Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This isn't totally Warriors, but...

Go down 
2 posters

Should I continue write this and post it on WCC?
Yes
This isn't totally Warriors, but... Vote_lcap91%This isn't totally Warriors, but... Vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
No
This isn't totally Warriors, but... Vote_lcap9%This isn't totally Warriors, but... Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

This isn't totally Warriors, but... Empty
PostSubject: This isn't totally Warriors, but...   This isn't totally Warriors, but... EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 13:26

This is kind of based off of where I live, and it's actually pretty close to the Warriors map. It's different in the basic setup and the swamps are a little ways away, but deal with it XD I'll change the names a bit for the Clans.
This is also based off of my outside toms and inside she-cat (who was fixed), Tails, Shadow, and Amy Rose. Pictures may be included :)

This story will contain magic, shape-shifting, a strange cosmic event, and slight romance. I know, it sounds corny, but who knows XD This could come out good...

Prologue

An orange tabby tom with amber eyes sat on a dead tree trunk. In the little sunlight that shined through the leaves, his orange fur and white belly, muzzle, paws, and tail-tip seemed to glow. "All those old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Treestump for a Clan meeting!"
Cats of multiple pelts and eyes padded out of their tree-based or burrow-based dens to look up at the leader.
"As you all know," the tom started, "EarthClan has faced more trouble with the Twolegs using their shining sticks to kill the deer. Whatever doesn't feed them feeds us, but it scares off the prey. On top of that, other animals are hunted at times, like the squirrels or rabbits! We need to find out what is going on and if we can stop it somehow!"
"How do we fight Twolegs, Longstar?" the cat right under Treestump asked. Her fur was dark; she was a brown tabby with brown eyes and blended in with the Treestump.
"That's why I've summoned you all. We need a plan, preferably one that minimizes injuries. I was thinking of having a group of you patrol the Twolegs' territories. Volunteers would be better, but Barkstripe can always send cats."
A gray cat with dark gray tabby marks, bright amber eyes, and a white underbelly, paws, and muzzle stepped forward. "I think one cat should scout the area, befriend the Twolegs they can to gain better access to the area, and from there, an attack can be planned."
The leader looked at the Warrior. "Thunderheart...who do you propose should do this?"
"I would go," the tom said, making many heads turn to him. "I want to stop their attacks on our prey!"
"Don't go!" an ash-gray she-cat said, padding up to him. "Please, Thunderheart, don't go..."
The tom licked her ear affectionately. "I'll be fine, Cindermist. I'm not your mate yet, anyway, so don't worry so much!"
Longstar closed his eyes in thought for a moment. "Very well. Thunderheart, I shall tell AirClan that you must pass throught their territory. Rest and eat well. You'll be leaving tomorrow and staying in Twoleg territory. Who knows how much you'll have to eat there..."
Thunderheart nodded. "Very well, Longstar."
"If you don't report, I'll come to you. I have all nine lives still, after all."

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Last edited by Tart/Corpse on Sun 6 May 2012 - 14:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: This isn't totally Warriors, but...   This isn't totally Warriors, but... EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 13:41

Sorry for double post, but PLEASE vote!!! I don't know if I should keep this story to myself or post it for all to enjoy XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: This isn't totally Warriors, but...   This isn't totally Warriors, but... EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 18:04

It's really nice.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: This isn't totally Warriors, but...   This isn't totally Warriors, but... EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 12:58

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't totally Warriors, but...   This isn't totally Warriors, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

This isn't totally Warriors, but...
Page 1 of 1