Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt

Go down 
+2
Moonela Rae
Mossy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt Empty
PostSubject: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 14:35

Greyheart weakily padded into camp blood stained her pelt as she looked around, she felt dizzy but still stood, "Morningpaw?" she meowed as she pushed herself to the medicine cats den with Redpaw just behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 14:49

Redpaw wasn't beaten up as Greheart as he had hardly been attacked. He was still scraped up badly from the floor of the river and had a wrenched claw from the thick fur of the tom.

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 15:02

Morningpaw looked up. "Great StarClan!" she exclaimed as she motioned for them to sit down off to the side so she could inspect them. "What happened?!"

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 15:04

Redpaw took a deep breath to explain. "I was at the River. A Tunderclan warrior came to it to drink and I accidently made a pebble splash near him. He was suprised and almost scratched me. Then Greyheart attacked him and they fought."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 15:05

Greyheart looked up blankly at the apprentice, unable to speak for herself for her remaining strength, waisted.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 15:14

Morningpaw shook her head, sighing. She walked over to Greyheart and began to inspect the battle wounds. She grabbed some cobwebs and placed them on the wounds to slow down the bleeding. She then chewed together a poultice, removed the cobwebs, put the poultice on the wounds, and put on a fresh layer of the cobwebs. "Just lay down and try to nap. I'll wash out the poultice later, after it has fully entered the wounds," she said.

Morningpaw then turned to Reedpaw. "Now, beyond the scratches, is there anything else that needs my attention?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 15:20

She let out a hiss of pain from the polituce and shut her eyes in gratittude
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 15:21

Redpaw shook his head. "I don't think so." He stood to leave the glanced back. "Should I tell Froststar? he asked padding back to her.

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 15:33

"Yes, go ahead," Morningpaw said. "Come back to me if your scratches start to hurt."

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15099

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 15:33

The member 'Moonela Rae' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt Mistpe10
Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 3:50

[ Can I come ? ]

Frostleap ran into the medecine cat's den and saw Redpaw injured, her eyes wide open. « Oh Redpaw, what have you done ? » she was her mentor, she was the only cat who have to train her. The she gave an angry look to Greyheart. « It's your fault ! Redpaw is my apprentice, not yours ! »

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 5:15

Reedpaw watched from the den, not moving. He was horrified. How could a cat do this to another? A growl began to rumble in his throat. ThunderClan... But he stopped himself. Redpaw had said it was Greyheart who attacked the deputy. But Greyheart wouldn't do that... Her injuries looked serious. The fight must have been brutal. Yes, she was easily angered, but... He realized how easy it was to lay blame on ThunderClan. Reedpaw slunk back into his den, a lot on his mind.

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 6:49

Redpaw glanced down at his paws. Was it that serious to Frostleap? Well, yes they could have been killed- Redpaw most easily- but they still had four paw and a tail! "I'm sorry Frostleap." he murmured. Sadness pricked at his paws. Redpaw felt as if he failed his mentor, and probably embarassed by how badly they were injured.

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 8:18

"Frostleap, calm down," Morningpaw said, laying her tail across the warriors shoulders. "They will both be alright. Greyheart needs to rest and this is not a time nor place to talk about it."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 8:31

"Frostleap, i did not do anything, to harm your apprentice" she snarled weakly trying to make eye contact "Incase you hadn't wondered I was protecting your neglected apprentice" she hissed before lieing her head back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next