Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Tragedy has Beffallen on Minty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

A Tragedy has Beffallen on Minty Empty
PostA Tragedy has Beffallen on Minty

I've been grounded, or, at least something equivalent to that. My computer has been abducted, and any rescue attempt will obviously cause it to become a hostage for even longer. There's nothing I can really do about it, no possible way to get on the internet...not unnoticed at least. My kindle's screen shattered over the weekend, and (much to my dismay) cannot be fixed, so I can't use that. I can get online during school days, using some unconventional means, but with weekends, days off, and similar things, I am totally screwed.

And I won't be able to get my computer back for a whole year, so I'm lucky that I can be online at all. Without my internet time I get stressed, and without you guys and your awesomeness I get even more stressed. So when I heard that Christmas Break was coming up I almost died, and I'll be gone for a whole two weeks! If I somehow manage to sneak online, it would be a miracle nothing short of disaster. I don't know what I'd do without you guys, or how I did before that, but I guess I'll find out. I have no idea what I'm going to do over break, and I might even have to resort to reading (OMG), playing boardgames with my brothers (kill me now), or even, if I'm desperate, school textbook studying (worst nightmare evah).

Since the world is about to end, can someone recommend a good book for me to read? If something has to keep me going, I need my mind to be elsewhere, and I always daydream during a good book.

Pity me,

Your Minty Bunny

P.S: I suppose this two weeks won't count toward the month I need in apprenticeship, does it?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Tragedy has Beffallen on Minty :: Comments

Flybot
Re: A Tragedy has Beffallen on Minty
Post Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 9:05 by Flybot
I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON THOSE EYELID COMPUTERS. JUST YOU WAIT.
Sleepy
Post Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 11:14 by Sleepy
1. That really blows, Minty D:

2. Jam by Yahtzee Croshaw.

3. It'll count, but you still have to get all that training done.

4. Holy Bajeebus, is that Fire?
Ebby
Post Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 12:37 by Ebby
I'm sorry, Minty. D:
Maybe they'll release it early for good behavior?
Kes
Post Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 14:02 by Kes
.... Sorry :c
Post  by Sponsored content

A Tragedy has Beffallen on Minty

Page 1 of 1