Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Im Alive I swear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

Characters : Deceased:Wolfpaw, Sweetpaw,Honeypaw,Lilith///////Alive: Softpaw,Laurellight, Bramblepaw
Clan/Rank : Softpaw:Riverclan apprentice. Laurellight:T1 Shadowclan warrior. Bramblepaw:Skyclan apprentice
Number of posts : 117

Im Alive I swear Empty
PostIm Alive I swear

So to those who have been waiting on me i appoligize between being pregnant i had been busy one month finishing up college which was last month and the end of last month i got sick so my roommates wanted oh so dearly for me to get the rest i need so they basically banned me from my phone unless it dealt with a dr calling me so i appoligize for the bit of inactove from here on out ill be more active so yay

Anyways i cant remember who all i owe replies to so if i owe you a reply please dont hesitate to point it out in the comments. Besides that i look forward to rping and getting to speak with everyone again

Softpaw of Riverclan-
Stats: HP:20 SP:80

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-
Stats: HP:20 SP:80
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Im Alive I swear :: Comments

Mosspelt
Re: Im Alive I swear
Post Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 8:23 by Mosspelt
Welcome back! It's so good to see you again, I hope that you got the rest you needed!
Shadowbat
Post Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 10:45 by Shadowbat
Thanks and im glad to be back yeah i definitly got the rest i needed lol
Post  by Sponsored content

Im Alive I swear

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: