Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt

Go down 
+2
Moonela Rae
Mossy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 23:05

Froststar blinked wide, icy blue eyes before shutting them tightly, as if to block out the world for a moment. She nodded slowly, taking a calming breath, pushing back an remains of anger so she wouldn't snap at the warrior before speaking. "Was that necessary, though? Scratching an apprentice's nose from across the river simply because you were scared sounds a little far fetched, but still. Do you think what you did was right?" She questioned, her voice laced with curiosity. She didn't sound particularly angry, but she seemed grim and upset over it all. If this brought up something between RiverClan and ThunderClan, what would she do? Then again, she wasn't necessarily scared, considering the difference in size. "It's good that you'll recover, though." She added.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 23:10

'I'm really sorry Froststar it felt necessary at the time," she begged looking up at her leader, her eyes pleading forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 23:45

Froststar flicked her tail, dismissing the apology. "It's alright Greyheart, I forgive you. Although what you did was still wrong." She said firmly, in a tone that left no room for argument. "Until further notice, aside from your duties as a mentor, you'll be confided to camp. Also, you'll need to help around. Gather moss for the nests, clean the elder's fur, help out Morningpaw with anything." She looked at the medicine cat, then back to the warrior. "Besides, you'll need to stay in camp anyway, due to your injuries." She added softly, as if to lessen the blow. The leader stood, dipped her head to both the she-cats, and walked out of the den without another word.
She padded to her den- settled under a willow tree- still deep in thought.

Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 0:04

Morningpaw watched her leave. She then turned to Greyheart. "Get some sleep," she said. "If you can't fall asleep, tell me."

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 3 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 0:28

"Alright," she meowed to Morningpaw, tomorrow, she'll start her duties and check Berrysplash with ticks if she had any, if any spare time bask in whats left of the sun, if there is any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3