Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt

Go down 
+2
Moonela Rae
Mossy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Frostleap stepped back, felling suddenly sick « I'm trying to be a good mentor. » she whispered. Then she ignored Greyheart and touchef Redpaw's ear. « It's okay, you just need rest... », but despite her assured voice, her legs was shivering.

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Redpaw felt his anger flare through him. He whipped around to face Greyheart with his fur bristling. Redpaw's amber eyes were full of rage as he growled at herand lashed his tail. "I am not neglected, you stupid cat!" he hissed. "It is your fault! Forstleap is the best mentor any cat could have! It isn't her fault she's busy!" Redpaw dug his claws into the ground as the full force of his anger was flown at Greyheart. "Mosspelt wasn't even going to hurt me! It was an accident which you don't seem to understand!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 pm

She let out a growl,her tail lashed aswell "Ha busy? she has alot of time!" she tried to get to her paws but was unable "atleast-" she stopped and dragged herself away a few whisker lengths away "Never mind, I don't need this" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 pm

"Don't need what? Courage? Kindness? Sanity?" Redpaw snapped, storming away from the cats. Was he refering he thought Greyheart as mentally incapable of this situation?

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:51 pm

"STOP!" Morningpaw yowled. "Leave!" she snapped to Frostleap and Redpaw. "I want everybody besides Greyheart OUT OF MY DEN!"

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:56 pm

ooc- Yeah, It's NOT LIKE REDPAW'S HURT AND SCRAPED UP EITHER. I mean, he totally wasn't in the battle.

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:57 pm

OOC; I assume Redpaw's walking out of the den. Idk. xD

IC; Fur bristling in surprise, Froststar nearly ran into the apprentice as she darted towards the den. The she-cat had caught scent of blood from the medicine cat's den, and had come to investigate. "Redpaw! Are you alright?!" She questioned with as much surprise and concern as a startled mother. Noticing his blatant rage, she frowned, flicking her tail in confusion, waiting for an explanation.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Redpaw flicked hsi tail back and forth. Yet again, he told her what happened by the river. "Greyheart attacked Mosspelt when she thought he had attacked, We fought, then in the medicine cat den Greyheart said Frostleap neglected me." He muttered, scraping his claws over the camp's dirty ground.

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Frostleap looked blankly at Morningpaw but obeyed. She was destroyed for redpaw, because Greyheart was right, she would have protected her own apprentice. In the way out, they meet Frostar, who questionned Redpaw. But the young warrior answered after the apprnetice : « It's all my fault, Froststar ! » she moaned. « I wasn't with them when... When they get attacked... »

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Froststar blinked, eyes wide. She looked from Redpaw to Frostleap before her gaze grew soft. "It's alright, Frostleap. It's neither of your faults." Now Greyheart's on the other hand... No. She didn't know the whole story yet. Froststar placed her tail tip on Frostleap's shoulder. "You couldn't have done anything, so don't blame yourself." Her voice was gentle, but there was a grim undertone. The leader stood and walked into the den, calling over her shoulder, "I'll leave you to talk this over amongst yourselfs."

OOC; I just realized Frost and Frost have the same color. xD

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Redpaw let out a snort. "I don't want to talk to Greyheart." he muttered. He looked over at his mentor and pressed against her side. Redpaw laid his fluffy tail over her back, and pressed his head to her shoulder. "Don't listen to Greyheart, she's just crazy." he murmured. "You're a great mentor, Frostleap."

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Morningpaw looked up as Froststar entered. She sighed. Did the whole clan have to come in here?

"Hello, Froststar," she said.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Froststar dipped her head, sitting down and curling her tail over her paws. She stood rigid and looked over at Morningpaw. "Is she going to be alright?" The RiverClan leader questioned, glancing in Greyheart's direction. She was pretty badly beat up, and Froststar didn't want to start lecturing her whenever she was in poor shape, but... "Greyheart, can you please explain to me why attacking a ThunderClan warrior was a good idea?" She questioned softy, closing her eyes for a moment.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:53 pm

"Well, I felt like Redpaw was in danger when Mosspelt scracthed Redpaw, I felt like I had to interfere before anymore damage was delt, so I attacked, I threw him around but he managed to tear some of my belly, I pushed hard, and, and, almost killed him" she growled sinking in her claws with regret.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:05 pm

"She'll be fine," Morningpaw answered, sorting through er herbs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt   Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyheart and Redpaw are hurt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next