Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e

Go down 
+2
Frosty
May
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e Empty
PostSubject: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:00

Silvershade leaped across a shallower part of the River. She stopped, waiting for Greyheart. "I need to talk to you before we go to Froststar," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:02

She limped following behind Silvershade "Alright, Silvershade" she meowed quietly.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:03

She sat down, beckoning for her to do the same. "We all know what happened there was slightly outrageous. I didn't approve of it myself, but I think we both know what Froststar is going to say." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:05

"I know, I know" she sighed sitting down and looking away from her former mentor.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:08

"I understand your feelings. My sister ended up the same way as you will." she mewed. A sister? When did that happen? e-e

"She's dead now, she was an older sister, but-- i have advice for you. Leave the forest, via Highstones, or go and live in the abandoned barn. But I reccomend leaving the forest, because I don't think that WindClan would like you so close to their territory. I wish you well," she mewed. "If I end up being harsh in the testimony, know I don't mean it. I feel horrible for you and Falconfang." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:10

"Its okay, first we shall take up Froststars opinion before I leave" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:12

"I'd be surprised if she lets you stay." she mewed. She stood up and beckoned for her to follow her. She walked into the camp with a sigh and continued on to Froststar's den. "Froststar?" she called inside. "I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:14

She got up and followed, slowly walking to get a meal for it might be her last for a while.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:18

The she-cat poked her head out of the den, curiosity bright in her gaze. "Silvershade? What's wrong?" There was an expression of concern and confusion as she looked from Greyheart to the deputy. "Wait... Why are you both so beat up? What happened?!" Her eyes grew wide as she waited for an explanation, never expecting the words she'd soon hear.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:21

"We got into a fight at Fourtrees" Greyheart meowed regrettingly
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:26

Reedpaw looked up from his spot near the sedge wall and smiled at Greyheart before it faded slightly. She and Silvershade looked so beaten up! And sad, too. What was wrong? He watched curiously from the distance, a concerned expression on his face for both Silvershade and Greyheart.

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:36

Morningpaw pushed out of her den, stretching. She looked around at the camp, watching life go by. Then she saw Silvershade and Greyheart standing outside of Froststar's den. Greyheart looked embarrassed, but what caught her attention was how both of them looked a little beaten up. Morningpaw huffed out a sigh. "I swear, the warriors try to get beaten up to give me something to do," she mumbled.

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 23:10

Froststar dug her claws into the grass and gritted her teeth. "Why does everyone seem content in attacking you, Greyheart?" She said flatly, though not in a way that would imply it was the warrior's fault. She shook her head slowly, calmly down. "Any particular reason, or just to start something with our clan?" She questioned warily.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 23:12

She saighed and then spoke up "I was secretly meeting a Windclan warrior" she let out quickly
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 7:32

ooc-
Maysteltoe wrote:
"I understand your feelings. My sister ended up the same way as you will." she mewed. A sister? When did that happen? e-e

Ignore me if you wish, but I'm intersted as to know this sister.

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: