Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is the last one I swear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

This is the last one I swear Empty
PostSubject: This is the last one I swear   This is the last one I swear EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 9:18

Rowantalon purred as he curled around the lastest addition to the family- a vivacious young tom he had named Owlkit.
Rowantalon didn't care that he was adopted. He loved all his kits equally, no matter thier origins.

The warrior had become the mother-figure for most parentless kits. Although he was occasionally teased and called a Queen he didn't mind. He himself has been orphaned, and he would never wish his kithood on an other soul.

The tom stretched slowly, turning and sniffing the small, dark bundle curled up next to him. "Owlkit," He purred. "Do you want to go outside and meet everyone?"

OOC it's early so my writing is a pile of trash but I'm also exhausted and on mobile so don't be thinking I'll be writing goodly.

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: This is the last one I swear   This is the last one I swear EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:30

Owlkit opened his yellow-orange eyes at the sound of his father's voice. He got up clumsily, trying to get used to walking. He looked up to see his father. "O-Outside?" he questioned softly. He took a couple of steps before answering. "O-Okay! Outside sounds fun!" His eyes lit up at the thought of what the outside may be like.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: This is the last one I swear   This is the last one I swear EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 18:43

OOC: Rowantalon fam, step up to the plate!

"Sure!" Rowantalon chuckled and lifted him by the scruff. "You have so many siblings- they're all excited to meet you."

He gently set him down in the grass. "Lilacpaw! Snowpaw! Crowpaw! C'mon everyone-
come meet Owlkit!"

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: This is the last one I swear   This is the last one I swear EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 19:03

Crowpaw had been outside hunting. He had just arrived back and headed straight to the fresh-kill pile. He set down his catch and was just about to head to the apprentice's den when suddenly he heard Rowantalon's voice. 'Come and meet Owlkit?' he thought curiously. He looked over to where he heard his father and saw a small bundle of dark brown, black, and white looking around. He decided to bring his dad his catch.

He headed over to them, his heart warmed at the thought of a cute little brother. He already had Daypaw but now Daypaw was an apprentice and very independent. He just hoped that one day Daypaw could like him and acknowledge him as a brother. His thoughts were broken when he got closer to them.

Once he made it to them, he put down his frog by his father's paws. "Hello dad." he greeted warmly. He looked at little Owlkit. He layed down to the kit's level. "Hello Owlkit! I'm Crowpaw, your older brother. You have many siblings so I hope you don't mind crowding." he said with a smile.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: This is the last one I swear   This is the last one I swear EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 20:15

Lilacpaw, who had been doing typical apprentice duties such as helping the elders, came over. She was excited to meet her newest little brother. "Hello, Owlkit," she said softly, not wanting to startle the kit. "Crowpaw's right - there's a lot of us - but I think we all like you, so it'll be fine."

She wondered, however, if it would get to the point where she was related to all of ShadowClan's younger generation. It certainly seemed like it was getting to be that way. There were a lot of them, after all - not that she didn't love them, of course she did, but it was a lot of cats. Still, she couldn't keep the smile off her face as she looked at her youngest sibling.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: This is the last one I swear   This is the last one I swear EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 9:46

Snowpaw had just finished her meal when she heard her father's voice ring across came her head titled as she looked around. Spotting him she went over about to ask what's wrong when she spotted the small fur ball at his feet. Her eyes instantly softened as she came nearer to the kit.

"Hello, Owlkit! I'm Snowpaw, and yes they all are right but don't worry that means you'll have a lot of playmates right?" In her excitement to meet the kit her voice started rising and she didn't notice at all. Her heart melted at the thought of having a younger brother, she was one of the youngest in this big family but not any more. She was excited to have another sibling to the family.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: This is the last one I swear   This is the last one I swear EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 8:59

Owlkit purred at the sight of all his older siblings. He gave each one a nuzzle. He began to run around and play with some tails. "When I grow up, I want to be just like all of you!" he declared. His eyes lit up. "Can you teach me what you guys do as apprentices?" He asked.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the last one I swear   This is the last one I swear Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the last one I swear
Page 1 of 1