Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 18:35

The young warrior smirked and whisked his tail back and forth. "Well, you'll have to become a warrior first, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:00

"I will!" she squeaked playfully
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:37

Raccoonheart gave a purr, "I'm surprised you don't want to be a better warrior than me when you get older, but that would take a lot of work." Raccoonheart looked up from her kit, to Falconfang. "Yeah this is Patchkit's first time out of the nursery. She wants to see all the big tough warriors." She gave a small laugh. "Oh, and I want you and Minteyes to go on the dusk patrol later. See if you can't drag Duststorm along. I will tell Minteyes when she gets back." She informed the brown warrior in front of her.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:43

"Mommy why do you tell the bigger kitty what to do?" she asked, quiet fascinated, but curious
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:56

Falconfang nodded to Raccoonheart and bounded off to search for Duststorm.

OoC: Should I try to drag Rainy into this topic, or make a different one? Because either way, it'll be a topic in the territory.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 20:04

ooc: Umm Make a new topic.

Raccoonheart turned her attention back to Patchkit, "Because that is my job, I am the deputy. I make patrols, and things. It helps the clan run smoothly to make sure we are safe, and we have food." She mewed to her little kit.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 20:06

"Oh ok!" she purred
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 12:45

Minteyes padded out from the warrior den. "Good morning Raccoonheart and ..." The she-cat knew that the deputy had another kit but the name wasn't in her knowledge.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 13:40

Raccoonheart looked up to face Minteyes, "This is Patchkit, the newest edition to Windclan." She mewed to the young warrior. "Patchkit this is Minteyes a warrior like Falconfang." She mewed to her kit.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:20

"Another warrior?! how many are there?" she meowed staring at Minteyes.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 17:37

"Not many, my dear," a deep voice came from the den hidden behide the large rock in the middle of the clearing. The large grey tom that called it his own stepped from behide the rock and into the view of the small kit. "WindClan, sadly, has been slowly losing warriors. Someday, soon, I hope, we will be at our full strength. Other then Duststorm, Minteyes, and Falconfang," if you could count him as a warrior as of right now, Stormstar added to himself quietly. "We don't have much warriors."His warm gaze shifted to his small little kit, which he loomed over like a large rock. Sometimes, he wondered how the kits didn't run of fear of him as he was a very large tom, and most of the time his pelt was just a mess.

Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 2:37

Sadly what Stormstar was saying was true. She nodded, "It's nice to meet you Patchkit."

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 7:53

"Whoa! is he a warrior too mama?" she asked as she looked up at the big massive messy tom.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 15:40

Stormstar paused for a moment. "I guess you could call me that, Patchkit, but I don't go by the term 'warrior.' I am Stormstar, leader of WindClan." With a flick of his tail, he sighed sightly. He knew he really should of visited the nursery more when Patchkit was born... "And I am also your father."

Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 15:58

"Whoa! does that mean I'll be as big as you!" she meowed fascinated jumping up trying to get her paws to wack her fathers maw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time   Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patchkit who has totally been there the whole time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next