable.

“I think Honeypaw will be ready to be a warrior soon,” Iceheart mused softly. “I’ve been talking with Nightstalker about it a little bit. But I’m still not sure. I feel like I’m not really teaching him enough.” Even though they went out on hunts together and did sparring together constantly, it just never felt like enough to her—like she could always do more as a mentor.

[OOC: This takes place before the heavy rain clanwide.]

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C]   And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 10:51

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

To Forestbreeze, there was nothing more calming than being on a patrol, especially if it was with Iceheart. She had been a constant presence in his life ever since they were kits. Put that all together along with it almost being night and Forest was more than content.

The gray-and-white warrior's eyes flicked over to Iceheart as she began to speak. His small smile morphed into a bigger one—his delicate features alight with joy. "That's wonderful! He'll be ecstatic by that surprise!" His smile fell a bit as he listened to her worries. "Iceheart," he began gently, "You've done so well with his training. Don't sell yourself short. Honeypaw is one of the most dedicated and hard-working apprentices I've seen. I don't doubt that he'll be a make great addition to the warriors." His eyes softened. "Do you know why you feel like that? Has he proven to have any difficulties with any of the lessons you've been teaching him? Is there anything you think he needs to learn that he hasn't already?" He wanted to understand what she was trying to express. Training apprentices for their future as noble warriors is no easy task. Anything could go wrong but in Honey's case—from Forest's perspective—things seemed well enough. However, Iceheart had spent the most time with the young apprentice so perhaps she knew a few things Forest did not?

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C]   And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C] EmptyMon 25 Jul 2022 - 10:29

Iceheart

Iceheart sighed softly. She shook her head. “Nothing in particular. He’s learning really well, and he knows everything I did at his age.” Almost everything—she learned things from the Dark Forest that she was certainly not going to teach him. She continued, “I guess I just feel like I’m doing something wrong. Which doesn’t make sense. I’m doing the best I can. But I can’t shake the feeling.” She shook her head again and stopped in her walking to look at Forestbreeze. “I…I’ve made so many mistakes in my life already. I don’t want to mess up when it comes to teaching him, too.”

Curses. What is it about Honeypaw and Forestbreeze that makes Iceheart feel she can speak her mind around them? These are things she didn’t want to voice aloud. These are things that she never wanted to have spoken out loud, and yet Forestbreeze asked a single question and suddenly she was telling him all about it.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C]   And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2022 - 13:58

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

He remained silent all throughout Iceheart's explanation. He didn't want to interrupt her. Right now, she needed someone to listen and Forestbreeze was quite good at that.

Tilting his head, he regarded her for a moment before finally speaking up, "Iceheart, you've grown so much over the moons, even if it doesn't seem like it. You acknowledge your mistakes and try to take precautions so they don't happen again. Mistakes are just that, learning experiences. They can help you improve yourself and help you evaluate all angles of any decisions you take so you can choose the best possible one. It's what being a warrior is all about—growing and improving so you can provide for and protect your clan better." His amber gaze softened. "They will always happen no matter how hard we try to prevent them. You shouldn't dwell too much on "what ifs". Thinking like that can spiral out of control. Trust me—I know what it can become," he said gently.

He shifted closer to her and pressed a comforting shoulder against hers. "Honeypaw admires you so much. He isn't someone who'd hold your mistakes against you. He's smart. He knows nobody is perfect and that we'll all slip up at some point. You just have to show him that even if you do make a mistake, you'll be ready to make it right. Don't let your fears control you..." He offered her a reassuring smile. "I believe in you, Iceheart. You can do this. Honeypaw will be fine. I can feel it. He just needs you to feel it too, okay? Don't overthink things."

Forest truly believed in what he said. The apprentice was turning out fine under Ice's tutelage. Now that he thought about it, he should start taking his own advice...

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C]   And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

And I Swear That I Am Not Alone [C]
Page 1 of 1